SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 59 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Have we seen any caps or video for Nikki's LCD? If so, where might I find them?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 59 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 pm

So what's up with JP's tweet of the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel? OMGoodness is right! LOL. I dont believe for one minute he is getting married but What is up????

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

glazedover wrote:Have we seen any caps or video for Nikki's LCD? If so, where might I find them?
There is a preview video:

and the caps for the preview are a few pages back in the screencaps thread. Hope that helps.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 pm

clueless wrote:So what's up with JP's tweet of the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel?  OMGoodness is right! LOL.  I dont believe for one minute he is getting married but What is up????
Well, didn't Clare say that she'd marry him tomorrow...just kidding all!  giggling  But seriously, maybe that has to do with the finale??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
glazedover wrote:Have we seen any caps or video for Nikki's LCD? If so, where might I find them?

and the caps for the preview are a few pages back in the screencaps thread.  Hope that helps.

Thanks, Auntie...I can't figure out how I missed them!

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:57 pm

glazedover wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

and the caps for the preview are a few pages back in the screencaps thread.  Hope that helps.

Thanks, Auntie...I can't figure out how I missed them!
No worries, hope that plays well enough for you??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Just fine, thanks!

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Not sure but it has been mentioned somewhere that Kelly Chelsie and Sharlene will be in attendance at the ATFR ?

Can someone direct me to where this information was posted and also why Andi is missing ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 pm

^^ The 3 girls (+ Renee) will be in the audience. Andi will be backstage and will be announced(and brought on stage) as the new Bachelorette at the end of the ATFR.  yes

According to a leaked synopsis, viewers can look forward to watching the season finale episode alongside a studio audience and special guests: Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen from Season 18 of “The Bachelor,” and recent “Bachelor/Bachelorette” success stories Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:38 pm

chloep wrote:^^ The 3 girls (+ Renee) will be in the audience. Andi will be backstage and will be announced(and brought on stage) as the new Bachelorette at the end of the ATFR.  yes

According to a leaked synopsis, viewers can look forward to watching the season finale episode alongside a studio audience and special guests: Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen from Season 18 of “The Bachelor,” and recent “Bachelor/Bachelorette” success stories Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried.

Thanks. Have they ever had rejected contestants in the audience at the Finale before ? I don't think so.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:Litta, can you please make caps from the "deleted" scene?

Si, no problemo...

May I also just say how much the pillow in these caps reminded me of the Sharleen pillow caps. Don't worry, I checked...not the same pillow. I thought for a fleeting moment that I figured out TPTB's shenanigans...but alas, I did not...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ The 3 girls (+ Renee) will be in the audience. Andi will be backstage and will be announced(and brought on stage) as the new Bachelorette at the end of the ATFR.  yes

Thanks. Have they ever had rejected contestants in the audience at the Finale before ? I don't think so.

Yep. Just last season...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio