SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 31 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 am

What I noticed from the WTA, when Harrison was thanking JP for being there, Sharleen, Kelly, and Andi weren't clapping for him when the other women were no matter how "frustrated" they were with JP during the chats.

That coupled with Kelly stating how she is and will always be team Nikki, gives me pause that Nikki is the F1. I think the F1 will be Clare. There was more of the girls saying how they noticed Clare and JP's connection.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 31 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by chloep Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:13 am

richmondrose wrote:The cue stick seems to be pointing at Clare. What's pointing at Nikki?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those are both chopsticks..... :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I definately disagree with you about the idea that Nikki would be F1 cause of her timing.  I do think there is a hokey situation on FRC but think that Clare will still be the F1.

You reminded me...

...and I will now go off into La La Land instead of sticking to the subject of screencaps, which is why I am posting this comment on this thread instead.

This season is just like all previous ones. We debate here each time: should we focus on The Forest or should we focus on The Trees? It does seem like the pro-Clare camp is focused more on The Forest and the pro-Nikki camp more on The Trees. To the latter group, one LITTLE Tree (either the simple fact that Camilla saw Nikki first... or his saying "I like you" on the fantasy date... or the peculiar order of the picture time stamps) will be overlooked by the pro-Clare camp and all of them will be bamboozled when Nikki is the last lady standing.

I myself focused TOO much on the Little Trees during Jillian's, Ali's and Ben's seasons and bombed in my speculations. So... yeah... some of these Little Trees (like the photo time stamps) baffle me, but I cannot get too caught up in them. These can be sssssoooooo confusing when determining the final outcome.

Obviously we need to look at both The Forest and The Trees, but stupid me is slowly learning to zero in on just those Big Trees that rise higher than the rest.

In Jillian's season, it was both the Fantasy Suite "Problem" and The Volcano that fixed it. Watching Reid make an attempt to lure Jillian away from Ed at the FRC was downright embarrassing for us viewers since we had just seen The Volcano erupt in Ed's Last Chance Date... and this particular Bachelorette finally got what she wanted.

With Ben/Courtney, it is obvious that the editors wouldn't have bothered showing The Skinnydip had somebody other than Courtney been F1.

Also Ali was quite vocal when giving the First Impression rose to Roberto, saying that she wasn't giving it to somebody who "impressed" her the most (like all other Bachelors and 'ettes), but the one she saw as a post-show future with. (Other F1s getting the FI rose, like Deanna's Jesse and Sean's Catherine, received them when Harrison allowed multiple pre-RC roses.)

Last season, the biggest tree was "the elephant in the room". When Mike G. said that, he was referring to the James situation in Barcelona, but the camera focused on an old writers desk where Desiree wrote her postcard to Chris... and read to him just a minute or two before Mike delivered his line. Not that I personally needed any more "elephants" after Munich (i.e. her line that Chris had "everything" she wanted in a husband). Yeah, we did see her blubbering over James and later blubbering over Brooks in her see-through blouse and flip-flops in Antigua, but no amount of drama that they threw at us (along with Chris Harrison teasing viewers on the finale that Brooks might come back) would remove the Chris-is-F1 end-result after the "elephant" was exposed.

This season, the Big Tree will remain Ocean Romp. Yes, Clare's interview confused everybody and gave the pro-Nikki camp more ammunition to debate here. Yet Juan STILL said "our daughter" when discussing it with Clare afterward... and it doesn't matter whether he "Freudian slipped" or screwed up his Spanglish. The editors left it in ON PURPOSE. If Nikki is F1, it is absolutely unnecessary to even show Ocean Romp... especially with everybody forced after it aired to explain that it was more "innocent" than it looked. Juan told us that Clare was on "fire" and I don't think he would be saying that on screen if Nikki was F1.

We can go on and on nitpicking the abc net photos, but Clare is still F1 on account of The Forest and that Biggest of Trees.

chloep' wrote:Those are both chopsticks..... :)

... and caught with them in his mouth when Kat called him out for making out with Clare behind the bushes.

There's a LITTLE "wood" we can add to the pro-Clare camp.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 am

You could be right and Clare is F!, but then again....sometimes "a chopstick is just a chopstick".  :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:49 am

see2love wrote:You could be right and Clare is F!, but then again....sometimes "a chopstick is just a chopstick".  :Smiley: 

:laughingoutlou  #KeepingItReal
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 am

... and a chopstick is a mighty LITTLE "tree". *chuckle chuckle*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Here In Ohio Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

would you pls give more details...as i cant view it. Perhaps i can give my 2 cents?..TIA

This video with Claire in the Helicopter reminds me of ChrisDes and JPAshley. Claire has all the best dates; yatch, concert, a theme song played twice already, their interaction seam very easy just like Chris and Des. For right now, I am leaning toward Clare being F1.

thanks for weighing in maggen. ITA with you

I know this is subjective, but I thought Clare had the nicer FS, too -- bigger, brighter...and of course the hot tub!  giggling 

Unless I missed it..
They did not show Clare's bed(room) in the FS, I did not see any roses on Andi and Nikki's bed. However I thought I seen a pic of a bed with roses on it the screencap thread, could this have been Clare's?

Just Here In Ohio

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Mirzam wrote:
see2love wrote:You could be right and Clare is F!, but then again....sometimes "a chopstick is just a chopstick".  :Smiley: 

You forgot #sane.   Hugesmile    #justconversationstarters  #95%Nikki
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Sooo... are you 5% Clare or 5% no pick?

Actually it would be fun to know everybody's take on this season. The more opinions, the merrier. Mirzam, are you 95% Nicki or 100%?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

JBF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Sooo... are you 5% Clare or 5% no pick?

Actually it would be fun to know everybody's take on this season. The more opinions, the merrier. Mirzam, are you 95% Nicki or 100%?

I would be a fool to be 100% anyone, but yeah, I would say 95% Nikki is F1. I am not sold on a FRC engagement though, I would say 5% chance of that.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 pm

I am 60-40 Clare. It's that PI in her FRC outfit that appears to be in LA that has me moving off the fence. If #teamnikki can give me a reasonable explanation or show me I'm wrong about it being post-filming, I'll go back to the fence.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:29 pm

"Fools rush in... Where angels fear to tread..." That's me this season... LOL!

It is only a silly TV show, after all. We will all return to our NORMAL lives when it is over.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio