SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 58 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Agreed! This is my favourite place! Real sleuthing, some arguing but no disrespecting!  High clap 

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 58 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
And in an exclusive deleted scene, we see Juan Pablo surprise Clare by playing it on his phone, a move that makes her tear up and proclaim, “We should just play it when we get married.”

The overly zealous comment of an F2
I guess if you were inclined to view it one way, that could be it.  I just feel that there is too much post show coming out(media, tweets, etc) that points to Clare being F1 to be ignored.  Also, the edit throughout the season also points to Clare as F1.

In your humble opinion.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
And in an exclusive deleted scene, we see Juan Pablo surprise Clare by playing it on his phone, a move that makes her tear up and proclaim, “We should just play it when we get married.”

I guess if you were inclined to view it one way, that could be it.  I just feel that there is too much post show coming out(media, tweets, etc) that points to Clare being F1 to be ignored.  Also, the edit throughout the season also points to Clare as F1.

This is one of the few times I can't decide who the F1 might be. Most of the time the lead only convinces the F2 they are actually falling in love with two women (men). It's just a line of bs the lead is expected to repeat - as convincingly as possible - in order to receive their paycheck at the end of the show.

I love reading the analysis here from Litta, JBF, Mr Write and others! Gracias, oops - thank you!  bowdown 
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:33 pm

FLChica wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

This is one of the few times I can't decide who the F1 might be.  Most of the time the lead only convinces the F2 they are actually falling in love with two women (men).  It's just a line of bs the lead is expected to repeat - as convincingly as possible - in order to receive their paycheck at the end of the show.

I love reading the analysis here from Litta, JBF, Mr Write and others!  Gracias, oops - thank you!  bowdown 
Yes, it has been fun analyzing the sc's, edit, how the lead reacts with the different gals/guys and figuring it out from there. I know there are a lot that feel that Nikki is F1, others feel that Clare is. Monday will tell the story, but in the meantime, this has been great.

Love your analysis JBF!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Isn't every opinion on here valuable??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

You betcha!

I also cannot decide which lady will be the "winner" (such a prize....) this season and although spoiled, don't feel as if any of us are at this point. It's a real toss-up. Don't even know if I hope either one has a relationship going forward with JPa. He is seeming pretty iffy to me as husband material. I consider the season a success because the entertainment value is very high!

It sure has been fun with all of you this season. Thanks for such a great time!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 pm

glazedover wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

You betcha!

I also cannot decide which lady will be the "winner" (such a prize....) this season and although spoiled, don't feel as if any of us are at this point. It's a real toss-up. Don't even know if I hope either one has a relationship going forward with JPa. He is seeming pretty iffy to me as husband material. I consider the season a success because the entertainment value is very high!

It sure has been fun with all of you this season. Thanks for such a great time!
Thanks, I have enjoyed it too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Absolutely .. As long as every one else's opinion isn't ñegated .. It is your opinion that there is only one F1 possibility .. And that opinion is not shared by all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Absolutely .. As long as every one else's opinion isn't ñegated .. It is your opinion that there is only one F1 possibility .. And that opinion is not shared by all

:yes: clapping! 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

I don't think I have been negating anyone's opinion. And yes, the Clare F1 opinion isn't shared by all, but then again, neither is the Nikki F1 opinion. I just feel that there have been some digs made at me in posts so maybe I am getting paranoid. I hope that it isn't the case.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 pm

4health wrote:So JBF when are you going to give us the whole verbiage of the little sneak peek from today…..I watched it a few times and can't do it like you….hahaha

JuanP after he starts the song he says "it started like that"…."it was great"  and puckered a kiss….(I guess he didn't have to say "besitos" anymore)

Are you referring to the video screencapped below?

I was just going to say... why bother? (I will try to anyway for the Edit thread.) The visuals are what matter.

And here we go...

Litta123 wrote:Psst, JBF, I have another set of caps for you. This time Juan Pablo likes to put on music and then sing for his little princesses. Enjoy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought this cap was interesting. Juan Pablo gives Clare a couple of forehead kisses in succession. I'll let people make up their own mind as to whether this is significant, but to me, he's not pulling away on their LCD...and there's a tenderness that goes beyond lust. There were other times he was pulling Clare into an embrace throughout that clip. If he dumps Clare after this, I can't imagine her leaving without major confusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess what ever bugged her in the helicopter was settled.

The only thing missing are the hilarious grapefruit pucker expressions they give in the beginning. Y'know... the ones I added to my montage earlier.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

:yes: clapping! 

Every member here who hasn't been part of Camp Nikki for the last couple of weeks surely gets the irony of these statements....  :Biggrin: 

(No bad blood guys, but come on.....  Hugesmile )

Last edited by chloep on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio