SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 26 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's my best summary of the key moments...I didn't worry about BL shots...just trying to get the essence. Does the F1 usually do the the travel log stuff? Btw, I skipped the Andi parts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you Litta….you are amazing.  So now any one knows how this has been in the past.  What other travel guides have we sleuthed out to see if it gives any hints.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 26 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Personally, I would think the travel logs are low on the list of sleuthing tools. The whole point of it is to sell the destination, not the storyline.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:Personally, I would think the travel logs are low on the list of sleuthing tools. The whole point of it is to sell the destination, not the storyline.

Correct….but would it sell well if the highlights were of the couple that didn't find love or highlighted the beautiful area with the F2 shot not a shot of the F1. Just saying.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Btw. I just went back through for the BL shots. I noticed I skipped Nikki talking about her horseback riding experience. I wasn't trying to "be unfair"...just skipping what we already knew. BL shots coming up...but honestly, nothing special.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

Naaaawww! I'll let everybody have their fun without lil' ol' me butting in.

BUT..its not the same without your elephanty extremely amusing posts, JBF!!...come on..come out from your cave :uptonogood. We need someone cheering on Clare camp here... Hugesmile . I personally look fwd to your heli riding caps of Jash/Chres/else with their intimate gestures

4health already responded to what I was seeing also... but I kinda wanted to refrain myself.
 :bigsigh: :bigsigh: :bigsigh: 

You are so funny. Nooo... I just think I kinda overboard at times. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm

The BL shots...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:tbh - you cannot tell from just 1 SC. But I did think he was not as close during the FD itself. Perhaps I am wrong but did get that feeling from him.

yeah..ditto with you nd... THIS feeling : him checking out/ shut down/ just want all of this to be over..or smth to the effect  giggling 

Really, I'm trying to stay on the fence at the moment, but to be fair, Clare was his first date. Have you ever traveled a distance and then spent the first day out in the hot sun? I have...for me personally, I was pretty wiped out and just wanted to crash.

Perhaps Juan was checking out or perhaps he was just emotionally and physically exhausted. Clare was an easy date (don't take that the wrong way). He has a comfortable, playful relationship with her at this point. Maybe he didn't feel like he had to win her over, but could just relax with her. He did keep his hand on her butt for a bunch of their time.

mura, I did re-watch their FD time when I made caps last night. It wasn't as lack-luster as I had first thought. That said I did feel like Juan was more engaged in Nikki's FD.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 pm

4health wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Personally, I would think the travel logs are low on the list of sleuthing tools. The whole point of it is to sell the destination, not the storyline.

Correct….but would it sell well if the highlights were of the couple that didn't find love or highlighted the beautiful area with the F2 shot not a shot of the F1. Just saying.

I was going through youtube to find past season ones. No dice. I especially remember Chris gushing about Antigua in Des' travel video, Catherine praising Thailand and JP praising Fiji. They have them for every season, except I don't think there was one for Ben's season... and I can't remember if Emily did or not. I do remember Ashley/Sean/Des getting these.

These itty bitty details may not mean much, but they stood out for me...

Clare mentions "with Juan Pablo".
The other two mention "someone" or "something great" or just "we".
Juan talks after Clare's first sequence and DURING her second sequence... his "beautiful" comment involves shots of him WITH Clare.
He is fleetingly heard during Andi's footage but isn't narrating.
After Nikki says St. Lucia is the start of her happily ever after, we get Clare and Juan hugging on their hill.

Another really silly tidbit. Ashley Hebert and Jordan Paul discussed "turquoise" waters in Fiji. Roberto and Chris S. both used, I think, the word "teal" to describe their dates in Tahiti and Antigua respectively. Here Clare sticks to "green and blue for miles". Gee, Clare can't you be more creative?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

JBF wrote:
4health wrote:

I was going through youtube to find past season ones. No dice. I especially remember Chris gushing about Antigua in Des' travel video, Catherine praising Thailand and JP praising Fiji. They have them for every season, except I don't think there was one for Ben's season... and I can't remember if Emily did or not. I do remember Ashley/Sean/Des getting these.

These itty bitty details may not mean much, but they stood out for me...

Clare mentions "with Juan Pablo".
The other two mention "someone" or "something great" or just "we".
Juan talks after Clare's first sequence and DURING her second sequence... his "beautiful" comment involves shots of him WITH Clare.
He is fleetingly heard during Andi's footage but isn't narrating.
After Nikki says St. Lucia is the start of her happily ever after, we get Clare and Juan hugging on their hill.

Another really silly tidbit. Ashley Hebert and Jordan Paul discussed "turquoise" waters in Fiji. Roberto and Chris S. both used, I think, the word "teal" to describe their dates in Tahiti and Antigua respectively. Here Clare sticks to "green and blue for miles". Gee, Clare can't you be more creative?

But JBF, she is soooo in love how can she think straight  :Drool: 

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 pm

The beauty of The Reality Bubble.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Mirzam wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i wonder whether i am the only one who notice :

-- Nikki's issues is circling around 100% assurance for both herself and JP. She is willing to sort negative things, but she doesnt want to lose this (Shot over JPab and the ring)

--Clare's issues will be her act that prompting JPab to be 'rude' to her (cue his mom speak to Clare) and..the word 'awful' shot over her face  giggling 
 #still question to no end  cheeky 

again, i ask with the premise that the preview DO tell us smth. I also look fwd to new preview tonight.

Do you mean the scene where Clare asks, "Do you think you know me well enough to make your decision?" and JP replies, "That's a good question......

My thought is the bolded turns into nothing much, he will will go on to say, "yes he does, blah, blah, blah". I don't think Clare's distress shown later (on the bed) is anything to do with that question. I think JP's mother's warning, "He can be rude", foreshadows what he says to her at the FRC.
IF and that's a big IF she isn't the F1. I think Clare is the F1 through this and to say otherwise right now when we don't know for certain what happens can be iffy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Does any any have a live east coast stream PLZ

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio