SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 27 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

4health wrote:Does any any have a live east coast stream PLZ

This is working right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 27 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:36 pm

thanks…I found this one also…..http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:tbh - you cannot tell from just 1 SC. But I did think he was not as close during the FD itself. Perhaps I am wrong but did get that feeling from him.
Exactly. In the FD, I thought they were closer than ever. I just don't see the closeness with Nikki that Juan and Clare have. To judge from one sc is premature I believe.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 pm

4health wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Is Juan Pablo pulling away at this point?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

You captured a sc that didn't show that he is holding her hand with fingers intertwined and her hands is on his thigh.  Plus you see them holding hands throughout the window of the helicopter.  I noticed that on the hill top his hand is once again on her behind and then he goes in for a big hug and kiss…..I mean we can tit for tat all day long.  We see what we want to see….I would be more interested on how this travel video compares to seasons past.
Oh to be on here at this time of year. I understand how the Nikki camp is also trying to sway others to see what they want. Even, it doesn't make it so if he ends up choosing Clare. Reminds me of last season; and the one before that; and before that. What we all see is just that, what we see as individuals. I do think that he does pick someone and do think it's Clare as they got so much deeper in their conversations and trials that they had to do this season compared to Nikki.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am

i must say,including new promo tonight, up to now..we already have no less than 3 promos in each Clare mentioned Fairy Tale

yet i couldnt find any of JPab's VO and PI suggesting that line  question 

on a related note, its interesting to me that JPab emphasized 'friend' meeting Camilla is nbd for him.

hmmm...... :detective ...carry on...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i must say,including new promo tonight, up to now..we already have no less than 3 promos in each Clare mentioned Fairy Tale

on a related note, its interesting to me that JPab emphasized 'friend' meeting Camilla is nbd for him.

That's what I was trying to say in the edit thread:

Was Juan trying to say he introduced Nikki to his family as a friend? I thought he was attempting to downplay that when they were talking about the moms and kissing.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 am

Muslady wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i must say,including new promo tonight, up to now..we already have no less than 3 promos in each Clare mentioned Fairy Tale

Was Juan trying to say he introduced Nikki to his family as a friend? I thought he was attempting to downplay that when they were talking about the moms and kissing.

i recall him spesifically addressing it regarding Camilla only, not his entire family. (its during the debate why he chose to met Renee's son...and he said..for him personally its nbd..while Cassandra thought it was a big deal for Renee).

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Muslady wrote:

i recall him spesifically addressing it regarding Camilla only, not his entire family. (its during the debate why he chose to met Renee's son...and he said..for him personally its nbd..while Cassandra thought it was a big deal for Renee).

OK as usual I read too much into that. I still think it interesting it was mentioned though.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 am

I think he was inconsistent there as I heard him say previously that he rarely introduces women to Camila.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 am

the new preview is up :

Nikki in her PI look like wearing light yellow lingerie different than the one when she was crying?  :greenman: question (may i just say, her boobs look perfect?..LOL #envy giggling)

What's the convo between him and his cousin?..(i cant catch that giggling ). Somebody pls translated in verbatim for me? Praying . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:the new preview is up :

Nikki in her PI look like wearing light yellow lingerie different than the one when she was crying?  :greenman: question (may i just say, her boobs look perfect?..LOL #envy giggling)

What's the convo between him and his cousin?..(i cant catch that giggling ). Somebody pls translated in verbatim for me? Praying . TIA

You sure are up late!  giggling  What min is the conversation with the cousin? I don't want to see the rest.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:the new preview is up :

You sure are up late!  giggling   What min is the conversation with the cousin?  I don't want to see the rest.

Well, I live across the pond so i often wandering around when y'all fall asleep  giggling ...On 0:30 mark. Thanks atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio