SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 56 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:00 pm

chloep wrote:^^ TBH, we don't know whether it's really a deleted scene, it could simply be a sneak-peek.

That's what ew.com called it.  no idea 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 56 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:00 pm

JBF wrote:
4health wrote:So, I was on team Nikki and liked her on the M & G etc. but then it switched for me in Korea.   I saw JP and Clare's 1:1 eating a cookie after he says he wasn't going to do any kissing (which is my favorite this whole season) …..

It was choc-O-late cookie. He fed her choc-O-late after octopus time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think we should pollute these threads with so much Princess Clairol that everybody pukes.

Hey, Litta, did you see my response to Mura's "little package" commentary a two pages back? I did it just for you since you like to compare Princess shots as equally as you do Clare & Nikki shots.

That is the one….I love that scene…..I see the story and how it could be either one of these ladies but, I don't have a favorite with Nikki….the cute scene I like of her was at the M & G but I don't really have a scene that is so playful or (not to offend anyone) that makes you want to find your boyfriend or husband if you know what I mean.  :shocked!: 

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

atem wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
atem wrote:I thought they only showed deleted scenes from previous episodes.  Are you guys saying it's a deleted scene from Monday's episode?

Yes, it's from their LCD.

That tells me she's not F1, because they would show it if she was.  Like with Zak's ring he bought not being shown.  They showed all the times the song was played for Desiree and Chris.

You maybe right….but it isn't over yet. I can't wait to see what scene they will release tomorrow. I like it when things are very interesting. If there is a big surprise or a true OMG moment like the previews imply I will go down as saying "this was one heck of ride" a season like no other. But, if it is just all hype and the SC of the final 2 are perfectly in line and all is well with the universe I will say "this was one heck of ride" especially here on this forum. Thanks for everyone who made it fun….this was the first season that I went into this unspoiled (until recently). It reminded me of the times at FORT and I enjoyed it more….so I will once again come here and enjoy the ride unspoiled….(that is if I like the new bachelorette)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

4health wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:

Hey, Litta, did you see my response to Mura's "little package" commentary a two pages back? I did it just for you since you like to compare Princess shots as equally as you do Clare & Nikki shots.

This? Yes, I thought it was very clar-ver of you, JBF.  :gotcha: 

JBF wrote:

Maybe both of his "little packages" will be happy.

You crack me up……I am enjoying coming here and looking for both of your posts.   bestbud! 

Ain't they cute? Of course, not all Princess pictures can be compared so easily.

The body language Juan displays with Little Princess in the water is, for example, very different than Big Princess.

Maybe that is why he didn't want Camilla to see Ocean Romp? Since "the waves were wild… and we got a little wild too".

Also... I am not sure Big Princess will allow the laptop to stay in this situation... and Camilla has her own room.

Now... who says Big Princess can't "blend" with a "blended family"?

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:08 pm

In the makeup picture Camilla looks like Clare could be her mother.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:11 pm

He already has a princess, i,d say no room for 2. He wants a wife, a partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:37 pm

JBF wrote:
4health wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:

This? Yes, I thought it was very clar-ver of you, JBF.  :gotcha: 

JBF wrote:

Maybe both of his "little packages" will be happy.

You crack me up……I am enjoying coming here and looking for both of your posts.   bestbud! 

Ain't they cute? Of course, not all Princess pictures can be compared so easily.

The body language Juan displays with Little Princess in the water is, for example, very different than Big Princess.

Maybe that is why he didn't want Camilla to see Ocean Romp? Since "the waves were wild… and we got a little wild too".

Also... I am not sure Big Princess will allow the laptop to stay in this situation... and Camilla has her own room.

Now... who says Big Princess can't "blend" with a "blended family"?

AWESOME

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm

see2love wrote:He already has a princess, i,d say no room for 2. He wants a wife, a partner.

That has been my opinion all along.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:I went back and I watched Sean's season's finale  preview- How totally different. I know JuanPa feels something for the 2  remaining girls. Why haven't we been shown his reflection on the 2 remaining relationships, In fact,the lead reflects on his F4 and then F3, it didn't happen this time. He better have more than Nikki is sexy, Nikki is a nurse or Clare is cute, bla bla bla to say on Monday.  :soapbox Is this really all the machine's doing, the finale should be full of romance and crappy stuff like that, I guess I should be happy that the Final ladies and the lead seems to be out of the bubble eh. Like seriously,is this the first time that one of the ladies is saying at this point that the lead might not be who they thought they were. Did I read somewhere that this might be the realest season yet-Whoever said that you are onto something!
I am wondering if it is the language barrier with JP that the machine didn't want him to do the play by play going into hometown dates and beyond as they have in the past with others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:41 pm

So JBF when are you going to give us the whole verbiage of the little sneak peek from today…..I watched it a few times and can't do it like you….hahaha

JuanP after he starts the song he says "it started like that"…."it was great"  and puckered a kiss….(I guess he didn't have to say "besitos" anymore)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:If Juan got hitched,Don't you think Fleiss will be making him smell like roses despite his diarrhea of the mouth in the media. Me thinks if left to Juan, he would have pulled  a womack-the original womack but only that 1 time would fleiss and his gang let anyone do anything like that and before anybody tells me of the grand love story btw Nikki and Juan, I still don't see it.
I completely agree with the bolded. There just doesn't seem to be anything there between them and when you look at the sc's of the LCD, it looks like Nikki for sure, but also JP are pulling away from one another.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
clueless wrote:Has anyone discussed the tweets of Clare's regarding cleaning and packing and that she is no longer working at MECCA salon?  Also, one of her tweets was to the wife of a MLB player regarding Arizona weather....things that make me go hmmmmm.  But when looking at JP's tweet about being in Arizona in a couple of weeks ready to bat, it is to Jeremy Guthrie who I think pitches for the Kansas City Royals.....but is in Arizona right now for spring training maybe.  I really dont care who JP picks...but I love trying to figure it out before its shown.

Good catch.I def.ly think those r hints, along w the Disney ones. Guess we are not clueless after all. Lol
To me, there are enough hints, clues, editing to make me feel that Clare is the one. If not, then I will say so and sorry.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio