SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 pm

That little scene just made me cry……it says deleted scene not upcoming scene….I never use this but WTFudge hahaha

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:32 pm

4health wrote:Okay you guys know tell me why the new video of the upcoming is being shown…..OMG is right…http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/08/bachelor-juan-pablo-clare-deleted-scene/#more-162737

WELLLLL isn't that interesting. Either he is really into Clare and she is his choice or he is going to let her go and it really hurts his heart to do so.
She is, as the cousin says, of one of the girls: all in.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:34 pm

JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

To keep the intrigue going and I suppose to show that Clare believes she is the one. Not sure it points to JuanPa choosing her. Unless I missed something, Clare is the one who brought up the song, said she loved it and wanted it played at the wedding. JuanPa did not respond other than to kiss her and sing the word Baby.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:36 pm

JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

I agree…..or something happens….I can't wait to see what video they post tomorrow…..

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Wow..Wow..Wow..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Well......hmmmm, clueless, mura, can I reserve a spot in the corner with you guys, just in case? In that clip, I saw it from Juan Pablo for the first time with Clare. I'm still not 100% but that definitely put a little dent on the fence that I'm sitting on!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 pm

docnash14 wrote:

To keep the intrigue going and I suppose to show that Clare believes she is the one.  Not sure it points to JuanPa choosing her.  Unless I missed something, Clare is the one who brought up the song, said she loved it and wanted it played at the wedding.  JuanPa did not respond other than to kiss her and sing the word Baby.  

docnash JP got his phone out and selected the phone Clare thought he was going to do a selfie….man this is a prime example of how different things are seen and perceived. You just might be right, but I have never seen season like this. NEVER….they are doing this for a reason, not the typical FRC in my humble opinion.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:42 pm

That was cute! And I too saw JP feeling it there (also on their second 1 on 1). It was honestly adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Good thing for Nikki that Juan Paublo is so checked out on Clare at this point. He won't have any explaining to do... :dripdrip 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

docnash14 wrote:

To keep the intrigue going and I suppose to show that Clare believes she is the one.  Not sure it points to JuanPa choosing her.  Unless I missed something, Clare is the one who brought up the song, said she loved it and wanted it played at the wedding.  JuanPa did not respond other than to kiss her and sing the word Baby.  

The show may also be contracted to promote the song, sort of like a product placement deal, as Josh Krajcik played it for them on their 1 on 1 and JP played it for them to dance to during the evening porting of their NZ 1 on 1.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Doc, it looked to me that Juan Pablo was getting teary after he sang "baby" and kissed her. Like I said, first time I'VE seen that emotion from him towards Clare.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio