SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 51 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 51 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Has anyone discussed the tweets of Clare's regarding cleaning and packing and that she is no longer working at MECCA salon? Also, one of her tweets was to the wife of a MLB player regarding Arizona weather....things that make me go hmmmmm. But when looking at JP's tweet about being in Arizona in a couple of weeks ready to bat, it is to Jeremy Guthrie who I think pitches for the Kansas City Royals.....but is in Arizona right now for spring training maybe. I really dont care who JP picks...but I love trying to figure it out before its shown.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 51 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by notarose Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 pm

pbmax wrote:
JBF wrote:Maybe the boy got hitched at the end of this? That would be a first. Shot-gun!

Now... watch. I will get ten replies saying that is ridiculous after 2 month-shot show. (However, that HAS been in the back of my mind all season long on account of how they are pushing Juan The Playboy and Uncommitted To Marriage.)

He could have propose off the show, now that would certainly piss Fliess and company off.

pbmax & JBF, in a preview Nikki does say "the day every little girl dreams of". Not too many little girls dreaming about getting engaged however lots dreaming about a wedding. How about a collaboration: they wed after the show wrapped. After all, élan did post a chapel pic on his IG.  
I love surprises, sneaky giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 pm

clueless wrote:Has anyone discussed the tweets of Clare's regarding cleaning and packing and that she is no longer working at MECCA salon?  Also, one of her tweets was to the wife of a MLB player regarding Arizona weather....things that make me go hmmmmm.  But when looking at JP's tweet about being in Arizona in a couple of weeks ready to bat, it is to Jeremy Guthrie who I think pitches for the Kansas City Royals.....but is in Arizona right now for spring training maybe.  I really dont care who JP picks...but I love trying to figure it out before its shown.

Good catch.I def.ly think those r hints, along w the Disney ones. Guess we are not clueless after all. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
clueless wrote:Has anyone discussed the tweets of Clare's regarding cleaning and packing and that she is no longer working at MECCA salon?  Also, one of her tweets was to the wife of a MLB player regarding Arizona weather....things that make me go hmmmmm.  But when looking at JP's tweet about being in Arizona in a couple of weeks ready to bat, it is to Jeremy Guthrie who I think pitches for the Kansas City Royals.....but is in Arizona right now for spring training maybe.  I really dont care who JP picks...but I love trying to figure it out before its shown.

Good catch.I def.ly think those r hints, along w the Disney ones. Guess we are not clueless after all. Lol

I can't get it out of my head that he does a Mesnick! Probably not but anything is possible!!
He does seem to like Jason& Molly lol

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Murasaki I have greatly resisted the idea that JP picked Clare, but you and JBF have finally convinced me that it is a great possibility that Clare is F1 LOL.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:50 pm

USAGold wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I can't get it out of my head that he does a Mesnick!  Probably not but anything is possible!!
He does seem to like Jason& Molly lol

Lol. Anything possible but I doubt it. You are right , Juan seems liking JAM's podcast A LOT. Maybe he is hoping folks would get a better idea on the behind the scenes's dirt.lol. Per his tw, he can't wait to visit Seattle. Perhaps along w Chres they all can go on a triple date w his lady or maybe .....a quadruple date w Renee and her fiancé? . Lol (sorry OT:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:00 pm

clueless wrote:Murasaki I have greatly resisted the idea that JP picked Clare, but you and JBF have finally convinced me that it is a great possibility that Clare is F1 LOL.    

Haha.welcome to the dark side, ma fren. You don't have to be a Clare's lover to be a SAcramento
"beliebers"..laugh out loud.

Me as an example. Since I'm #teamCarla ftw, I could care less who he picks. As long as he and his "little package " are happy.. I am happy...  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

It seems that the wife is from California since her husband plays for the Oakland Athletics. She and Clare follow each other. Also it seems that the As Spring training is in AZ leading to the AZ weather comment IMO. Again who knows until Monday.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

It seems that the wife is from California since her husband plays for the Oakland Athletics.  She and Clare follow each other.  Also it seems that the As Spring training is in AZ leading to the AZ weather comment IMO.  Again who knows until Monday.

See I really am clueless. I also looked at Nikki's tweets: Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell·Jan 27
Lordes "Royals" insipired by George Brett and my hometown KC Royals! #KansasCity @Royals [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … KC Royals is who Jeremy Guthrie pitches for I believe and who JP sent the tweet about being in Arizona ready to bat in a few weeks. So who knows....I am not a very good detective LOL

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
clueless wrote:Murasaki I have greatly resisted the idea that JP picked Clare, but you and JBF have finally convinced me that it is a great possibility that Clare is F1 LOL.    

Haha.welcome to the dark side, ma fren. You don't have to be a Clare's lover to be a SAcramento
"beliebers"..laugh out loud.

Me as an example. Since I'm #teamCarla ftw, I could care less who he picks. As long as he and his "little package " are happy.. I am happy...  Hugesmile

Maybe both of his "little packages" will be happy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:54 pm

clueless wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

It seems that the wife is from California since her husband plays for the Oakland Athletics.  She and Clare follow each other.  Also it seems that the As Spring training is in AZ leading to the AZ weather comment IMO.  Again who knows until Monday.

See I really am clueless.  I also looked at Nikki's tweets: Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell·Jan 27
Lordes "Royals" insipired by George Brett and my hometown KC Royals! #KansasCity @Royals [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … KC Royals is who Jeremy Guthrie pitches for I believe and who JP sent the tweet about being in Arizona ready to bat in a few weeks.  So who knows....I am not a very good detective LOL

JP's job is to get autographs and sport paraphernalia from Venezuelan athletes: no better place to be than Arizona to get it (other than Florida where he has already been). My guess is he splits his time between Florida and AZ spring training gathering stuff from the players. They are much more accessible and in the mood to chat and give away freebies pre-season rather than in the heart of the season.
I know that he had a picture of Carlos Gonzales, a Colorado Rockies All-Star, (also from Venezuela) before the show started airing.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Okay you guys know tell me why the new video of the upcoming is being shown…..OMG is right…http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/08/bachelor-juan-pablo-clare-deleted-scene/#more-162737

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio