SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 49 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by 4health Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis Mar 10
We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?

Not trying to be rude or funny here and not being on twitter I am unsure if I am reading this incorrectly or not, so can someone translate.

Does Anna mean that she and Clare spoke a lot at the MtP and it was a SHAME] that the conversation wasn't shown?  If so, what is the "exactly what happened referencing?" or is this in reference to the offensive comment and she is currently speaking to Clare, which really doesn't make sense at all to me?
Thanks.[/quote]

If Anna is talking about talking with Clare about exactly what happened….it can't be about the Helicopter comments because MTP was before any LCD dates. Anna might be talking about ocean gate….we just might never know. There is surely more to the story, there always is.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 49 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:33 am

4health wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis Mar 10
We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?

Not trying to be rude or funny here and not being on twitter I am unsure if I am reading this incorrectly or not, so can someone translate.

Does Anna mean that she and Clare spoke a lot at the MtP and it was a SHAME] that the conversation wasn't shown?  If so, what is the "exactly what happened referencing?" or is this in reference to the offensive comment and she is currently speaking to Clare, which really doesn't make sense at all to me?
Thanks.

If Anna is talking about talking with Clare about exactly what happened….it can't be about the Helicopter comments because MTP was before any LCD dates.  Anna might be talking about ocean gate….we just might never know.  There is surely more to the story, there always is.

I Agree, it's not reasonable to say the convo was about the heli-gate, and need to add, I think She was referencing to JuanPa's " rude" personality as per edit, which only shown by his mom's one liner. Highly doubt Clare discussed about 1or 2 particular event/ moment between Ju-Clare, and disclose it as a subject of convo with the whole family. besides, even the ocean romp was not an " accident" at the moment. I'm sure JPab, Clare and their fams just as shocked as the rest of us the viewers to find out the swim in the ocean came across on TV During airing-- about 3 mo after the actual MTP--as a sleazy act.
( personally , it caused me a  déjà vu of Ben's season...skinny dip fiasco...LoL )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:47 pm

I doubt Chelsie knew Nikki was 'The One' from week 2 considering at the WTA she said she knew Sharleen was Juan's favorite/one of his faves. She probably just means that they BOTH were in his faves category.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 am

eversotrue wrote:I doubt Chelsie knew Nikki was 'The One' from week 2 considering at the WTA she said she knew Sharleen was Juan's favorite/one of his faves. She probably just means that they BOTH were in his faves category.

Yep. She's like many other "losers", trying to keep herself relevant by "being in the know", when she very obviously isn't. It happens many seasons. All I had to do was watch the show to know Clare was way up there on his faves list. I think she was in his top 2-3 for the entire show. JMHO.  :Smiley: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 am

IrishGal wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I doubt Chelsie knew Nikki was 'The One' from week 2 considering at the WTA she said she knew Sharleen was Juan's favorite/one of his faves. She probably just means that they BOTH were in his faves category.

Yep. She's like many other "losers", trying to keep herself relevant by "being in the know", when she very obviously isn't.  It happens many seasons.  All I had to do was watch the show to know Clare was way up there on his faves list. I think she was in his top 2-3 for the entire show. JMHO.   :Smiley: 
I agree, Clare was always high on his list of faves.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Yep. She's like many other "losers", trying to keep herself relevant by "being in the know", when she very obviously isn't.  It happens many seasons.  All I had to do was watch the show to know Clare was way up there on his faves list. I think she was in his top 2-3 for the entire show. JMHO.   :Smiley: 

Wasn't Sharleen on the group date in Vietnam? If so, it seems Clare was the F2, not Sharleen.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Clare was on his favorite list for the entire show…..he even admitted it on the ATFR "she was there for a reason, I wanted her there"….he stated that he didn't know what he was going to do even on their LCD date….I truly believe he made his decision on Nikki's last date ….. he really did communicate his thoughts, and tptb included those comments if you listen to what he states just before Nikki's LCD date. "I want something to happen that makes me feel better about that person." You even have a PI of JuanP on Clare's LCD night time date in his same shirt and states "I like that girl, really like that girl". I am sure production was confused and that is why the edit is so confusing for me. People can disagree but Clare not kissing him when walking into their last hour together impacted his decision….and questioning wasnt a thing that made him feel better about that person" I think JuanP went to far into leading Clare on YES….I think she was right to say "you have the opportunity to tell her on that night" and if JuanP was breaking the rules as rumored he would have I think if he already knew what his decision was.

He wanted to get to know Nikki more and beyond his adventure, plain and simple. But, other contestants can't know what JuanP was thinking because tptb didn't even know and they had all the footage to figure it out….

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:59 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Wasn't Sharleen on the group date in Vietnam? If so, it seems Clare was the F2, not Sharleen.

totally agree.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:20 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Clare was on his favorite list for the entire show…..he even admitted it on the ATFR "she was there for a reason, I wanted her there"….he stated that he didn't know what he was going to do even on their LCD date….I truly believe he made his decision on Nikki's last date ….. he really did communicate his thoughts, and tptb included those comments if you listen to what he states just before Nikki's LCD date.  "I want something to happen that makes me feel better about that person." You even have a PI of JuanP on Clare's LCD night time date in his same shirt and states "I like that girl, really like that girl".  I am sure production was confused and that is why the edit is so confusing for me.     People can disagree but Clare not kissing him when walking into their last hour together impacted his decision….and questioning wasnt a thing that made him feel better about that person" I think JuanP went to far into leading Clare on YES….I think she was right to say "you have the opportunity to tell her on that night" and if JuanP was breaking the rules as rumored he would have I think if he already knew what his decision was.  

He wanted to get to know Nikki more and beyond his adventure, plain and simple.   But, other contestants can't know what JuanP was thinking because tptb didn't even know and they had all the footage to figure it out….

the only obstacle to that is the song. Who did he write the song for? Either? It would be hilarious if it was a song he wrote for Carla a long time ago. Seriously, where did that come from and how did he have it for the LCD?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Clare was on his favorite list for the entire show…..he even admitted it on the ATFR "she was there for a reason, I wanted her there"….he stated that he didn't know what he was going to do even on their LCD date….I truly believe he made his decision on Nikki's last date ….. he really did communicate his thoughts, and tptb included those comments if you listen to what he states just before Nikki's LCD date.  "I want something to happen that makes me feel better about that person." You even have a PI of JuanP on Clare's LCD night time date in his same shirt and states "I like that girl, really like that girl".  I am sure production was confused and that is why the edit is so confusing for me.     People can disagree but Clare not kissing him when walking into their last hour together impacted his decision….and questioning wasnt a thing that made him feel better about that person" I think JuanP went to far into leading Clare on YES….I think she was right to say "you have the opportunity to tell her on that night" and if JuanP was breaking the rules as rumored he would have I think if he already knew what his decision was.  

He wanted to get to know Nikki more and beyond his adventure, plain and simple.   But, other contestants can't know what JuanP was thinking because tptb didn't even know and they had all the footage to figure it out….

the only obstacle to that is the song. Who did he write the song for? Either? It would be hilarious if it was a song he wrote for Carla a long time ago. Seriously, where did that come from and how did he have it for the LCD?

I asked that same question in the other thread….all about the deleted videos shown just before the finale. He had to have time to write it, send it to his friend, his friend write the music and then record it and then get it to JuanP and to have it on his cell phone to play on Nikki's LCD. I am also more interested to figure out just if JuanP is a tool or not….because if he has lead Nikki to believe that he wrote that song for her and then put it out on youtube to show his love for her since, he can't say it….even makes that song and his motives more questionable.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 am

He could have written it before they went to Miami and picked it up after HTD's. If you listen, it isn't a very involved piece. Seemed to repeat a lot. Just a thought.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 am

Peppermom wrote:He could have written it before they went to Miami and picked it up after HTD's.  If you listen, it isn't a very involved piece.  Seemed to repeat a lot.  Just a thought.

ITA
Maybe someone should ask him on twitter. I am sure he will answer. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3