SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Here is the interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by JBF Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:48 pm

I don't think anybody is lying, but how many group dates or pre-RC cocktails are there for contestants to see "everything"?

Again, I am not going to debate any of this since the End Result is that he picked Nikki and now the issue is simply determining if they will succeed post show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:54 pm

^^^^
The only thing we know is she was witness to more of this than we were. So, if she said Nikki was who he was focusing on from week two, then I will take her word for it.

I wish Nikki and JP all the best and that goes for Clare too.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Here is the interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chelsea's great. I wish she was the bachelorette. Such a bright, positive girl. I believe that was her perception, but she also said on the group date in vietnam that she was on a date with Ali giggling because JP was with Clare the whole time. I don't know.. definitely makes it worse if he knew it was Nikki the whole time. I've been harsh about him, but I may give him the benefit of the doubt with that. He wanted to tell Clare something at the FRC before she walked off. He said, do you know when I made my decision? I believe he would have said last night if she had let him finish. I prefer that version, but perhaps I have the Clorox out too.

JBF wrote:
Ha ha! Are you Clorox-ing Juan Pablooooo sparkling clean?

rotfl  lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:07 pm

4health wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:As M & J say, they drop the cameraman off so that he can film the helicopter landing BUT would they have taken off their microphones? I don't believe so-- those packs are many times laced up and taped in place; once they are in place, they stay in place until they are removed for the night. As I was re-watching the LCDs, during the night time portion Clare asks Juan Pablo whether he knows her well enough to make the choice. He goes and an talks blah, blah, blah, etc... and then Clare stops him and says-- That's what I need to know, I don't need you to tell me "I like kissing, I like kissing" I need to know other things. IMO, IF he had said I like f-ing you, she would have said it here instead of "I like kissing". IF the statement was so offensive to her, she definitely would have added it to the conversation that she was having with Juan Pablo; no way she would have left it out. Absent plausible video or audio of Juan Pablo actually saying this-- I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is innocent until proven guilty and we ALL know that TPTB can do some pretty good editing; they've done it in the past and I don't doubt that they will continue to do it until they are made to stop. I know some will disagree, I readily admit that this is IMO.

I have posted this tweet by Anna previously but think it's pertinent to your points.

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis Mar 10

We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?

Doc, do you know any more specifics about her tweet?

Thanks, nonnie.

The helicopter date wouldn't have happened yet….MTP and then LCD….and I also posted in another thread…if you watch the MTP part, I believe that Clare came second in meeting his parents…..by his reactions and comments to the little girls and his parents comments about St Lucia and being like their home country…..they are wearing the same clothes as they are with Nikki…..so things aren't adding up.
Juan chatted with his family before going to get Nikki.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

2observe wrote:
4health wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:As M & J say, they drop the cameraman off so that he can film the helicopter landing BUT would they have taken off their microphones? I don't believe so-- those packs are many times laced up and taped in place; once they are in place, they stay in place until they are removed for the night. As I was re-watching the LCDs, during the night time portion Clare asks Juan Pablo whether he knows her well enough to make the choice. He goes and an talks blah, blah, blah, etc... and then Clare stops him and says-- That's what I need to know, I don't need you to tell me "I like kissing, I like kissing" I need to know other things. IMO, IF he had said I like f-ing you, she would have said it here instead of "I like kissing". IF the statement was so offensive to her, she definitely would have added it to the conversation that she was having with Juan Pablo; no way she would have left it out. Absent plausible video or audio of Juan Pablo actually saying this-- I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is innocent until proven guilty and we ALL know that TPTB can do some pretty good editing; they've done it in the past and I don't doubt that they will continue to do it until they are made to stop. I know some will disagree, I readily admit that this is IMO.

I have posted this tweet by Anna previously but think it's pertinent to your points.

We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?

Doc, do you know any more specifics about her tweet?

Thanks, nonnie.

The helicopter date wouldn't have happened yet….MTP and then LCD….and I also posted in another thread…if you watch the MTP part, I believe that Clare came second in meeting his parents…..by his reactions and comments to the little girls and his parents comments about St Lucia and being like their home country…..they are wearing the same clothes as they are with Nikki…..so things aren't adding up.
Juan chatted with his family before going to get Nikki.

and your point is??

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Good point 4health (re: timing of helicopter and MTP)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:26 pm

4health wrote:
Mirzam wrote:^^^^

According to Chelsie, Nikki was the one since week 2.

Where is this interview with Chelsie that is being reported.  Please share….

I listened to the interview a couple of days ago. I know I got the link in one of the threads here, but I can't remember which one otherwise I would post the link here. I can't remember how Chelsie worded it, but my impression was the Chelsie said the Nikki was one of Juan Pablo's favorites since week 2, not that she was definitely the one.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:16 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Good point 4health--

Moved post to the FRC/AFTR thread

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm

moved my response to the Finale thread, too!  giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 pm

I suspect the real race this season was not between Nikki & someone else for JPG's affection. To me his major emphasis was always Nikki and Sharleen and his relationship with Sharleen just ran its natural course to a mutually respectful breakup. Since it was probably as evident to the producers they moved into phase 2 rather quickly, that being the next Bachelorette rehearsal and the strongest contenders were Clare & Andi. Watching social media all along, Andi just kept gaining a mass of followers. I think they really did see Clare as the best choice as she has loads of qualities that appeared in several previous bachelorettes and these women had very successful shows. Unfortunately for Clare, Andi lawyered up and pulled off a stunning closing arguement after the FS date thus sealing the deal with a fair percentage of the viewers.
Just my opinion as to why some things looked kinda wonky in the edit this season. I suspect the real Clare is much more feisty, less weepy, and so on than the character she portrayed and would likely have been a fun bachelorette to watch as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm

We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?[/quote]

Not trying to be rude or funny here and not being on twitter I am unsure if I am reading this incorrectly or not, so can someone translate.

Does Anna mean that she and Clare spoke a lot at the MtP and it was a SHAME] that the conversation wasn't shown? If so, what is the "exactly what happened referencing?" or is this in reference to the offensive comment and she is currently speaking to Clare, which really doesn't make sense at all to me?
Thanks.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3