SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

docnash14 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:As M & J say, they drop the cameraman off so that he can film the helicopter landing BUT would they have taken off their microphones? I don't believe so-- those packs are many times laced up and taped in place; once they are in place, they stay in place until they are removed for the night. As I was re-watching the LCDs, during the night time portion Clare asks Juan Pablo whether he knows her well enough to make the choice. He goes and an talks blah, blah, blah, etc... and then Clare stops him and says-- That's what I need to know, I don't need you to tell me "I like kissing, I like kissing" I need to know other things. IMO, IF he had said I like f-ing you, she would have said it here instead of "I like kissing". IF the statement was so offensive to her, she definitely would have added it to the conversation that she was having with Juan Pablo; no way she would have left it out. Absent plausible video or audio of Juan Pablo actually saying this-- I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is innocent until proven guilty and we ALL know that TPTB can do some pretty good editing; they've done it in the past and I don't doubt that they will continue to do it until they are made to stop. I know some will disagree, I readily admit that this is IMO.

I have posted this tweet by Anna previously but think it's pertinent to your points.

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis Mar 10

We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?
Hmm, I didn't know they talked. That gives me a new perspective on things.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 47 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 am

docnash14 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:As M & J say, they drop the cameraman off so that he can film the helicopter landing BUT would they have taken off their microphones? I don't believe so-- those packs are many times laced up and taped in place; once they are in place, they stay in place until they are removed for the night. As I was re-watching the LCDs, during the night time portion Clare asks Juan Pablo whether he knows her well enough to make the choice. He goes and an talks blah, blah, blah, etc... and then Clare stops him and says-- That's what I need to know, I don't need you to tell me "I like kissing, I like kissing" I need to know other things. IMO, IF he had said I like f-ing you, she would have said it here instead of "I like kissing". IF the statement was so offensive to her, she definitely would have added it to the conversation that she was having with Juan Pablo; no way she would have left it out. Absent plausible video or audio of Juan Pablo actually saying this-- I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is innocent until proven guilty and we ALL know that TPTB can do some pretty good editing; they've done it in the past and I don't doubt that they will continue to do it until they are made to stop. I know some will disagree, I readily admit that this is IMO.

I have posted this tweet by Anna previously but think it's pertinent to your points.

We talk a lot @Clare_Crawley and we know exactly what happend that is why Is a same that our conversation was not on tv #Bachelor how weird?

Doc, do you know any more specifics about her tweet?

Thanks, nonnie.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 pm

JBF wrote:I am a bit of a prude, so Ocean Romp and Helicopter Speech bothered ME more than it did others. A cluster here have no problem with Juan's behavior, even if/had he "gone all the way" with his F2 and lead her on (not that we will ever know exactly what happened off camera). Guess we all are different in that way.

At least he didn't promise anything with Nikki he couldn't keep. No proposal. No ring. No "I love you". Just a basic let-see-how-things-go setup. For her part, Nikki insisted in episode #1's intro that she will never settle unless she has that head-over-heels-can't-get-enough-of-each-other kind of love. Soooo... if they make it to the altar. Great. If they break up... we certainly won't be in a state of shock. No different than any other couple in this silly franchise.

Time will tell if they make it but I hope they do.

Regarding Ocean Romp and Helicopter Speech - I don't have a hard time with it because I honestly don't believe JP and Clare had sex in the ocean and I don't believe he said what she said he said.  I have AN EXTREMELY hard time believing that he just happened to say something like when the JUST HAPPENED to be no video or audio around.  The no video/no audio compared with how pi##*$ Clare was with JP makes me think that while he may have said something to the effect of "I don't know you well enough to say that but I do know that I really like kissing you" when Clare asked if the loved her or if she was "the one".
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 pm

High clap great post!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:51 pm

George1218 wrote:Time will tell if they make it but I hope they do.

Regarding Ocean Romp and Helicopter Speech - I don't have a hard time with it because I honestly don't believe JP and Clare had sex in the ocean and I don't believe he said what she said he said.  I have AN EXTREMELY hard time believing that he just happened to say something like when the JUST HAPPENED to be no video or audio around.  The no video/no audio compared with how pi##*$ Clare was with JP makes me think that while he may have said something to the effect of "I don't know you well enough to say that but I do know that I really like kissing you" when Clare asked if the loved her or if she was "the one".

Ha ha! Are you Clorox-ing Juan Pablooooo sparkling clean?

I am staying out of the Great Discussion here, but that boy is still a b-b-b-baaaadddd boy. (Cue the New Zealand sheep.) I don't know if he thought Clare was The One and changed his mind with Nikki late in the game or always thought Nikki was The One and played Clare all the way to the bank like some starry eyed victim. Neither argument will make him smell like Heaven In A Bottle, although Option A makes makes him less stinky. After all, as Nikki pointed out, Clare "peed on him first", so she is not fussing whether or not his eye was on her in the beginning or just after Miami... and I'm sure she's already stocked up on both Hydrocide Xtreme Deodorizer and Pee-B Gone.

That is why I have no real feelings for this silly season any more. Clare smacked Juan in his place and is D-O-N-E with him, much as Andi did. Elise got to wear the fire hydrant on the doggie photo shoot while Juan got to go bare. As he said, he didn't see this coming... either his sudden switch in affections for his frontrunner gals or his dumpee attacking him like that. The best bet is for him and Nikki to lay low for a while until the dust settles. She can decide for herself whether or not she "settled" or found "that head over heels can't get enough of each other" love. None of us will lose any sleep if a break-up is announced, yet none of us have written them off either. Hey! Maybe both will produce two more Little Camillas in the next few years. If Jason and Molly could survive the media hurricane, they can. While we may still debate here if Nikki was always The One (which means Clare deserves to tie him to a tree as well) or a "default" surprise, we must remember Jason also made a late-late decision his season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:56 pm

^^^^

According to Chelsie, Nikki was the one since week 2.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 pm

I seriously doubt Chelsie had front row seating on all of this, but it was nice of her to support the couple like that.

As mentioned before in a previous post, these threads stretched miles and miles over the Great Chris vs. Brooks Debate... was Chris a "default"? I am NOT going to debate the same question with Nikki this season because, frankly, I could care less one way or the other. Yes, it WOULD raise questions regarding Ocean Romp and other stuff suggesting he led Clare on, but why bother with it all now? He picked Nikki in the end and THE RELATIONSHIP officially began AFTER a show ENDED... and involving 27 women and shot in a mere two month period when Juan's head wasn't fastened straight with all of that lack of sleep and limited ESPN relaxation.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Well, gee, she lived in the house and I'm sure some of the girls would notice who JP's favorites were from the beginning.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Mirzam wrote:^^^^

Where is this interview with Chelsie that is being reported. Please share….

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

4health wrote:
Mirzam wrote:^^^^

Where is this interview with Chelsie that is being reported.  Please share….

I don't have the link handy, but it was posted here somewhere..... Hopefully whomever posted it will repost for you.

Last edited by Mirzam on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Doc, do you know any more specifics about her tweet?

Thanks, nonnie.

The helicopter date wouldn't have happened yet….MTP and then LCD….and I also posted in another thread…if you watch the MTP part, I believe that Clare came second in meeting his parents…..by his reactions and comments to the little girls and his parents comments about St Lucia and being like their home country…..they are wearing the same clothes as they are with Nikki…..so things aren't adding up.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 pm

JBF wrote:I seriously doubt Chelsie had front row seating on all of this, but it was nice of her to support the couple like that.

I would hardly call Chelsie a 'supporter' of the couple, at least not from that interview. I would say however, since she was actually there during much of the process, she would have some insight into all this. Do you think she is lying?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3