SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

jlccaz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just wonder, why on earth we dont get any significant hints of the F1 these days?.
(e.g Chris's safehouse, Sean's starbuck, Jef's grill...etc).

Anyone has a 'conspiracy theory' about this?  :Smiley: 
\
He isn't with anyone?

word you probably right....or..if there is someone, he likes being sneaky? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:54 pm

nonnie wrote:I don't think he is with anyone either. Doesn't mean he didn't choose a f1.

true..i can picture him with Clare last longer than if he is with Nikki, though. With Poolgate and Oceangate, plus him being thrown under tractor trailer, it must be hard for his F1 to survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty · 3h
Everyone thinks I was too hard on @JuanPaGalavis. I appreciate his latest blog. I give credit where credit is due and accept his apology.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just wonder, why on earth we dont get any significant hints of the F1 these days?.
(e.g Chris's safehouse, Sean's starbuck, Jef's grill...etc).

Anyone has a 'conspiracy theory' about this?  :Smiley: 
\
He isn't with anyone?

word you probably right....or..if there is someone, he likes being sneaky? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

I'm thinking that we did with him watching football (soccer) he after all played with his F1
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:28 am

interesting...hmm.. Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:interesting...hmm.. Suspect 

Those are definately tweets that can make you go hmmmmm.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 am

The Arizona thing is interesting, I agree.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 am

jlccaz wrote:The Arizona thing is interesting, I agree.
Well, the timing is totally in line with both of them there, Clare not at her salon anymore. I am really thinking that there is a good likely hood of her being F1. Before, there was a strong possibility in my mind, now that has gone up quite a bit.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:43 am

Thinking back to Juan Pablo's tweet mentioning AZ, why would he know Clare has moved there if he picked Nikki? Or at least, does it make sense that he is still with Nikki if he's paying attention to details about Clare's life? This just seems weird...and confusing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 am

Litta123 wrote:

Thinking back to Juan Pablo's tweet mentioning AZ, why would he know Clare has moved there if he picked Nikki? Or at least, does it make sense that he is still with Nikki if he's paying attention to details about Clare's life? This just seems weird...and confusing.
I think it may be a small shoutout that Clare is the F1, just like in Bach Canada, Brad tweeted on the show nights when more crazy stuff and twitter hazing came out about his F1 choice between Bianka and Whitney, he said "trust the kid". Isn't Juan in Arizona doing something for his soccer?? IF so, is that the reason why Clare has gone there too, then onwards from there??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 am

I'm sorry I must've missed that posted somewhere. Where does it say that Clare is in Arizona as of right now? Did she move?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 am

^^That was my original question. Her interview was from Arizona so just wondered if she moved or was visiting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3