SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 52 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:21 am

It's not just JPG not wanting to put up with neediness (which I doubt was even the real reason...check my post in the episode thread)...he also doesn't want to put up with people questioning him/his motives or challenging his opinion and whatever else he thinks is his "truth" (as his dad says)..a la Andi/Clare and others. Therefore, it's for the best that he didn't end up with those two or girls that do those things. He needs someone to go along with his flow and based on ATFR he found that in Nikki!

This is not necesarily a positive thing btw...unless some cray cray's think it is.

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 52 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 am

Sounds like a song was planned all along. I don't get hoping it was Nikki all along. I'd like to think it at least happened after oceangate. I wish Clare had let him finish his statement at the FRC, because it seems pretty clear he was going to say that he made his decision last night or that morning.
eversotrue wrote:Maybe im missing something....but I didn't see anything wrong with what Clare said in that interview. She said what she felt like saying without being rude or bitter. She obviously is very happy that things turned out the way they did and she even admits that she was who she is...emotional/sensitive/and all with hightened emotions from this experience. No regrets. I think that's a very good thing. Hope everything works out for her and she gets everythings she's looking
for.

Im also very happy to see that the way things were handled with her, particularly in Vietnam were finally brought to her attention since it seemed as if she didn't notice it during the show. She snapped out of this real quick and it's done wonders for her it seems.

I thought she did fine. Wonder who she is dating. Anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 am

eversotrue wrote:It's not just JPG not wanting to put up with neediness (which I doubt was even the real reason...check my post in the episode thread)...he also doesn't want to put up with people questioning him/his motives or challenging his opinion and whatver else he thinks is his "truth" (as his dad says)..a la Andi/Clare and others. Therefore, it's for the best that he didn't end up with those two. He needs someone to go along with his flow and based on ATFR he found that in Nikki!

This is not necesarily a positive thing btw...unless some cray cray's think it is.
IA with this too. Nikki's atfr appearance pretty much solidified that she's down with whatever her man says, and it helps that she's beautiful and doesn't whine either. I like them together! They seem happy but I agree JPG and what he wants is definitely not for a woman that will ever question or talk back to him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 am

There are ways to question and talk to a man without being confrontational. Nikki did this many times on the show, its called effective communication. Clare on the other hand is all about drama and confrontation. Even when dealing with her family. HTD with sister comes to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 am

Oh please. You mean to tell me everyone who speaks to JPG comes at him in a way that's confrontational? Yeah....NO. And no kidding Nikki and JPG were able to speak in an effective communicational manner...she was one of the only ones he didn't treat like sh*t! And Clare's sister on her HTD was all her (the sister)...Clare really had nothing to do with that...she didn't even understand what was going on. Honestly, Clare had a right to get "confrontational" (which she DIDN't) with JPG considering he treated her like sh*t the most this season, but she was too naiive and blind to see it...she thanfully saw the light though. So not buying your argument. There's no way everyone comes at JPG...that's all on him and everyone "out to get him" in his eyes..but maybe if he knew how to express himself and his 5 words beter then it wouldn't be that much of an issue for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 am

Not in the mood to rehash what went on or not. my pinion and I am sticking to it. She did not show the maturity of a 32 yr IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 am

And JPG didn't/ doesn't show the maturity of a 32 year old. Works both ways. And why bother saying IMHO...? I ain't saying that. It's the truth...it may not be JPG's "truth" considering he thinks he knows it....about EVERYTHING...BUT it's the real truth. Clare and JPG were BOTH immature at times...an what do you know...? They're both 32!! Takes one to know one...(atleast on some level).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 am

The edited truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 am

Yes but also the public truth...as in Twitter, interviews, what have you. It may not be all real but it's definitely not all fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 am

see2love wrote:
just2relax wrote:She didn't bother me during most of the show.  Now I can't even look at her or listen to what she has to say.  

She just could not take the high road.Didn't like her at all on the show and even less since it finished airing.

ITA -- I hope she's happy but I also hope she stops with the interviews and gets back to her normal life. There was absolutely no need to rehash this again - her 15 minutes of fame was over last week. I think she did this for money and nothing else….I see no other reason.

I know we are talking about it here - but my friends who are not as obsessed as I am ;) are so over the whole season!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 am

eliza3 wrote:
see2love wrote:
just2relax wrote:She didn't bother me during most of the show.  Now I can't even look at her or listen to what she has to say.  

She just could not take the high road.Didn't like her at all on the show and even less since it finished airing.

ITA -- I hope she's happy but I also hope she stops with the interviews and gets back to her normal life.  There was absolutely no need to rehash this again - her 15 minutes of fame was over last week.    I think she did this for money and nothing else….I see no other reason.

I know we are talking about it here - but my friends who are not as obsessed as I am ;) are so over the whole season!

As much people seems to dislike Clare, she didn't call GMA to say I want to be interviewed. They organised that. Lets be real here.

Given JPG wants to be PRIVATE, why is he still in the Media? Honesty and Fairness!!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:38 am

ElonM wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
see2love wrote:

ITA -- I hope she's happy but I also hope she stops with the interviews and gets back to her normal life.  There was absolutely no need to rehash this again - her 15 minutes of fame was over last week.    I think she did this for money and nothing else….I see no other reason.

As much people seems to dislike Clare, she didn't call GMA to say I want to be interviewed. They organised that. Lets be real here.

Given JPG wants to be PRIVATE, why is he still in the Media? Honesty and Fairness!!

She could have said no.   As far as Honesty and fairness - I understand what you are saying.  I personally just have no interest in hearing about Clare and the drama anymore.  She is looking back while the media with Nikki and JP are going forward.  Difference for me.

Last edited by eliza3 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3