SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 53 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:46 pm

It has been normal practice for the F2 to do the media rounds if the final couple doesn't. Chantal did it, Lindzi did. I'm surprised she even did just 1 because I am quite sure more shows might have contacted her for an interview. I get a feeling that most people except the few that are his fans are done with the topic of Juan Pablo anyways as I am. I'm not sure why Juan and Nikki fans are upset about the interview. She wasn't disrespectful to him or her or their relationship.

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 53 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:50 pm

lexforlife wrote:It has been normal practice for the F2 to do the media rounds if the final couple doesn't. Chantal did it, Lindzi did. I'm surprised she even did just 1 because I am quite sure more shows might have contacted her for an interview. I get a feeling that most people except the few that are his fans are done with the topic of Juan Pablo anyways as I am. I'm not sure why Juan and Nikki fans are upset about the interview. She wasn't disrespectful to him or her or their relationship.

Exactly!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:51 pm

lexforlife wrote:It has been normal practice for the F2 to do the media rounds if the final couple doesn't. Chantal did it, Lindzi did. I'm surprised she even did just 1 because I am quite sure more shows might have contacted her for an interview. I get a feeling that most people except the few that are his fans are done with the topic of Juan Pablo anyways as I am. I'm not sure why Juan and Nikki fans are upset about the interview. She wasn't disrespectful to him or her or their relationship.

yup i remember that. Lindzi even doing Kimmel at that time..LOL. Yup..i guess i couldnt fathom all of the disdain/dislike toward her either. I never will, i guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 pm

ElonM wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
see2love wrote:
just2relax wrote:She didn't bother me during most of the show.  Now I can't even look at her or listen to what she has to say.  

She just could not take the high road.Didn't like her at all on the show and even less since it finished airing.

ITA -- I hope she's happy but I also hope she stops with the interviews and gets back to her normal life.  There was absolutely no need to rehash this again - her 15 minutes of fame was over last week.    I think she did this for money and nothing else….I see no other reason.

I know we are talking about it here - but my friends who are not as obsessed as I am ;) are so over the whole season!

As much people seems to dislike Clare, she didn't call GMA to say I want to be interviewed. They organised that. Lets be real here.

Given JPG wants to be PRIVATE, why is he still in the Media? Honesty and Fairness!!

Fairly obviously, "private" was TV-Speak for flipping off the Network/Producers so that they didn't get what they wanted (ILY, proposal, etc.)-- a happy ending on HIS terms, not theirs. He faked them out on the "surprise" ending, etc. A revenge plan. Yet Millsy and other producers retweet every positive story and photo about the couple -- they are happy for people to see that in fact the show did "work" -- they are a couple. Harrison stated in numerous interviews that he believes this is a happy in-love couple. "Private" just was JP way of saying to CHris Harrison 'you can't make me say those words on YOUR show.' Is it sort of BS, yes, of course. But that whole ATFR show was about JP proving his manhood to himself by refusing to cooperate. Completely stupid PR move on his part. He doesn't seem able to take advice or direction, pathologically so, regardless of what is in his self interest, as someone who clearly loves and wants the limelight for $$ and ego. As does most of Hollywood.

But the one thing none of us should think is that JP wants to be private about his life.

People go on TV ... because they want to be on TV. He wants to be public not private, clearly.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm

ElonM wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
see2love wrote:
just2relax wrote:She didn't bother me during most of the show.  Now I can't even look at her or listen to what she has to say.  

She just could not take the high road.Didn't like her at all on the show and even less since it finished airing.

ITA -- I hope she's happy but I also hope she stops with the interviews and gets back to her normal life.  There was absolutely no need to rehash this again - her 15 minutes of fame was over last week.    I think she did this for money and nothing else….I see no other reason.

I know we are talking about it here - but my friends who are not as obsessed as I am ;) are so over the whole season!

As much people seems to dislike Clare, she didn't call GMA to say I want to be interviewed. They organised that. Lets be real here.

Given JPG wants to be PRIVATE, why is he still in the Media? Honesty and Fairness!!

And on the flip side, while Clare didn't call GMA (and could have declined), we don't know if JP and Nikki are asking to be in the media. Their own pictures from instagram and twitter are being ran in the media without them being interiewed. Not a "fan" of anyone, but it can be looked at both ways.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 pm

The huge difference to me is that in the other situations, the F2 went on the media circuit immediately after the final. This is more than a week later. If Clare had been on last week, I would definitely understand. It's curious to me that it was today. I don't think it was as simple as scheduling.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm

JuanP wanted everything his way….even with the F2 ladies. He wanted his cake and eat it too. I think it is great that JuanP fans want to support him and believe that Nikki is his soulmate and she was his choice from the beginning and the song was written for Nikki and Nikki only. I would say that is living with rose colored glasses on. Sorry….but I have been around the block a few times with this show and things just don't add up. There are too many questions around this entire season. Yes, JuanP did give out a final rose, they are a couple to this day, JuanP is probably in love with Nikki now, so for tptb it is a successful couple. So, why would they edit the show the way they did. Why edit it to show JuanP was a poor communicator, didn't even care about most of the women and their feelings. Why edit it and imply that Juan P was only looking for a girlfriend and not a wife. Maybe because that is exactly what did happen and what he did do …"The man that he was" all he wanted was a girlfriend and Nikki was it. Clare wanted marriage and baby carriage, JuanP said he wants that but the show showed that he didn't and his finale choice proved it.

JuanP wants to be in the public eye or he wouldn't have been upset that he didn't get the DWTS gig and just live his life with his girlfriend and daughter. But, no after four months from the finale he comes to the ATFR all hell bent to stick it to them…that it wasn't production that he didn't get the gig and couldn't take the responsibility that his actions was the reason.

I hope Nikki and JuanP get everything they wish for and more. This season was a different one for sure and that made it fun for me….I am not a fan of JuanP or Nikki for that matter but I did enjoy watching and coming here to discuss everyone's point of view, even if I view this from a totally different perspective.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I dont see what the big hoopla is. She's allowed to talk considering she was in this situation. It's not like she dissed JPG or Nikki or spoke ill about them as a couple. She did what every f2 does or contestant in general. She's the one doing the round(s) for the show it seems...since our favorite couple isn't doing them;) I really dont see what's so bad about this....Someone enlighten me..? So far all of the reasons have been silly and pulled out of some tushies just for the sake of being angry at her/someone/something.

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

I thought Clare did well on GMA and I haven't been a fan of hers all season. Of course she's going to do GMA if asked. I have a feeling that she may have been delayed from all the stuff going on with the missing plane & the Ukraine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

eliza3 wrote:

The huge difference to me is that in the other situations, the F2 went on the media circuit immediately after the final.  This is more than a week later.  If Clare had been on last week, I would definitely understand.  It's curious to me that it was today.  I don't think it was as simple as scheduling.
I'm not seeing any huge difference here. Show ended a week today, made sense to do the interview today- bachelor Monday. No big conspiracy here imo. The other f2 I mentioned did interviews past week 1 post show .

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I think Clare did great on GMA. I just don't understand the hostility to this women. She received the most physical attention from JuanP and also the most open verbal expression of his feelings and thoughts also…..(LCD conversation) Clare even said on GMA that she was kind of prepared for the rejection but she promised herself to stay until the end and give it a chance. I think if it wasn't for Clare on this season it would have been a very boring season….where would his hands gone if it wasn't Clare.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I see no big deal with Clare doing interviews now either. Some past contestants from this season have done TV or radio interviews already. Chelsie, Cassandra and Sharleen come to mind. She got a little mini vacation (with many of the expenses being paid for) - heck, I would do the same thing if I was in her shoes! It wasn't like she was at ATFR and said she is done with the show and just wants to be private now, and then went out and started doing interviews. I thought she looked beautiful and sounded happy!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3