SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by JBF Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
JBF wrote:I just watched AfterBuzz, which should be included in the media thread here since it is NOT spoilerish at all. All discussion is about just the episode and previews.

Yeah, both are solidly on the Nikki train on account of the visit with Camilla and family. That is probably the biggest "pro" for Nikki being F1... as of now.

Just to point out that CH said that JP did not think it was a big deal at all. So perhaps in his mind it wasn't.

Yeah... I read him too. Way to go Harrison! Keeping the ladies all on even footing. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Where / when was Nikki in Miami in that hot bikini shot (red top, black bottoms). I thought she hung out with him and his cousin at the beach, but blog makes no mention. Blog refers to talk, flowers, recital, Venezuelan food, Marlins stadium. Was that picture not taken in Miami on a date? I think I'm confused.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:40 pm

jlccaz wrote:Where / when was Nikki in Miami in that hot bikini shot (red top, black bottoms).  I thought she hung out with him and his cousin at the beach, but blog makes no mention.  Blog refers to talk, flowers, recital, Venezuelan food, Marlins stadium.    Was that picture not taken in Miami on a date?  I think I'm confused.

I was wondering about that too!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:56 pm

By the way, the HTD episode description basically confirms my speculation that Claire shows him her Dad's DVD. What was she thinking. Something so sacred tainted by the sleaze of this show, and its horrible track record for marriage.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:08 pm

jlccaz wrote:By the way, the HTD episode description basically confirms my speculation that Claire shows him her Dad's DVD.  What was she thinking.  Something so sacred tainted by the sleaze of this show, and its horrible track record for marriage.  

So true!! But it sure makes for "car crash" television ... you just can't look away. Poor Clare is a dream come true for producers this season.  

I am starting to think that Juan Pablo settled on his F1 a bit early and everything else is producers working over time to create drama, drama, drama in final episodes .... and put the final women through the hoops in search of their next Bachelorette.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 pm

jlccaz wrote:Where / when was Nikki in Miami in that hot bikini shot (red top, black bottoms).  I thought she hung out with him and his cousin at the beach, but blog makes no mention.  Blog refers to talk, flowers, recital, Venezuelan food, Marlins stadium.    Was that picture not taken in Miami on a date?  I think I'm confused.

I've been thinking about those pictures. I think there was initially an assumption that it was with the cousin, from the episode description, but since the cousin shown last night was a guy, I'm not sure that the woman she is shown with would be that cousin.
Could it have been with a handler on the day of the group date? She was alone since Sharleen was already gone and all the other girls were on the date. Could they have taken her to the beach, to get out of the hotel, since it was just her?
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Is the girl in the middle the same as the one with Nikki? If so, I think she's a handler and not the cousin. (Btw, this is from Renee's IG) I can't find those paparazzi pics to make a comparison. I don't know what thread they were posted in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jlccaz wrote:By the way, the HTD episode description basically confirms my speculation that Claire shows him her Dad's DVD.  What was she thinking.  Something so sacred tainted by the sleaze of this show, and its horrible track record for marriage.  

jiccaz, you might be 100% right, but I thought I heard the video was kept at the bank (safety deposit box perhaps?). Maybe Clare was trying to get her mother to give it to her. It was the older sister who was telling her not to manipulate her mom. This was how I interpreted the preview, but I could be way off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:48 pm

This is in the HTD episode press release:

She shares heartbreaking memories of her late father with Juan Pablo in a rare, intimate moment of vulnerability and sensitivity.

She already disclosed the fact of the DVD to him. What's left. Maybe he refuses to watch it. That would be classy of him.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:51 pm

^^ Didn't Ben do the same with Ashley.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Poor, Clare! She was thinking he was the "one".   I hope he declines watching it.  
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 am

Banter between JPab and Des :

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  10h
#TheBachelor RECAP! What I think of the relationships & ladies left for @JuanPaGalavis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  How about you?

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  10h
@DesHartsock GREAT recap Desiree, from SOMEONE that KNOWS how it is...

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  9h
I appreciate that! and glad it's you now & not me. haha. Good luck! @JuanPaGalavis

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  9h
CAN'T wait till is someone ELSE!!! RT @DesHartsock: I appreciate that! and glad it's you now & not me. haha. Good luck! @JuanPaGalavis

the recap :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

why do i get an impression that he is trying to say there were a lot of  producer`s manipulation by those tweets?. Given the fact that Des discussed much about how Clare`s being portrayed, it only confirmed me that she is the F1.

Whomever he ended up with --hypothetically between the Ice Queen and the Dream Nurse--I honestly feel truly sorry for him. Based on how they were being edited in this silly show, (esp.last epi) IMO both still got some growth to do to play a great step-mommy role. Therefore, i deliberately join #TeamCarla for what is best for him and his daughter.  :halo: 

PS : could someone fill me in, are JPab and Carla sharing the custody evenly?..is Camilla staying mostly with her pop/pos`s fam or with her mom? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:15 am

Des kinda thinks JP is a better match with Nikki and said he is more himself and that she loved their date. She even said you cant tell or fault him if he chose to take Nikki to his family no matter if others think it unfair on the other girls. I think that is what JP was agreeing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3