SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am

nd4reality wrote:I am not a mod so cannot tell anyone where to post but yes this is the non-spoiler section and it seems that spoiled folks are posting here and swaying opinions for the last week or so.

I  was under the impression that this was a section that non-spoiled folks got to discuss and sleuth the show without being swayed by spoiled folks that have their own section to post and discuss and sleuth on that side.

Ditto! The non-spoiler threads were a complete failure this season. When spoiled posters tell us who the spoiled F1 is NOT, that is a HUGE SPOILER! GAME OVER! ex.. "her name" could still be the F1 because RS could be wrong again.  duh no no 

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am not a mod so cannot tell anyone where to post but yes this is the non-spoiler section and it seems that spoiled folks are posting here and swaying opinions for the last week or so.

I  was under the impression that this was a section that non-spoiled folks got to discuss and sleuth the show without being swayed by spoiled folks that have their own section to post and discuss and sleuth on that side.

Ditto! The non-spoiler threads were a complete failure this season. When spoiled posters tell us who the spoiled F1 is NOT, that is a HUGE SPOILER! GAME OVER!

Well, I just hope that I'm not one of you're referring to. I thought all of my posts were harmless since I was cautious about the spoiler and wasn't really spoiled myself. But if I did, I apologized and promptly excuse myself..

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Ditto! The non-spoiler threads were a complete failure this season. When spoiled posters tell us who the spoiled F1 is NOT, that is a HUGE SPOILER! GAME OVER! ex.. "her name" could still be the F1 because RS could be wrong again.  duh no no 

We ONLY have four contestants left and not enough posters supporting Andi and Renee around here. Basically it is just "Pick Your Team" right now and argue it out.

Or debate whether or not Sharleen changes her mind.

BTW, I was spoiled by accident a week or two ago while googling for images, so you will have to bump me off too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Speaking of Renee, who is getting NO support on this forum, here's a cute little curve-ball.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Since the show started airing, there have been various negative reports about him. Many even question if he is really there to find a wife.

People are going to write and say things that may or may not be true, but you really do get to know each other really well and I have nothing negative to say. He's a class act. I still feel the same as I did the moment I met him. Our relationship gets stronger and stronger. I truly believe that he wants to get married and wants more kids. Watching it he does seem wishy-washy but deep down I know he wants a family. Each girl is bringing out something different in him. When he's with me, we are on the family level. That's what we talk about."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:16 pm

He respects her as a mother and can relate hence the family discussions. No romantic attraction what so ever. he would have been happy still at this point without kissing her if not that she insisted. Nice girl, but can't see them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:18 pm

see2love wrote:He respects her as a mother and can relate hence the family discussions. No romantic attraction what so ever. he would have been happy still at this point without kissing her if not that she insisted. Nice girl, but can't see them together.

I agree. Which makes it strange that he got her hopes up and gave her a HT instead of Chelsie. Though JP did not seem at all interested in what Chelsie was saying much less wanted to kiss her even once after their 1on1 which he probably took into consideration.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:36 pm

JBF wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

We ONLY have four contestants left and not enough posters supporting Andi and Renee around here. Basically it is just "Pick Your Team" right now and argue it out.

You can do all of that without posting the spoiler, but too late now.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
JBF wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

You can do all of that without posting the spoiler, but too late now.

I think part of issue could be that on the spoiler side there are contestant threads where you root for a particular contestant (may or may not be spoiled F1) as we did with Des/Chris, Des/Brooks, Des/Zak, Des/Drew, last season. Fans of whichever contestant can throw all their sleuthing behind a particular contestant for dissecting, consideration or out and out fan-swooning.

This season the non spoiler side has no contestant threads (fan thread and/or just a contestant thread). It seems that much of the discussion centered ... very early on in season ... on whether or not Clare is F1 and this dominated the discussion. Because it's looking like Clare's going quite far, clearly this conversation attracted the spoiled fans to join in and encourage more posting.

I listened to AfterBuzz today and it's funny that Clare does not even seem to be on their radar. They think it's between Andi and Nikki (but think it's most likely Nikki due to her getting to meet Camilla and family) with Renee as the dark horse. Sure, you can say that they are pawns of ABC but I don't think that they are ...

Maybe for the Bachelorette season we have contestant threads on the unspoiled side too to encourage more posting/sleuthing on favorites.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 pm

I just watched AfterBuzz, which should be included in the media thread here since it is NOT spoilerish at all. All discussion is about just the episode and previews.

Yeah, both are solidly on the Nikki train on account of the visit with Camilla and family. That is probably the biggest "pro" for Nikki being F1... as of now.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:45 pm

I was not saying that JBF posted a spoiler. I was speaking in general that it is possible to argue for any of the girls without discussing the RS spoiler. These threads need to be re-named or come with a warning now. Just because a few have spoiled the season for some of us does not mean it should be open season on these threads. New people reading through it will also be spoiled and that's not right. I guess I just don't understand why everyone can't be considerate and post in the correct threads.  :greenman: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:48 pm

JBF wrote:I just watched AfterBuzz, which should be included in the media thread here since it is NOT spoilerish at all. All discussion is about just the episode and previews.

Yeah, both are solidly on the Nikki train on account of the visit with Camilla and family. That is probably the biggest "pro" for Nikki being F1... as of now.

Just to point out that CH said that JP did not think it was a big deal at all. So perhaps in his mind it wasn't.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I am beyond convinced its nikki based on their dates and this Miami date topped the lot. I noticed earlier on that he is softer with Nikki..talks softer too. His is a bit exaggerated with the others especially Clare. I also think when he was talking to his cousin about the one, it was not Charlene he was talking about. His placement with the cushion is different so it must have spliced and diced. He took Nikki to meet his parents to validate his choice and feelings. He was looking for her to be comfortable and accept his life and she was fine with it all. He is pursuing Nikki and the others are doing the pursuing of JP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3