SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:40 pm

How do you know that Andi is in California ?

I would be on board for her being the next bachelorette if not the final 1 - casting her would be a major feather in their cap. They would need 30 guys for her with the response they are likely to get.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi everyone! I'm re-watching episode 5 and I can really see TPTB going after either Nikki or Andi as the next bachelorette if they aren't F1. In fact, I get a little bit of the Ali vibe from Nikki (only a little less put on than Ali.

Nd, I agree with you-- they would have a great group of guys if it were Andi!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Hi everyone! I'm re-watching episode 5 and I can really see TPTB going after either Nikki or Andi as the next bachelorette if they aren't F1. In fact, I get a little bit of the Ali vibe from Nikki (only a little less put on than Ali.

Nd, I agree with you-- they would have a great group of guys if it were Andi!

Someone posted somewhere that Ali thinks so too  giggling 

I just want them to start ramping up the romance angle of this show. I am sick and tired of (manufactured) drama.

Does anyone know if there are any extra previews for monday's episode ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 pm

haha, that's funny!

I'm ready for a little romance as well. As I re-watched Ep 5, I see something different with both Nikki and Andi. On his date with Nikki he gets less superficial in their talks. I also thought his time with Andi showed something as well. He keeps reassuring her and looks at her differently. He is kissing everyone but I only see him kissing 3 girls "differently" Nikki, Andi and (much to my chagrin) Sharleen.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ but would they do it at the expense of the bachelor?
At the expense of Juan, of course. They've done the same to Ben in his season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:How do you know that Andi is in California ?

I would be on board for her being the next bachelorette if not the final 1 - casting her would be a major feather in their cap. They would need 30 guys for her with the response they are likely to get.
Would she really take that kind of time off again when she's working in the DA office? I would think that Renee would be the better one for the Bachelorette position. She's awesome!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Would she really take that kind of time off again when she's working in the DA office?  I would think that Renee would be the better one for the Bachelorette position.  She's awesome!!

She would if she's currently more interested in the fame aspect than being a lawyer. She'll always have her law degree.

I don't know if TPTB would go for yet another parent as the lead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Would she really take that kind of time off again when she's working in the DA office?  I would think that Renee would be the better one for the Bachelorette position.  She's awesome!!

Renee is my pick as well. I'm not sure I want to listen to Andi whine for a season and I think Renee is more fun than Nikki.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Muslady, I LOVE your avi! I remember that moment on Live right after the finale...confirmed everything for us all!  :Smiley:

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Muslady, I LOVE your avi! I remember that moment on Live right after the finale...confirmed everything for us all!  :Smiley:

Thanks! I thought it was a great moment and telling too!laugh out loud
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 am

Muslady wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Renee is my pick as well.  I'm not sure I want to listen to Andi whine for a season and I think Renee is more fun than Nikki.

Renee is my favorite too, but her son is 8. A lot goes over their heads at 4 or 5, but by 8, not so much. Even as a contestant, I pictured her explaining what she was going off to do and it didn't seem like the best message. I hope that someone sees what a catch she is and goes after her. She will make someone a great wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:33 am

Muslady wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Renee is my pick as well.  I'm not sure I want to listen to Andi whine for a season and I think Renee is more fun than Nikki.
Yea, I see it that way too. I just don't think that Andi would be good to watch. Knitpicking about anything/everything and I just get more into Renee than her. I haven't really had a good vibe about Nikki. Not saying I don't like her, but nothing has really struck me as good/interesting or my desire to watch her either if she's not F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3