SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by JBF Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:What about a Charlie O'Connell season where he has time with both of the F2 before making a decision?  Know it may be a long shot but just wanted to know your all's feelings on it.

I would like to see a season like that again.

Glad everybody is finally analyzing these Disney World/Disneyland instagrams/twitter shots. Are they even important? (Not that I need any more convincing thanks to all that happened the last episode. *chuckle chuckle*)

Who knows? Maybe a couple ladies will instagram Disney stuff.

Sprite, the answer may be "yes" since one of the comments under that photo says so.

Cheryl ‏@CherylO45 Jan 31
@JuanPaGalavis I see you took your ex wife to Disney too....

Wow! The poor guy is getting a beating on his own twitter, being called the "scum of the earth" and all...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:39 am

If JP chose someone she better be secure enough person to accept his excellent relationship with his ex.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 am

Whoever Juan Pablo Galavis picks at the end of The Bachelor Season 18 is going to have to compete with his deep love for Bruno Mars. Our JPG is clearly besotted — he sings Bruno songs in the car, he posts Bruno lyrics on Instagram, and now he's singing at a Bruno concert along with his too-cute-for-words daughter, Camila.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nikki follows Bruno Mars on Twitter. Maybe one thing they have in common.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:13 am

i think the fact that JP is dispelling all assumptions about what went on that night can only be because Clare isn't F1. If she is, why bother?
He even re-tweeted what Jillian wrote about nothing happened even though all the sounds and editing made it look like something did. JP was quick to call her voice of experience. if Clare is your F1, there would not be a need to re-tweet that. He is clearly looking out for someone else and not wanting his F1 to be deemed stupid for being with someone who had sex with another girl on tv

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 am

^^I agree with you. But, social media is being really tough on Clare calling her all kind of names so maybe he is also trying to dispel that something happen.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^I agree with you.  But, social media is being really tough on Clare calling her all kind of names so maybe he is also trying to dispel that something happen.

That may well be right. TBH Clare did herself no favours with her choice of words and the "toast". i think she wanted "us" to think something more happened than what actually went on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 am

He's also trying to save himself though.. Let's be honest. He has to realize that many people have turned on him for his lack of common sense and pure stupidity in pretty much all areas. He doesn't want to continue to get on people's bad side even more. He's trying to save face and continually say it was a mistake, I apoligize, I should have known better, I felt like it wasn't fair to the other girls, etc....

Also, it appears that Clare cant wait to tell her side of the story a la Twitter. Do you think she'll be at Women Tell All, just as Courtney was when she was in the F2? She has been the center of the drama this season afterall....

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^I agree with you.  But, social media is being really tough on Clare calling her all kind of names so maybe he is also trying to dispel that something happen.

I agree also.
Social media is being tough on them both (from what you guys have been posting). He is trying to dispel the notion that something happened for both of them not just Clare.
Clare did make it seem that something significant happened during her toast. I agree with grace that was one of the tipping points to his conversation with Clare later. She definitely was attempting to let the other girls know that she had won the prize. In fact there was a bit of a boast in that. He didn't seem to appreciate that.

More importantly she did not want to even consider the other girls when he brought it up. He seemed to struggle to tell her that she was not his only one and there were others still on the show but she wouldn't listen. It was only when his daughter watching came up that she backed down and ended up getting upset.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 am

Oh, also, "Why bother?"....Well, just because she may/may not be F1 doesn't change the fact that people still think it was WRONG and DISGUSTING and that they're both idiots. No matter what the outcome was/is....better to say you're wrong then to gloat about something that obviously puts you in a negative light/situation and considering BOTH of their track records so far this season....they need as much positivity and forgiveness they can get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 am

Maybe TPTB wrote the toast for her...wouldn't put it past them. There is manipulation written all over this show, we only see what they want us to see.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:16 am

Rolly wrote:Maybe TPTB wrote the toast for her...wouldn't put it past them. There is manipulation written all over this show, we only see what they want us to see.

I have never heard of them "writing" something for anyone, but they do repeat phrases while they are talking to people during their ITM interviews and these get stuck in their heads and pop our later. Manipulation....thy name is __________....fill in any producer. They manipulate and then edit for us to see what they want us to see...and people fall for it...even ones who should know better!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 am

Then again, the last few seasons I am noticing a lot more glancing-to-the-side-as-if-reading-something in many PI sessions. Also getting tired of people landing on Cloud 9 all the time.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3