SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:06 am

Rolly wrote:Maybe TPTB wrote the toast for her...wouldn't put it past them. There is manipulation written all over this show, we only see what they want us to see.

I doubt tptb wrote that toast for her, that sounded exactly like something she would come up with all on her own. Regardless even if they prepared a script and told her here, go say this - the look on her face while she was sitting with that rose and during her toast said more than a few words "provided" to her.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:51 pm

According to RS

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3m
Clare will be on the ABC conf call today. She will deny sex ever took place in the ocean...and no one will care, or believe her.
Expand
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:According to RS

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  3m
Clare will be on the ABC conf call today.  She will deny sex ever took place in the ocean...and no one will care, or believe her.
Expand

I have no words for RS. Never did.

Can someone post the transcript when it comes out ? TIA.

ETA : I'm hoping that Clare denies that sex took place in the ocean and I will believe her. However if she going on air to say that they did then :shock: 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:14 pm

^^It's interesting to note that Clare's most recent following on twitter (as of last night) was Jillian Harris. I'm guessing Clare decided to follow Jill after reading her tweet from yesterday...which basically was Jill's take on the "incident."

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris Feb 4

In my opinion... What appeared to go on in the ocean... Didn't go on in the ocean. Chalk it up to fireworks, hot & heavy make out & editing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mbatts Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 4h
'The Bachelor': Get ready for Valentine's Day with a Juan Pablo make-out montage! -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … via @EW

mbatts

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 pm

^^ Can some pl summarize what the vid says ? tia

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Retweeted by Robert Mills
TV Guide ‏@TVGuide · 1h
Bachelor's Clare opens up about @JuanPaGalavis making her cry after their late-night swim, says they didn't have sex: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, the truth comes out...as if we didn't already know.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 pm

The only reason people think something happened is because Clare implied it in her somewhat orgasmic monologue. I just can't!! Not a Clare fan at all, too self involved

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ Can some pl summarize what the vid says ? tia

Just a bunch of kissing scenes and everyone repeating the word "hot" over and over. JP kissing Nikki in the Ogo and RC (I think), Kissing Andi under the waterfall. The Clare and JP, talking about the ocean, scene from the preview shown on Monday and Sharlene crying and saying (VO) 'It's best if I leave"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:27 pm

I dont even think Clare was actually intentionally implying it in her speech. It just went along with the whole "love topic".

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm

see2love wrote:The only reason people think something happened is because Clare implied it in her somewhat orgasmic monologue. I just can't!!  Not a Clare fan at all, too self involved

word 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Just to clarify, (no pun intended) when I said TPTB maybe wrote the toast for Clare I was using  :dripdrip I know sometimes it's hard to tell. At 4 am was there encouragement for Clare to extend the evening from the handlers ....probably. My point being that TPTB suggest, twist, turn, manipulate....we know all this. With the editing they can make things appear to be there that aren't and at times TPTB can be really cruel. This is a group that has at the final rose ceremony pumped the F2 into thinking they are F1 just to see their devastation at not being chosen. What kind of person does something like that?  Nothing would surprise me....OK they probably didn't write Clare's toast.....  giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3