SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 6h
@DrLauraBerman read your ARTICLE and you CLEARLY haven't understand MY point still. When I get a LONG interview to explain everything u will

Laura Berman ‏@DrLauraBerman · Mar 4
Sitting in Steve Harvey green room right now. Always fun to see the crew here! Will let you know when I air!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 pm

There are after his butt because he posted the SOS deleted scene about 6 times and that does not include his mother, cousin and friends. We do not need a poolside picture at a hidden location. He is telling us who he picked and using ABC deleted scenes to prove it. He is also using an ABC deleted video for a cause that may not even be sanctioned by ABC.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:There are after his butt because he posted the SOS deleted scene about 6 times and that does not include his mother, cousin and friends.   We do not need a poolside picture at a hidden location.  He is telling us who he picked and using ABC deleted scenes to prove it.  He is also using an ABC deleted video for a cause that may not even be sanctioned by ABC.

Apparently he isn't scared of tptb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:19 pm

His family have posted the deleted scene video too?

This has been such a weird bizzare nutty season. Can't wait for it to be over. The only person I like 100% from this season is queen Sharleen. She deserves better then this...all of it. She should have never been on this program to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

eversotrue wrote:His family have posted the deleted scene video too?

This has been such a weird bizzare nutty season. Can't wait for it to be over. The only person I like 100% from this season is queen Sharleen. She deserves better then this...all of it. She should have never been on this program to begin with.

His mom tweeted the deleted Miami video several times, cousins and friends too. He also mentioned the venezuelan hat in his blog.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman Feb 25
@natcalandro: How do I become the fourth member of the @AndiDorfman @kellytravisty @sharleenjoynt clique?@Nikki_Ferrell already paid for it

Could "already paid for it" mean with JP and it's over?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Well two people so far accounted for in LA.  I believe that restaurant is only in CA, NYC and Miami. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.
Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  13h
Just ate my body weight in Katsuya. Not mad about it. #sushi

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Mar 6
L.A weather is ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Feb 25
@natcalandro: How do I become the fourth member of the @AndiDorfman @kellytravisty @sharleenjoynt clique?@Nikki_Ferrell already paid for it

Could "already paid for it" mean with JP and it's over?

Miami date card scene: Nikki
The card said something like " listen to my heart beat" and she laughingly responded with a dance reference and "I've already paid my dance dues"
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Wonder why Clare was not included?

Kat Hurd ‏@KatHurd  5h
@Nikki_Ferrell @ChelsieRene @AndiDorfman @reneeoteri @sharleenjoynt @kellytravisty new dance moves for monday!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Well two people so far accounted for in LA.  I believe that restaurant is only in CA, NYC and Miami.  Anyone correct me if I am wrong.
Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  13h
Just ate my body weight in Katsuya. Not mad about it. #sushi

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Mar 6
L.A weather is ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!!
There are locations in Kuwait and Dubai--I'm pretty sure we can eliminate those two choices.  giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Clare is traveling to LA today it seems.

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley 34m
Just overheard the flight attendant saying she's afraid of heights....#wrongcareer?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm

So Nikki is in LA, Clare is almost in/in LA, and JP is still in Vegas, now at the Motor Speedway. Kelly, Sharleen and Andi are in LA too.  Hope the ladies get to have some fun- I think they don't get to do much this close to the finale  hmmm
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3