SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 am

I'm not sure how the producers can be blamed for her "pure bliss", "we just went for it" talk. She made people think something happened. I would never have thought it without her words. She said she would not allow JP to shame her in that press release. Wouldn't she have used softer words if he was her fiancé? I don't disagree with what she said, but either she is not the F1 or they are already broken up. She would be doing a bit more damage control otherwise.

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:49 am

grace8136 wrote:I'm not sure how the producers can be blamed for her "pure bliss", "we just went for it" talk. She made people think something happened. I would never have thought it without her words. She said she would not allow JP to shame her in that press release. Wouldn't she have used softer words if he was her fiancé? I don't disagree with what she said, but either she is not the F1 or they are already broken up. She would be doing a bit more damage control otherwise.

ITA with your entire post and especially underlined.

Also in her defence interview she said he shamed her by his actions. Well if she was so shamed then her logical action should have been to quit the show - immediately. If she stayed because of the arm twisting and the "contracts" by tptb then she is the one that bowed to pressures.

Also, the bolded regardless of who the F1 is.

Thanks to this thread and the kind folks bringing tweets across for the rest of us here - I do get the feeling that he is single.

scmiiw but the RL timing seems all off. Clare was in LA and a few days later JP tweets that he is "flying". Simulataneously, Nikki tweets that she is also flying and both tweet that they are "Freezing". Yet JP is in LA within a few hours of the "freezing" tweet. Nikki meanwhile clues folks in that she is in a cold place (therefore not LA). Plus he is out and about in LA, when clearly he has no appearances or promotions to do. Do leads do safe house visits and yet make solo forrays/outings in public just to fool the die-hards like us ?

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:01 am

grace8136 wrote:I'm not sure how the producers can be blamed for her "pure bliss", "we just went for it" talk. She made people think something happened. I would never have thought it without her words. She said she would not allow JP to shame her in that press release. Wouldn't she have used softer words if he was her fiancé? I don't disagree with what she said, but either she is not the F1 or they are already broken up. She would be doing a bit more damage control otherwise.

Producers ask leading questions and use specific language which the person being interviewed repeats back when answering the question. Happens all the time. If they want certain sound bites, they will find a way to get them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 am

I agree with all of you but she did say "at the time". Im not sure if that's significant or not..but it was mentioned. When she was also talking about not allowing herself to be shamed, she spoke of the situation of his actions towards her and not him in general...which I found interesting. Like I said a couple of times already, no matter what happened it's better for them to both save face. People are being really nasty about the whole situation, it's a good thing that they're speaking of it regardless of how it's coming across.

Last edited by eversotrue on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:41 pm

I really feel like Juan Pablo and Clare herself in her interview made it completely obvious she is not the one. His repeats of "it was a mistake" and her outright saying she didn't like the way her treated her, he made her feel terrible and he should have known what he wanted coming into this - this can't be a couple that is currently together and will be sold on ATFR, IMO. I was on the fence before this week. Now think it can't be Clare after what they both said via medial this week, IMO. No way.

So to me it's either someone else, or no one. (Anyone think it's possible JP could get rejected at the FRC by the one that's not let go of the F2? Just a pure guess on my part with the way things are going with people questioning if there is more than just physical chemistry with him and now Clare upset at how he treated her).

Surprised the show let her speak out to clear her name. Normally they wouldn't care what people were saying about her. Makes me a little fearful that they are considering her for Bachette (maybe if others have already said no, or are on the fence). I don't think that would fly since she's not becoming popular. But would explain why they care that she didn't like they way it looked and they are letting her say her piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:14 pm

IA. I dont see how any relationship he would have garnered through the show would last at this point or beyond tbh. He may be in a relationship with someone from the show now, but I honestly feel as if that's going to change in the near future...if it hasn't already.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 pm

We don't know what the future episodes will bring. The very fact that Clare stuck it out till the end tells me that she got over her "issues" with him for the show at least - be it arm twisting by the producers or a legal contract that stated that she had to be there till the end.
Her whole stance is weird to me and more so if she is F1.

And I did mention that the whole twitter thing is puzzling as well as JP being in LA and going out and about apparently.
I asked the question before but does anyone know if the leads go out and about during "private time" with their chosen one ? TIA

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 pm

If my memory serves me well, I remember Jef and Emily telling Jimmy that you are not allowed to go out during the safe house visits and the handlers pretty much get you guys whatever it is that you want. IMO, being that the lead and the F1 have limited time with each other because of the show airing, it would make no sense for one or the other to forfeit the time together to do their own individual thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:46 pm

So that answers my question thanks! This leads me to the belief that JP is single currently.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm

relaxing wrote:I really feel like Juan Pablo and Clare herself in her interview made it completely obvious she is not the one.  His repeats of "it was a mistake" and her outright saying she didn't like the way her treated her, he made her feel terrible and he should have known what he wanted coming into this - this can't be a couple that is currently together and will be sold on ATFR, IMO. I was on the fence before this week.  Now think it can't be Clare after what they both said via medial this week, IMO.  No way.  

So to me it's either someone else, or no one.  (Anyone think it's possible JP could get rejected at the FRC by the one that's not let go of the F2? Just a pure guess on my part with the way things are going with people questioning if there is more than just physical chemistry with him and now Clare upset at how he treated her).

Surprised the show let her speak out to clear her name. Normally they wouldn't care what people were saying about her.  Makes me a little fearful that they are considering her for Bachette (maybe if others have already said no, or are on the fence).  I don't think that would fly since she's not becoming popular.  But would explain why they care that she didn't like they way it looked and they are letting her say her piece.
The bolded/underlined would especially be true if she is the F1. They want her to have a chance to smooth things over.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 pm

^^ but would they do it at the expense of the bachelor?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:06 pm

What's Andi doing in California? I'm thinking she may be next Bachelorette if she is not Final 1.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3