SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 am

How about Chelsea?

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:44 am

grace8136 wrote:
Muslady wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:How do you know that Andi is in California ?

I would be on board for her being the next bachelorette if not the final 1 - casting her would be a major feather in their cap. They would need 30 guys for her with the response they are likely to get.
Would she really take that kind of time off again when she's working in the DA office?  I would think that Renee would be the better one for the Bachelorette position.  She's awesome!!

Renee is my pick as well.  I'm not sure I want to listen to Andi whine for a season and I think Renee is more fun than Nikki.

Renee is my favorite too, but her son is 8. A lot goes over their heads at 4 or 5, but by 8, not so much. Even as a contestant, I pictured her explaining what she was going off to do and it didn't seem like the best message. I hope that someone sees what a catch she is and goes after her. She will make someone a great wife.
LOL'ing to myself grace, you and I seem to be at odds this season where as last, we were on the same side...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 am

grace8136 wrote:How about Chelsea?
Personally considering Chelsea's age, I think she maybe too young..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 am

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:26 am

All right, grace8136. What's your opinion of Princess Clairol? To me, she is a frisky sex kitten and Juan can't help himself. I even detected a touch of photoshopping on his shorts during that bottom-of-the-row-boat "view". (Don't even ask me to explain.) That is why he is going into "overdrive" next episode with Andi under the waterfall, just so they will have "a show". I am not expecting "All of America" to feel gooey at the finale. Just enjoying the rollercoaster regardless where it stops... or crashes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 am

JBF wrote:All right, grace8136. What's your opinion of Princess Clairol? To me, she is a frisky sex kitten and Juan can't help himself. I even detected a touch of photoshopping on his shorts during that bottom-of-the-row-boat "view". (Don't even ask me to explain.) That is why he is going into "overdrive" next episode with Andi under the waterfall, just so they will have "a show". I am not expecting "All of America" to feel gooey at the finale. Just enjoying the rollercoaster regardless where it stops... or crashes.

Not sure that she is really a sex kitten, so much as she uses what she has. Clare is at the bottom of my list this season, but that's not why I'm convinced she is not the F1, because I'm not all that wowed by Juan Pabs either. I liked Danielle, Lauren, Alli, and still there- Renee and Chelsea so far, but there is still time for some of the others. I don't feel like I know much about Nikki or Andi yet. Don't like Sharleen. I will still be shocked if Clare is F1, but I'll let you know if I ever start to waiver on that.  2pop 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 am

Don't choke on your popcorn in case you do waver. I don't think you will be THAT shocked if she is F1. "Assuming" she is, you will see more convincing "signs" by the time the fantasy date is aired. Right now, it is still too early to be certain of any outcome... and her interview has thrown SOME people off.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 · 8m
Who's ready for New Zealand??! More Clare and Juan Pabs! Hobbits!! Juan Pablo is a complete Ogo whore and trouble for #JuanSharlo? #Bachelor

What he really means is who is ready for some more d-r-a-m-a? Drama = high ratings.  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  · 8m  
Who's ready for New Zealand??! More Clare and Juan Pabs! Hobbits!! Juan Pablo is a complete Ogo whore and trouble for #JuanSharlo? #Bachelor

What he really means is who is ready for some more d-r-a-m-a?  Drama = high ratings.   :yes: 

Agree. Ogo whore? How many did he kiss in the tube.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The Bachelor" star Juan Pablo Galavis is still apologizing for the anti-gay comments he made more than two weeks ago, now saying that he has a relative who is gay.
"I have a cousin who is gay. His sister is a nun. So it's been around my house all my life," Galavis said today on "Good Morning America." "So, to me, it was a misunderstanding."
Galavis, the reality TV show's first Latino bachelor,told a TV reporter last month that gays are "more 'pervert' in a sense" and should not be allowed on the show. He has blamed his quote on hte fact that English is his second language.
Juan Pablo Galavis of the 'Bachelor' Apologizes for Anti-Gay Comments
"It's been hard because, to me, when I speak English, it happened to me two months of filming, sometimes the words that I used were not interpreted the way that they should be interpreted, or I use a wrong word," Galavis said on "GMA." "So I will go on my phone, Google and find the right word and do it that way."
"It was a misuse of a word," Galavis said of his use of "pervert" in explaining that having a gay bachelor would make the show "too strong… too hard to watch" and not a "good example for kids."
What Does Emily Maynard Think of 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo?
Galavis stated in an earlier apology on his Facebook page that he also has friends who are gay.
"I have many gay friends and one of my closest friends who's like a brother has been a constant in my life especially during the past five months," Galavis wrote.
The single dad confirmed that he had spoken to officials with GLAAD and that the two sides "made sense between each other."
5 Things To Know About 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis
"I learned that people just need to worry about their lives and my life," Galavis said of what he's taken away from the controversy.
"It's about respect. I respect everybody," he said. "It's not about the color of their skin, their religion. We just got to respect everybody as they are because they were born that way."
Galavis said another controversy related to his role as "The Bachelor - in which he reduced a contestant to tears - was also lost in translation.
"It's another kind of controversy where people watch it for two hours within four days so there's a lot more conversations," Galavis said, explaining he had apologized to Clare Crawley, who cried when he told her he regretted going swimming with her in Vietnam.
"At four in the morning I was watching kind of baseball…and she knocked on the door, caught me off guard, and she was so excited about the whole day, you know, that, to me, you want to go in the ocean for your first time, I was like, 'Sure,'" Galavis said of the moment that played out in last week's episode. "And then in the morning I was like, 'I should have said no because it wasn't fair for the other 10 girls that were in the room.'"
"Things got cleared," Galavis said of his conversation with Crawley, who has since said the episode "definitely set me back and took me back into my mind and took me out of my heart."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  · 8m  

What he really means is who is ready for some more d-r-a-m-a?  Drama = high ratings.   :yes: 

Agree.  Ogo whore?  How many did he kiss in the tube.

Way to entice the viewers millsy !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Did Clare stop herself in time?  Because what? I would like to know.  What annoyed her more? what Juan said or that they did not show that she stood up for herself?

I was wondering if it was more difficult for you to handle the conversation with Juan Pablo about the ocean swim at the cocktail party in the moment or whether it was harder to watch it back on TV months later?  

Clare Crawley: I think it's more just difficult to watch it now because -- oh, you know what?  That's a good question actually.  I think both then and now I didn't understand where it was coming from.  Like I said, I still don't regret it, and so, we did nothing wrong.  

And when it's a mutual thing, you don't -- and like I said as well in that episode, "Why didn't you tell me then?  Why didn't you stop me then?  You're a grown man.  I'm a grown woman.  I may cry a lot and I may be sensitive but I'm a grown woman and I can handle the truth."  And I don't know.  I think I wish in the moment, and even now, that I would have been a little bit more verbal.  

And you'll see in the future episode, the next episode, that I stand up for myself.  And I take pride in that.  And sometimes I can be sensitive about things but I wish -- it's hard not seeing me stand up more for myself, I guess, in the moment of that talk.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3