SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Amila Causevic ‏@a_causevic 25m

@JuanPaGalavis @peoplemag how do you keep it a secret for so long. Isnt it tempting, JUST TELL US!!!!!!!!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 1m
I LOVE surprises

docnash14

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 pm

jlccaz wrote:She's likely with Amy bean or other handler.

Probably another handler. Amy Bean was with Chris and Des earlier. Then again, maybe Amy is the handler on duty. Clare arrived later, so..... it could be Amy. She does seem like a fun person to be around. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Regarding the instagram photo... That "thang" may be hiding the person shooting the photo.

I think... murasaki1393 will remember... Chris Siegfried posted an instagram poem the day before his finale. "As it Peers", which some thought related to The Spoilers being incorrect. ("As it stands there alone it bares much weight... One does not expect the outcome that happened.") Can't remember if Brooks or Drew did anything that day. Did Nikki instagram anything important?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Is Clare sending a message here..cannot grab photo right now.
She is doing the Chris jump and here is the tag
clarecrawley
24 minutes ago
We tried to take a nap.....2 mins later... this happened. #cantstopwontstop #whatsanap #monkeybusiness
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The question is.... who is "we?"   Most viewers might assume she is with JP, but maybe she is with someone else.  ;)   Guess "we" will find out tomorrow!!   Hugesmile   

looks like she is wearing both necklaces
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 pm

What exactly would be surprising? That he chose someone and they are either engaged or just dating is expected. The only thing that will be surprising would be if he is married to his chosen one, Proposed to Carla instead(Now, that would knock me off the couch tomorrow if this happens) Or RS got it all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

lexforlife wrote:What exactly would be surprising? That he chose someone and they are either engaged or just dating is expected. The only thing that will be surprising would be if he is married to his chosen one, Proposed to Carla instead(Now, that would knock me off the couch tomorrow if this happens) Or RS got it all wrong.

I like both those options!  :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Love Clare! Happy regardless!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 am

lexforlife wrote:Love Clare! Happy regardless!

yup, that's the spirit to have
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:03 am

DKWillis wrote:the white spot to me looks like a light reflecting in the mirror or something of that sort showing a reflction in the mirror.

I thought it looked like a lamp
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04 am

I think Clare's Handler is Lisa Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

lexforlife wrote:What exactly would be surprising? That he chose someone and they are either engaged or just dating is expected. The only thing that will be surprising would be if he is married to his chosen one, Proposed to Carla instead(Now, that would knock me off the couch tomorrow if this happens) Or RS got it all wrong.

This show always says that.

grace8136 wrote:I hope she's jumping for joy because she's the next 'ette. Anyone but Andi please!

Do wonder who the "we" is??

LOL  Well, this one lady let the cat out of the bag who it is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 am

lexforlife wrote:I think Clare's Handler is Lisa Iverson

Ok, any particular reason?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3