SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by docnash14 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:28 pm

lexforlife wrote:What exactly would be surprising? That he chose someone and they are either engaged or just dating is expected. The only thing that will be surprising would be if he is married to his chosen one, Proposed to Carla instead(Now, that would knock me off the couch tomorrow if this happens) Or RS got it all wrong.

I am wondering how many people are seriously considering the possibility that Carla plays a role in the events of tomorrow night.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Aren't the lead and the F1 normally together in the run up to the finale ?

Why would Clare just be heading to LA if JP was in LA since the 6th ? Not that that makes a difference to the outcome now but still it is odd.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Aren't the lead and the F1 normally together in the run up to the finale ?

Why would Clare just be heading to LA if JP was in LA since the 6th ? Not that that makes a difference to the outcome now but still it is odd.

He posted Nascar video from Las Vegas today so was in Las Vegas earlier….so Nikki was in LA early but JP wasn't….JP & Clare traveled today….not meaning anything by that but from instagram that is what I see

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Also on twitter he was at the Vegas airport at 5:23 pm per photo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Then Clare posted her photo at 7:11 pm….jumping picture she tweeted about being on a plane at 11:42 am

Juan P tweeted at 7:21 pm about how long his blog should be and then I love surprises at 8:36 pm

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm

4health wrote:Also on twitter he was at the Vegas airport at 5:23 pm per photo
Then Clare posted her photo at 7:11 pm….jumping picture she tweeted about being on a plane at 11:42 am

Juan P tweeted at 7:21 pm about how long his blog should be and then I love surprises at 8:36 pm
I'm pretty sure JP has been in LA for a few days..LV isn't that far away... is it even an hour away by plane?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:15 pm

JBF wrote:Regarding the instagram photo... That "thang" may be hiding the person shooting the photo.

I think... murasaki1393 will remember... Chris Siegfried posted an instagram poem the day before his finale. "As it Peers", which some thought related to The Spoilers being incorrect. ("As it stands there alone it bares much weight... One does not expect the outcome that happened.") Can't remember if Brooks or Drew did anything that day. Did Nikki instagram anything important?

Yup you bet I remember it right. To me, this pic is a subtle gave away, just as Chris pic on safe house visit was taken by Des, this one most likely was taken by.... Ahem.!!!.... The El Bachelor. Around the same time he tweeted he love surprises. Well, at least the breaking of first date curse is a pleasant surprise for them both.
Spoiler:

btw, she is looking so ecstatic in that pic. reminds me on how big, ear-to-ear Chris`s smile was on that safehouse visit. I bet they are thrilled for not keeping a secret anymore!. May i just say that last season Des was also keep chirping about how she loves surprises as well?.... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

just observed this. Im inclined that this means he will propose at ATFR...like YOU`VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE... Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Clare was at Santa Monica beach around 5:24pm according to Twitter. This person seems to be visiting from out of state.

Coree ‏@CoreeBalsamo 11h
I JUST TALKED TO CLARE CRAWLEY FROM THE BACHELOR ON SANTA MONICA BEACH
8:24 PM - 9 Mar 2014 · Details

Honestly if I had not seem my love one for a while I would not be taking picts to post.. You know what I mean.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 pm

isnt this the weekend that the lead and F1 usually have the photoshoot for people mag?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

truelovealways wrote:isnt this the weekend that the lead and F1 usually have the photoshoot for people mag?

I asked that and someone (sorry can't remember who) said, it is usually done at the last meet up, they keep the 'happy couple' apart until the taping. Catherine left Seattle the Sunday evening before.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Clare was at Santa Monica beach around 5:24pm according to Twitter.  This person seems to be visiting from out of state.

Coree ‏@CoreeBalsamo  11h
I JUST TALKED TO CLARE CRAWLEY FROM THE BACHELOR ON SANTA MONICA BEACH
8:24 PM - 9 Mar 2014 · Details

Honestly if I had not seem my love one for a while I would not be taking picts to post..  You know what I mean.  

I noticed that Des & Chris were also at Santa Monica yesterday per Des twitter

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Is Clare sending a message here..cannot grab photo right now.
She is doing the Chris jump and here is the tag
clarecrawley
24 minutes ago
We tried to take a nap.....2 mins later... this happened. #cantstopwontstop #whatsanap #monkeybusiness

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The question is.... who is "we?"   Most viewers might assume she is with JP, but maybe she is with someone else.  ;)   Guess "we" will find out tomorrow!!   Hugesmile   

She's with another girl also jumping. Look at the reflection. That girl has short sleeves and a pony tail. You can see Clare's hair is up in the air as well as one arm while the other girl isn't. Cool pic.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3