SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 am

Technically, JP wasn't agreeing with anything. All he said was that it was a "great recap".

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 pm

I don't know if anyone from the spoiled side has inadvertently giving clues about the spoiled ending but just want to say that this side is much more interesting & detailed which may be why people want to post. The spoiled side is more about arguments between 2 factions and no sleuthing. If there's a real SC thread I can't find it. I do like the contestant threads at least. There really aren't any details other than the spoiled order of elimination so even if you decide to be spoiled you'll probably be disappointed that you don't know any more than you did. That's how I felt. After last season it's probably best not to believe anything but what you can sleuth for yourself anyway. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if anyone from the spoiled side has inadvertently giving clues about the spoiled ending but just want to say that this side is much more interesting & detailed which may be why people want to post. The spoiled side is more about arguments between 2 factions and no sleuthing. If there's a real SC thread I can't find it. I do like the contestant threads at least. There really aren't any details other than the spoiled order of elimination so even if you decide to be spoiled you'll probably be disappointed that you don't know any more than you did. That's how I felt. After last season it's probably best not to believe anything but what you can sleuth for yourself anyway. :Nod:

word 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Has it been discussed that JP takes part in something sponsored by Univision and St. Judes Research to raise awareness for a national fundraiser to find cures for childhood cancer?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:21 am

clueless wrote:Has it been discussed that JP takes part in something sponsored by Univision and St. Judes Research to raise awareness for a national fundraiser to find cures for childhood cancer?  
No. But I get the feeling that JP is very socially conscious guy with a big heart. I don't get the criticism by so many against him. I like the way he responded to naysayers and supporters alike in his latest blog. Good going.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:26 am

Litta123 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Where / when was Nikki in Miami in that hot bikini shot (red top, black bottoms).  I thought she hung out with him and his cousin at the beach, but blog makes no mention.  Blog refers to talk, flowers, recital, Venezuelan food, Marlins stadium.    Was that picture not taken in Miami on a date?  I think I'm confused.

Is the girl in the middle the same as the one with Nikki? If so, I think she's a handler and not the cousin. (Btw, this is from Renee's IG) I can't find those paparazzi pics to make a comparison. I don't know what thread they were posted in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jlccaz wrote:By the way, the HTD episode description basically confirms my speculation that Claire shows him her Dad's DVD.  What was she thinking.  Something so sacred tainted by the sleaze of this show, and its horrible track record for marriage.  

jiccaz, you might be 100% right, but I thought I heard the video was kept at the bank (safety deposit box perhaps?). Maybe Clare was trying to get her mother to give it to her. It was the older sister who was telling her not to manipulate her mom. This was how I interpreted the preview, but I could be way off.

Here's the pic for comparison. I think those are the same sunglasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 am

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Where / when was Nikki in Miami in that hot bikini shot (red top, black bottoms).  I thought she hung out with him and his cousin at the beach, but blog makes no mention.  Blog refers to talk, flowers, recital, Venezuelan food, Marlins stadium.    Was that picture not taken in Miami on a date?  I think I'm confused.

Is the girl in the middle the same as the one with Nikki? If so, I think she's a handler and not the cousin. (Btw, this is from Renee's IG) I can't find those paparazzi pics to make a comparison. I don't know what thread they were posted in.

jlccaz wrote:By the way, the HTD episode description basically confirms my speculation that Claire shows him her Dad's DVD.  What was she thinking.  Something so sacred tainted by the sleaze of this show, and its horrible track record for marriage.  

jiccaz, you might be 100% right, but I thought I heard the video was kept at the bank (safety deposit box perhaps?). Maybe Clare was trying to get her mother to give it to her. It was the older sister who was telling her not to manipulate her mom. This was how I interpreted the preview, but I could be way off.

Here's the pic for comparison. I think those are the same sunglasses.

Great sleuthing Grace! ;)  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 pm

For a WTA night it is really quiet on Twitter. Just a few picts but nothing outstanding. There was one pict of Andi and Kelly.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Here's an interesting tweet from Tracy McMillan, a RFL relationship adviser. Though not a tweet related to The Bachelor, it would seem to be apropos...

tracy mcmillan ‏@TracyMcMillan 7m

Time decides who you meet in your life. Your heart decides who you want in your life. And your behavior decides who stays in your life.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm

@JuanPaGalavis: My FAVORITE episode is TONIGHT... Hometown DATES...

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Does anyone remember the SC of someone (Brad) watching a football game, while having a beer in the previews prior to the FD and FRC, during Brad's Season 1?  And it was the Season that Brad chose no one.  I might be off base, but that tweeted picture of someone watching the soccer game, that some think is a safe house pic, reminds me of the football one in Brad's Season when chose no one.  Could it be a clue that Juan leaves empty handed at the FRC????  Do you think his F1 may have turn him down???

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes after to prior to)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 49m
Tonight at 11:35PM ET/PT, @JimmyKimmelLive will feature an exclusive sneak peek from Tuesday night’s fantasy suite date turned nightmare!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3