SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 am

Wonder if he will edit it like he did Ashley's season. He had F2 Ben F. and F4 Ames wooing each other. What they did was cut clips of Ames' episode #5 date with those of Ben's fantasy date. Both were talking to Ashley but it appeared like they were talking to each other.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:37 pm

I have been checking in on Nikki's tweets. I don't do twitter so I'm not actually following anyone. Tonight a tweet from Kelly made me read her twitter. She's a riot. Some of her tweets tonight cracked me up...but calling CH a liar REALLY caught my eye. Esp when Nikki retweeted it.  I wonder what that was about!
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I have been checking in on Nikki's tweets. I don't do twitter so I'm not actually following anyone. Tonight a tweet from Kelly made me read her twitter. She's a riot. Some of her tweets tonight cracked me up...but calling CH a liar REALLY caught my eye. Esp when Nikki retweeted it.  I wonder what that was about!

This tweet was about CH saying he just spoke to JP....and Kelly said liar. all tongue in cheek.

Kelly really has no affection towards Clare though, here tweets reflect that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

is this pic suscpicious-worthy?? allegedly LA/Miami gathering? the little socks though..... Suspect  
i also get the vibe she has very fond memories by posting pics from HTD and show-related ones

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:is this pic suscpicious-worthy?? allegedly LA/Miami gathering? the little socks though..... Suspect  
i also get the vibe she has very fond memories by posting pics from HTD and show-related ones

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If she left scorned, highly unlikely that she would post pics of fond memories..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 pm

The legs to the far left belong to Lucy Aragon from this past weekend and her cat onesie which she posted several selfies in. Imo
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:42 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:The legs to the far left belong to Lucy Aragon from this past weekend and her cat onesie which she posted several selfies in. Imo

thanks liv. I found the video of her insta in the onesie  yes .Do u have any idea about the the little legs?...TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:08 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:The legs to the far left belong to Lucy Aragon from this past weekend and her cat onesie which she posted several selfies in. Imo

thanks liv. I found the video of her insta in the onesie  yes .Do u have any idea about the the little legs?...TIA

I am sure this is nothing but JP had black shoes with white soles on the dance date ( similar to ones in this picture) . Saw them on Jokers SCs laugh out loud

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:17 am

If this was supposedly Sunday night .. And questioning of Juan involved .. He was on the Ther side of the country

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 am

USAGold wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I am sure this is nothing but JP had black shoes with white soles on the dance date ( similar to ones in this picture) . Saw them on Jokers SCs laugh out loud

Wasn't this the weekend he was at Daytona?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
USAGold wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Wasn't this the weekend he was at Daytona?

Yes, he flew out of LA Saturday morning headed to Daytona - Friday night he was with a guy friend in LA.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Haha isn't there a jef with 1 F who has sneaks like those??  :bigsmile: rofl 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3