SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:08 am

Jeepers wrote:Haha isn't there a jef with 1 F who has sneaks like those??  :bigsmile: rofl 

good sleuthing!!
sooo.... can we confirm now that Lucy ,the free spirit, hooking up with Jefie, the free bottle?  (oops..i dont even know whats his job now giggling ) ?? :laughingoutlou  hehehe

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Hey, maybe Jef is hooking up with Clare.  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:is this pic suscpicious-worthy?? allegedly LA/Miami gathering? the little socks though..... Suspect  
i also get the vibe she has very fond memories by posting pics from HTD and show-related ones

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Catching up..this tells me Clare is not the one..why would she hang out with Lucy and appears a couple of dudes..maybe past bachelors?..
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Hey, maybe Jef is hooking up with Clare.   giggling 

They would make such a cute couple laugh out loud.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Skip post if you don't want to know who the next Bachelorette is...

Des's take on last night:   ‘The Bachelor’ recap {Andi Leaves}

‘The Bachelor’ recap {Andi Leaves}

I know everyone has their opinion about what happened last night on ‘The Bachelor’ and everyone is entitled to feel however they want about Juan Pablo.  I’m not going to lie though, I’m pretty indifferent on the situation and may play the devil’s advocate on this one.  The fantasy suite date is extremely important because it is the only time you get to spend with someone away from the cameras and see more of their personality and quirks.  I know everyone may assume that all they do in fantasy suites is get physical but it’s quite the opposite. Time is so precious that the needed alone time to talk can make a huge difference in seeing someone as just a fling or as a serious life partner.

Clare had her date first and it went seemingly well. They discussed her family and how they both felt about the introduction. I feel like these two naturally bring out each other’s personalities and he is definitely comfortable around her.  You can see the joy in Juan’s eyes when Clare tells him that she “loves falling in love with him” so I’m thinking he feels the same.

Now onto the majority of the show last night. Andi seemed to be smitten with Juan Pablo when she was with him during their date, but a lousy overnight stay with someone can change everything, regardless of the circumstances. My first take on the situation was not at all what I had anticipated. My Twitter feed was full of anti-Juan comments but I actually think he handled himself just fine Or at least better than what I thought it would be. He was honest so I can appreciate that, even if that’s not what we wanted to hear. So often men sugar coat what they feel and just say what we want to hear. Yes, the ‘es okay’ is annoying but he genuinely didn’t see that as not listening so ignorance got the best of him. I’m not sure what happened in the suite but if all he did was talk about himself  then I can see the frustration and disgust Andi feels. That is a very unattractive trait and does signal the lack of caring.

I honestly think the expectations for Juan were set pretty high by his charming good looks and last night’s ordeal let people down. Anyone that watched my season should know that not much was expressed by Juan and that he wasn’t going to be the guy writing poems, singing sonnets, or sharing his feelings so those things shouldn’t have been expected of him. It is tough to be in the shoes of the bachelor/ bachelorette because opinions will be placed when choices, actions and words aren’t what we want or expect to hear but we can’t hate if he’s being himself, even if we don’t understand it. Overall I don’t agree with the lack of listening on his part and do think Andi will meet someone great because she is completely deserving of that and a pretty awesome girl. Maybe she will even have 25 great men to choose from?

By this point, I had known how many kids chris wanted, what his life goals were, where he wanted to settle down, what his past relationships were like and what he has learned in his life. I don’t see that type of emotional connection being developed yet with the ladies because questions aren’t being asked like Andi said. I do hope that the next few weeks help bring clarity for Juan to find what he is looking for.

Fashion note: Loved Nikki’s rose ceremony dress, coral color and turquoise necklace. Beautiful combination!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Isn't this sweet.  Shout out to his sweetheart.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3h
Another WEDNESDAY in Miami Beach... #LoveHowPeopleAreThemselves pic.twitter.com/6WLWAxOs6S

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Well he did say something to Nikki while the horse that should could ride wearing a thong..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:56 pm

^^ yep
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:27 am

I don't even know the guy but I hurt along with you, Zak W. #TeamJuanPablo #TeamNiceGirls

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 am

I wish more of his seasons contestants would stand up for him. WTG Zak!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 am

nd4reality wrote:I wish more of his seasons contestants would stand up for him. WTG Zak!

ITA.

@ChrisRSiegfried: From what I see, I think @JuanPaGalavis handled himself well. I don't mind "It's OK" Juan. "I hear you" :)

And more from Zack, he retweeted what JP and added the Sharlene part as a dig to Andi. and rightly so imho.
Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 22h
“@JuanPaGalavis: I CAN'T force someone to LOVE me, so I appreciate people's HONESTY...” But more so when done with class @sharleenjoynt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I wish more of his seasons contestants would stand up for him. WTG Zak!

ITA.

@ChrisRSiegfried: From what I see, I think @JuanPaGalavis handled himself well. I don't mind "It's OK" Juan. "I hear you" :)

And more from Zack, he retweeted what JP and added the Sharlene part as a dig to Andi. and rightly so imho.
Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell  22h
“@JuanPaGalavis: I CAN'T force someone to LOVE me, so I appreciate people's HONESTY...” But more so when done with class @sharleenjoynt.

Way to go Zak. my thought exactly. Sharleen had basically the same story arc, realized maybe the same things about JP as Andi and left with class and without ego. Andi's the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3