SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by JBF Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Did Clare stop herself in time?  Because what? I would like to know.  What annoyed her more? what Juan said or that they did not show that she stood up for herself?

I was wondering if it was more difficult for you to handle the conversation with Juan Pablo about the ocean swim at the cocktail party in the moment or whether it was harder to watch it back on TV months later?  

Clare Crawley: I think it's more just difficult to watch it now because -- oh, you know what?  That's a good question actually.  I think both then and now I didn't understand where it was coming from.  Like I said, I still don't regret it, and so, we did nothing wrong.  

And when it's a mutual thing, you don't -- and like I said as well in that episode, "Why didn't you tell me then?  Why didn't you stop me then?  You're a grown man.  I'm a grown woman.  I may cry a lot and I may be sensitive but I'm a grown woman and I can handle the truth."  And I don't know.  I think I wish in the moment, and even now, that I would have been a little bit more verbal.  

And you'll see in the future episode, the next episode, that I stand up for myself.  And I take pride in that.  And sometimes I can be sensitive about things but I wish -- it's hard not seeing me stand up more for myself, I guess, in the moment of that talk.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This show is so wacky and manipulative that there is no easy way to understand any interview Clare or Juan or Chris Harrison gives. I always think a ton of "stuff" happens that gets cut from the final edit. Everybody is coached to only discuss what happened "on screen" with The Last Episode and only vaguely "tease" the next... and no further.

It appears that she started to say it is more "just" difficult to watch now than it felt at the time. However, we have to see more of this "drama" unfold... and dragged on and on and on by the editors. Therefore she stops herself. It also seems like the question reminded her of something else bothering her, namely: "I didn't understand where it was coming from."

Apparently from the handlers fearing they had no show with Juan too focused on her, so they pushed Juan to think of a way to "cool it off". The boy is a total klutz.

The whole problem with Clare, simply put: Juan invited her for saddle time in his pool. She invited him for saddle time in the ocean. He thinks the ocean was "raunchier" for Little Camilla than pool-time simply because SHE took the initiative instead of HIM. Yet he sure looked like a horny toad to ME in that pool, which was clearly not "fair" for Kelly debating with the others as they waited... and waited... if they made second base yet. Regardless whether Juan keeps insisting ocean time happened at 4AM (while watching baseball?) and Clare says it was much earlier (you would think she would be in a different outfit by 4 AM, after all), Clare's "dirty move" still happened when all of the ladies were back from the date.

This makes me wonder if the editors pulled a fast one on us. Pool time AND ocean time happened right after each other. I wonder if Juan just took Clare away for a 20 minute talk on the group date (we did see them sit on a bench), but Clare was taken to his suite after the date finished. Are we certain of the "location" of Juan's suite in regards to where the ladies were hanging out? The editors wanted to include both shots for their "steamy" nature, but it would make these two look far worse if shown all at once. So pooltime was edited as another "sneaky" time like the rowboat kissing.

You also have to question, after being called out over the dinner in the Vietnamese home about their half-hour make-out session in the row-boat, if Juan would have the nerve to hop in the pool with her in a short 15 minutes or so and rush back... bone dry, I might add... to the ladies so he can have more suck face sessions with Sharleen and Andi.

On Good Morning America (still haven't seen it but read about it), Juan says he made a mistake when he talked to her. It appears that he is saying he's wrong and Clare's right. Yet we are forced to watch this drama get played out. Yuck.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

JBF, you're not fooling anyone...you love being forced to watch :drama.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 pm

As long as I'm entertained... *chuckle chuckle*

And I can't hide the fact that Clare keeps me in stitches at all times. She's easily my favorite regardless of her "status" this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 pm

I really have no favorites this season. thou there are several girls I like. :)

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 am

I like Clare even more after tonight's episode....JMO....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 am

Rolly wrote:I like Clare even more after tonight's episode....JMO....
I liked her from day one and still do. Their time together never comes across as forced, at least to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 7m
@peoplemag you guys MISSED a part on the BLOG... How come?

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm

He accepts that it was his responsibility...

The next day I felt guilty because Clare got more time with me than the other women. I regretted giving Clare the extra time. Also, I didn't think it was a good example for my daughter to watch daddy going into the ocean with a girl at night. I already had a great day with her and even taking her to my pool was something that I should not have done. Honestly, my mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 7m  

Any updates on this ? Did he actually say what was missing ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I find this interesting in that this blog actually sounded like he wrote it, or the amount it was changed by ABC was less than previous blogs. The English wasn't as good as some of his previous blogs (if I'm recalling correctly). Why let him write his blogs now?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:

No mention of Nikki at all in that blog. Like she was not eveen on the date whish is weird considering he kissed her in the OGO and expressed her feelings later in the date or at the RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 pm

see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

No mention of Nikki at all in that blog. Like she was not eveen on the date whish is weird considering he kissed her in the OGO and expressed her feelings later in the date or at the RC.

We have been saying from the start that Nikki is largely absent in all his blogs. He even skipped mentioning her when he gave her the GR in ep 3.

Why ? Could his F1 be bothered by his mentioning her or does he not want to being attention to her.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3