SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 7m  
@peoplemag you guys MISSED a part on the BLOG... How come?

Any updates on this ? Did he actually say what was missing ?

I might be wrong on this, but I recall reading his blog yesterday morning and then again last night. I don't recall his explanation of the date that was planned, but cancelled (due to weather) in the morning version. I saw a RT (by Millsy?) of Juan's tweet which included a video of this "flying" adventure he and Clare were to have taken. I remember being surprised that having "the talk" wasn't part of his original agenda. Then again, maybe I just sped read the article and missed it the first time.  :gotcha: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 7m  

No mention of Nikki at all in that blog. Like she was not eveen on the date whish is weird considering he kissed her in the OGO and expressed her feelings later in the date or at the RC.

We have been saying from the start that Nikki is largely absent in all his blogs. He even skipped mentioning her when he gave her the GR in ep 3.

Why ? Could his F1 be bothered by his mentioning her or does he  not want to being attention to her.
I'm puzzled by this too. Nikki opened up and actually told him how she was feeling. I thought he would have mentioned that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:43 pm

I think having "the talk" WAS apart of the original agenda, but just different activity while doing so. It seems as if they had even more time to work out their issues though considering they did nothing all day and he said they talked about Vietnam for hours..

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I might be wrong on this, but I recall reading his blog yesterday morning and then again last night. I don't recall his explanation of the date that was planned, but cancelled (due to weather) in the morning version. I saw a RT (by Millsy?) of Juan's tweet which included a video of this "flying" adventure he and Clare were to have taken. I remember being surprised that having "the talk" wasn't part of his original agenda. Then again, maybe I just sped read the article and missed it the first time.  :gotcha: 

You are correct Litta, that paragraph was missing in the initial blog but was added later after his tweet. I noticed the addition when I went back to get a copy to post on the media thread. JP deleted his tweet after they made the correction. As an aside, I have noticed that he is quite reactive and defensive!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:14 pm

*chuckle chuckle* Juan Boy does not like his date discussions downsized.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 pm

He probably needed people to understand they ended up in his suite because the date was distrusted and not because he planned it that way....maybe? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Disrupted

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:14 am

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

You are correct Litta, that paragraph was missing in the initial blog but was added later after his tweet. I noticed the addition when I went back to get a copy to post on the media thread. JP deleted his tweet after they made the correction. As an aside, I have noticed that he is quite reactive and defensive!

Or maybe he just wants to set the record straight and doesn't like being a puppet to the edit.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Fun..fun

The ladies of The Bachelor are about to brawl.

On Monday's episode, tension between front-runners Nikki and Clarecomes to a head when Nikki abruptly walks out on a conversation the women are having at their hotel in Miami.

The Bachelor's Chris Harrison: Sharleen's conflicted feelings will come to a head

"Clare is like a dog," Nikki says during her confessional. "She peed on [Juan Pablo] first, she claimed her territory and the fact is she claimed some territory that might not be hers."

Says Clare, "I feel like Nikki is always gets away with just being a b----. I'm not OK with that."

Watch the tense confrontation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Yeah, Nikki sure looks like a b**** in this photo. Poor little man!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Yeah, Nikki sure looks like a b**** in this photo.   Poor little man!  

Thanks for posting. I find her to be such a beautiful soul outside of the show and in the show to be a funny on-point person.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Yeah, Nikki sure looks like a b**** in this photo.   Poor little man!  

Thanks for posting.  I find her to be such a beautiful soul outside of the show and in the show to be a funny on-point person.

What caught my attention was the fact that she is not in uniform in this photo. Shows a lot about her heart!  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3