SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by rosesrREd Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Yeah, Nikki sure looks like a b**** in this photo.   Poor little man!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting.  I find her to be such a beautiful soul outside of the show and in the show to be a funny on-point person.

What caught my attention was the fact that she is not in uniform in this photo.  Shows a lot about her heart!   :yes: 

True. She looks like she is visiting on her day off. She must really care for those kids, and I think that is what attracted JP to her.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 pm

One of the mags on the newstand has JP and Nikki in a small section on the side saying Nikki fooled him.
I skimmed through the article which detailed how Nikki is a real b&$% according to  an insider and they gave some quotes by Elise as well. They also hinted at the upcoming confrontation between Clare and Nikki but hinted that  Nikki was the one in the wrong.

Perhaps this rising b*^% storyline for Nikki is to show that if JP actually picks Clare - that this is the reason.

In some interview earlier JP said that it did not matter if the girls did not like his chosen one as long as he did so that really could point to either girls because Clare had no friends on that group date (no one wanted to partner up with her) and Nikki rubbed some of the girls up the wrong way (though we know she is firm friends with Andi Sharlene and Kelly).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 pm

[quote="nd4reality"]One of the mags on the newstand has JP and Nikki in a small section on the side saying Nikki fooled him.
I skimmed through the article which detailed how Nikki is a real b&$% according to  an insider and they gave some quotes by Elise as well. They also hinted at the upcoming confrontation between Clare and Nikki but hinted that  Nikki was the one in the wrong.

Perhaps this rising b*^% storyline for Nikki is to show that if JP actually picks Clare - that this is the reason.

In some interview earlier JP said that it did not matter if the girls did not like his chosen one as long as he did so that really could point to either girls because Clare had no friends on that group date (no one wanted to partner up with her) and Nikki rubbed some of the girls up the wrong way (though we know she is firm friends with Andi Sharlene and Kelly)

"According to an insider" are the key words here. Possibly a disgruntled contestant?  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Elise said stuff also. She said Nikki called girls "fat". Why would she make stuff like that up? Especially, when her name is in the mix? She'd look nutsy.. Who knows..

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

According to Mr White...

NIKKI FERRELL- BACHELOR 18 CONTESTANT- SPOILERS/DISCUSSION
I have a little information on the pre-season accusations relating to Nikki's character - the "bitch of the season" stuff. They mostly originated from a single source - namely one of the contestants.
by Mr Write
on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 am

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm

It is obvious that the Nikki character has come from one or two contestants - one of which is Elise for sure and the other seems obvious.

I get that from the PR pov tptb love that the contestants are at each others throats and especially since they are the 2 finalists. Crap like this equals ratings for them.

From an edit POV perhaps they are allowing the Nikki drama to peak when edit-wise they were surprisingly quiet for 2 episodes. Pretty sure there were bitchy incident then too but it was not shown to us. Now they are.
So IF Clare is F1 then this "bitchy" characteristic will be the reason why the edit will show that he picked Clare rather than Nikki since they always leave a reason in there for this. Its not enough that the lead just didn't fall for the F2.
The other foreshadowing of "Nikki Problems" could be the explosion that is supposed to happen during the FDs. Barring new SCs, it is entirely possible that Clare gets the FD and LCD dates while Nikki is already gone which just her horse FD since we don't have SCs for her LCD YET.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed 2 LCDs to FD and LCD)
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Yeah, Nikki sure looks like a b**** in this photo.   Poor little man!  

Awww she sure seems to have a heart of gold and tptb and those "insiders" are attempting to drag her name through the mud for their ratings and pay back.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:It is obvious that the Nikki character has come from one or two contestants - one of which is Elise for sure and the other seems obvious.

I get that from the PR pov tptb love that the contestants are at each others throats and especially since they are the 2 finalists. Crap like this equals ratings for them.

From an edit POV perhaps they are allowing the Nikki drama to peak when edit-wise they were surprisingly quiet for 2 episodes. Pretty sure there were bitchy incident then too but it was not shown to us. Now they are.
So IF Clare is F1 then this "bitchy" characteristic will be the reason why the edit will show that he picked Clare rather than Nikki since they always leave a reason in there for this. Its not enough that the lead just didn't fall for the F2.
The other foreshadowing of "Nikki Problems" could be the explosion that is supposed to happen during the FDs. Barring new SCs, it is entirely possible that Clare gets the 2 LCD dates while Nikki is already gone which just her horse FD since we don't have SCs for her LCD YET.

I think two girls show up for the FRC, we have an article on Cary Fetman, the stylist for The Bachelor and Bachelorette where he discusses the dresses for the final two women.

Here is an excerpt:

You obviously can’t say too much, but how do the looks of this season’s two finalists differ and how are they similar?

I’m watching the show and I’ve realized how different their styles were. And yet in the finale, they both had a similar look, which kind of shocked me. Every season I pull thinking I know who the last two are going to be, but we leave before the last two are picked. I have to pull clothes long before the last two [are selected] because I’m going to be traveling. But I get to go home for the week of their hometown [visits], so I’m able to shop for who we start feeling will make it to the finale. Every once in a while we get to the end it’s not the two that we predicted. And the third or forth one pops up after they’ve come back from the hometowns and you go, “Uhhh! I didn’t plan for that.” In the end, for some reason it just works. I’ve learned that [it isn't worth] trying to figure out what a girl’s look is because when they see other styles and how different things look like on their body, she’ll change her mind. I always have to remind myself, “Stop doing what you think they’ll want. Show them what you would like on them.” I’m shocked at how many of them change how they dress [during the show].

To mean this means there are two at the end, but of course he wouldn't say if their wasn't.  👅

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Mirzam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:It is obvious that the Nikki character has come from one or two contestants - one of which is Elise for sure and the other seems obvious.

The other foreshadowing of "Nikki Problems" could be the explosion that is supposed to happen during the FDs. Barring new SCs, it is entirely possible that Clare gets the 2 LCD dates while Nikki is already gone which just her horse FD since we don't have SCs for her LCD YET.

I think two girls show up for the FRC, we have an article on Cary Fetman, the stylist for The Bachelor and Bachelorette where he discusses the dresses for the final two women.

Here is an excerpt:

You obviously can’t say too much, but how do the looks of this season’s two finalists differ and how are they similar?

I’m watching the show and I’ve realized how different their styles were. And yet in the finale, they both had a similar look, which kind of shocked me. Every season I pull thinking I know who the last two are going to be, but we leave before the last two are picked. I have to pull clothes long before the last two [are selected] because I’m going to be traveling. But I get to go home for the week of their hometown [visits], so I’m able to shop for who we start feeling will make it to the finale. Every once in a while we get to the end it’s not the two that we predicted. And the third or forth one pops up after they’ve come back from the hometowns and you go, “Uhhh! I didn’t plan for that.” In the end, for some reason it just works. I’ve learned that [it isn't worth] trying to figure out what a girl’s look is because when they see other styles and how different things look like on their body, she’ll change her mind. I always have to remind myself, “Stop doing what you think they’ll want. Show them what you would like on them.” I’m shocked at how many of them change how they dress [during the show].

To mean this means there are two at the end, but of course he wouldn't say if their wasn't.  👅

This is a good catch, Mirzim.  clapping! 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 am

No one gets 2 LCD's

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 am

Correct my mistake - should be FD and LCD.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Mirzam wrote:

Here is an excerpt:

I agree. It seems clear there's two at the end. but I also think that it means maybe not the two people we all expect to be at the end either. What I've underlined and bolded seems to jump out at me for some reason. I think this may be another season where we're all surprised at who will be at the end as well. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3