SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 pm

relaxing wrote:
see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I wish more of his seasons contestants would stand up for him. WTG Zak!

ITA.

@ChrisRSiegfried: From what I see, I think @JuanPaGalavis handled himself well. I don't mind "It's OK" Juan. "I hear you" :)

And more from Zack, he retweeted what JP and added the Sharlene part as a dig to Andi. and rightly so imho.
Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell  22h
“@JuanPaGalavis: I CAN'T force someone to LOVE me, so I appreciate people's HONESTY...” But more so when done with class @sharleenjoynt.

Way to go Zak.  my thought exactly.  Sharleen had basically the same story arc, realized maybe the same things about JP as Andi and left with class and without ego.  Andi's the opposite.

I am happy to see some support for JuanP. He may need it right now...

I agree with you. Big difference between Andi and Sharleen.
Sharleen is a Lady, intelligent and well mannered. (Plus gorgeous).

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell · 9h
Before I go to bed...let it be said...@JuanPaGalavis is not only a friend but someone I admire. It hurts me to see him slandered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He feels bad for his bud.  :Frown: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:32 pm

JuanP added a new video in support of Venezuela.  Take a look at the family in the video:

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:JuanP added a new video in support of Venezuela.  Take a look at the family in the video:

I'm not following,  no idea 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 pm

^^Will screen cap in a min
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 pm

When was the video made?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:25 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:When was the video made?

Not sure when it was made but i'd say sometime this week. He just posted it today

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:When was the video made?

Not sure when it was made but i'd say sometime this week. He just posted it today
I was wondering if he had made it before the season started. It would help if I could understand a word he said. Of course, I know the gist of the message but couldn't translate in English word for word. If he put it together recently, I'd say it's definitely in favor of still being in a relationship with F1. Ex...the girl with long blonde hair, a family of 3 and referring to a heart/his heart. Meaning is two fold as we know he loves Venezuela.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Discard my moment about the family. I was thinking of the blond wife, and darker hair husband and daughter at 0:43. Realized Camila hair is blond. It was a stretch.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

julychild wrote:

I don't even know the guy but I hurt along with you, Zak W. #TeamJuanPablo #TeamNiceGirls

ITA...nice to see his friends supporting him. I think Zak is smart, thoughtful and a good judge of character. I've said this before in a number of threads but I'll say it again, what TPTB have done to JP is disgraceful. I'm kind of at the point that the treatment of him doesn't make me want to watch this show anymore.  no 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:07 pm

TBH - last season itself TPTB treated Drew so badly for no good reason. That was pretty bad also.

I wish there was some way to indicate our displeasure.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:TBH - last season itself TPTB treated Drew so badly for no good reason. That was pretty bad also.

I wish there was some way to indicate our displeasure.

You could tweet Mills, CH, Fleiss. etc. I didn't tweet them last season but did tweet some of the Bach family when they jumped on the Drew crap. Some really disappointed me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3