SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by 2observe Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:47 am

Judging by who's following who on twitter, I'd say that Clare was F1 since Chris Harrison is following her.  It makes sense to me that he would follow the F1.

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Isabel123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:56 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:TBH - last season itself TPTB treated Drew so badly for no good reason. That was pretty bad also.

I wish there was some way to indicate our displeasure.

You could tweet Mills, CH, Fleiss. etc. I didn't tweet them last season but did tweet some of the Bach family when they jumped on the Drew crap. Some really disappointed me.

The bach family should know better how the show works and refrain from throwing its own under the bus. But i think some of them thrive on being significant again that's why they join in the fray.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:57 am

Don't have twitter albean99.

For those of you that do - please do tweet your displeasure to Fleiss and Millsy. TIA !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 am

Rolly wrote:
julychild wrote:

I don't even know the guy but I hurt along with you, Zak W. #TeamJuanPablo #TeamNiceGirls

ITA...nice to see his friends supporting him. I think Zak is smart, thoughtful and a good judge of character. I've said this before in a number of threads but I'll say it again, what TPTB have done to JP is disgraceful. I'm kind of at the point that the treatment of him doesn't make me want to watch this show anymore.  no 

I am very close to being at this same place.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:50 am

docnash14 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
julychild wrote:

I don't even know the guy but I hurt along with you, Zak W. #TeamJuanPablo #TeamNiceGirls

ITA...nice to see his friends supporting him. I think Zak is smart, thoughtful and a good judge of character. I've said this before in a number of threads but I'll say it again, what TPTB have done to JP is disgraceful. I'm kind of at the point that the treatment of him doesn't make me want to watch this show anymore.  no 

I am very close to being at this same place.

Me too and I've been watching for a long time!! SO, SO disappointed and disgusted with TPTB treatment of Juan Pablo!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:19 pm

I hope Clare has a thick skin because JuanPa posted the Venezuela deleted video again. Out of all the videos he has of the cause he has posted this one about 4 times.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I hope Clare has a thick skin because JuanPa posted the Venezuela deleted video again.  Out of all the videos he has of the cause he has posted this one about 4 times.  

Just imagine if Claire is the F1. He must know that Nikki and Claire can't stand each other. Posting those videos 4x will surely cause a row.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I hope Clare has a thick skin because JuanPa posted the Venezuela deleted video again.  Out of all the videos he has of the cause he has posted this one about 4 times.  

right....laugh out loud....i guess Nikki is now so bump about JP/Andi saga? ....i doubt Clare needs a thick skin since she has said she is not into twitter, like at all... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:34 pm

He probably did it again and again hoping to get through to those still doubting where his heart lies.......with Venezuela and Nikki! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

right....laugh out loud....i guess Nikki is now so bump about JP/Andi saga? ....i doubt Clare needs a thick skin since she has said she is not into twitter, like at all... giggling 

Really...She was on 2/27,2/26, 2/25..every day for the last couple of days. Oh wait  Hugesmile 

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my smiley)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Really...She was on 2/27,2/26, 2/25..every day for the last couple of days.

And her minion AKA Lucy is on every minute. so I'd bet Clare gets a lot of updates. Lucy is already tweeting about her "star" moment on the WTA, asking people to tune in to watch her in all her glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Really...She was on 2/27,2/26, 2/25..every day for the last couple of days.  Oh wait  Hugesmile 

woW! i dunno that we can `spy` on someone`s TW activities giggling  Thx for letting me know!!... :. If i need to know the details, i hope you wont mind getting a PM from me..LOL... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3