SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:16 am

The homey girl is pissed, the reality just bite her. JPab and her seems like two peas in a pod. so it may work...who knows

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 am

Oh Nikki Nikki, stop sweetie. You are just fueling the fire...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

The homey girl is pissed, the reality just bite her. JPab and her seems like two peas in a pod. so it may work...who knows

Could this be to the bachelor alums on the stage or to the general viewing audience or both?? When Catherine made the comment, if looks could kill, both Nikki and JP were not happy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 am

^^ Being in the public eye does NOT give you the right to say what you want to me.

Well honey, you are in for a rude awakening...... You are going to get it no matter what. THEY ALL got it before you and your boyfriend decided it was smart to continuously add fuel to the fire.
I really don't wish anything bad on them, but to me he sank his own ship and then proceeded to cry over the fact that he was left to drown...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Could this be to the bachelor alums on the stage or to the general viewing audience or both??  When Catherine made the comment, if looks could kill, both Nikki and JP were not happy.

No, just look at her Twitter time line.... Let's say people are not very supporting.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 am

BKay wrote:Oh Nikki Nikki, stop sweetie. You are just fueling the fire...

arent they both a HOT couple??... im glad that JPab now has an English native user by his side... so he and Nikki could deliver all of their message, opinion and ranting to peeps well articulated.  giggling 

Btw, BKay, i still appreciate your hand-made avi!! see?  :Smiley:. TY girl!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 am

chloep wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Could this be to the bachelor alums on the stage or to the general viewing audience or both??  When Catherine made the comment, if looks could kill, both Nikki and JP were not happy.

No, just look at her Twitter time line.... Let's say people are not very supporting.
Okay, thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 am

Some more tweets by JuanPa's sister Anna

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 3h
Love how you defend him @Nikki_Ferrell private is private

• Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 2h
How easy is to manipulate and say lies behind someones back. Please tell him the story @chrisbharrison
3h
He said TE QUIERO TO @Nikki_Ferrell #TheOnlyOne @BachelorABC @chrisbharrison #Bachelo

Yeaaaa he told her TE QUIEROOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJ

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 am

chloep wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think that's lame of people to attack her. Her relationship choices don't impact anyone else and certainly not the general public. Plus she's in a "relationship" with Juan Pablo. Girl's suffered enough.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 am

Maybe I was raised differently or I just don't get it, but I simply can't understand how being rude and crass equates to being honest. I mean, it is VERY possible to speak your honesty with kindness.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 am

julychild wrote:Maybe I was raised differently or I just don't get it, but I simply can't understand how being rude and crass equates to being honest. I mean, it is VERY possible to speak your honesty with kindness.

Couldn't agree more. There are a lot of ways to be honest without being cruel.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:40 am

docnash14 wrote:Some more tweets by JuanPa's sister Anna

Love how you defend him @Nikki_Ferrell private is private

•  Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 2h
How easy is to manipulate and say lies behind someones back. Please tell him the story @chrisbharrison
3h
He said TE QUIERO TO @Nikki_Ferrell #TheOnlyOne @BachelorABC @chrisbharrison #Bachelo

Yeaaaa he told her TE QUIEROOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJ

The sister also tweeted about the earrings worn by Nikki during the MTP. It seems it was given to her by JP and design by JP's dad.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3