SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Too hilarious not to post  :LMBO:  :

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 1h

Ayyyyyyy Juan Pablo, STOP pressing SEND without checking if you WROTE everything RIGHT... Button #SometimesIUseGoogle

I mean BUTTOM...

There is an UNFOLLOW bottom if you get TIRED of my words on CAPITAL letters @horakerica

Dont worry!!..we got you Papi!!....#SuccessfulSafeHouseRendesvouz  😆  rotfl 

Talk about a Freudian slip....but then we all knew he was a butt(om) man!  rotfl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

I  agree. It seems clear there's two at the end. but I also think that it means maybe not the two people we all expect to be at the end either. What I've underlined and bolded seems to jump out at me for some reason. I think this may be another season where we're all surprised at who will be at the end as well. JMO.

The thing is we have SCs of Clare and Nikki, and maybe Andi in St Lucia, so it does seem that the F2 are Clare and Nikki. Perhaps Cary Fetman is referring to other seasons, for example I don't think the producers would have predicted Catherine to be in the F2 during the early days of filming Sean's season. He also could mean that the producers thought JP would take Sharleen to the end?

I didn't watch from the  HTs on Seans season but when was a Catherine pick becoming obvious ? I couldn't tell watching all the episodes to ep7 that Catherine was F1 despite Seans seeming very attracted to Ashlee (strong body language)  and even Des (perfect on paper) and Linsey (all that making out !).
To me, Catherine was very obvious in Epi 6 on their first date due to how relaxed and in tuned to each other they were.  They relaxed back on the couch and it was clear.  I don't see that with anyone but Clare this time around.

I agree word . just quick Q (i still cant get over my curio! giggling )
Why dont we have a F1, F2, F3, F4 thread this time around?? or have i missed it??  :Thanktwo  in advance...
I think because this is the non-spoiler side.  I know that there are spoiled readers here too and hope that it isn't influencing their opinions, good, bad otherwise of the F1 chatter.

I guess we could have a F1-4 here too, but seems this time around it is all mushed into one thread.

Too late. Some posts have pointed us in the direction just because we can see the trend of the arguments.

Personally speaking (and I know from PMs from other previously non-spoiled folks) that a few other non-spoiled posters caught on to what the spoiled posters have been arguing against and basically spoiled the season for us.

So for those who want to start F1 F2 F3 threads etc. there is a spoiler section that those threads can be started.
And while I'm at it - there is a spoiler section for spoiled folks to go talk about the spoiler and why its wrong or right.  duh 
JMO.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to my ire)
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh No!! Renee just made a boo-boo  affraid no 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't wait to see these ladies at WTA!! emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:41 pm

julychild wrote:Oh No!! Renee just made a boo-boo  affraid no 

Oh my gosh!! My first thought was "I feel bad for her because she is going to get into SO MUCH TROUBLE. Then I though "There is NO WAY TPTB would let her post that without clearing it with them would they? Don't know what to think!?!?  :Frown:  I like Renee, I hope that she doesn't get into trouble for this.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 pm

^^What is Chelsie wearing on her left ring finger?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

I  agree. It seems clear there's two at the end. but I also think that it means maybe not the two people we all expect to be at the end either. What I've underlined and bolded seems to jump out at me for some reason. I think this may be another season where we're all surprised at who will be at the end as well. JMO.

The thing is we have SCs of Clare and Nikki, and maybe Andi in St Lucia, so it does seem that the F2 are Clare and Nikki. Perhaps Cary Fetman is referring to other seasons, for example I don't think the producers would have predicted Catherine to be in the F2 during the early days of filming Sean's season. He also could mean that the producers thought JP would take Sharleen to the end?

I didn't watch from the  HTs on Seans season but when was a Catherine pick becoming obvious ? I couldn't tell watching all the episodes to ep7 that Catherine was F1 despite Seans seeming very attracted to Ashlee (strong body language)  and even Des (perfect on paper) and Linsey (all that making out !).
To me, Catherine was very obvious in Epi 6 on their first date due to how relaxed and in tuned to each other they were.  They relaxed back on the couch and it was clear.  I don't see that with anyone but Clare this time around.

Why dont we have a F1, F2, F3, F4 thread this time around?? or have i missed it??  :Thanktwo  in advance...
I think because this is the non-spoiler side.  I know that there are spoiled readers here too and hope that it isn't influencing their opinions, good, bad otherwise of the F1 chatter.

I guess we could have a F1-4 here too, but seems this time around it is all mushed into one thread.

Too late. Some posts have pointed us in the direction just because we can see the trend of the arguments.

Personally speaking (and I know from PMs from other previously non-spoiled folks) that a few other non-spoiled posters caught on to what the spoiled posters have been arguing against and basically spoiled the season for us.

So for those who want to start F1 F2 F3 threads etc. there is a spoiler section that those threads can be started.
And while I'm at it - there is a spoiler section for spoiled folks to go talk about the spoiler and why its wrong or right.  duh 
JMO.

I agree 
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Who is in the picture. I am just seeing a ?. Thx
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Who is in the picture.  I am just seeing a ?.  Thx

Andi, Renee and Chelsie - all are still there so far.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Renee, Chelsie and Andi...and a phantom hand  giggling 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm

julychild wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Renee, Chelsie and Andi...and a phantom hand  giggling 

Oops.. Thx
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

JMO.
Did I do the spoiler thing? I hope not as I have been careful not to put spoilerish stuff into the posts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:21 am

I am not a mod so cannot tell anyone where to post but yes this is the non-spoiler section and it seems that spoiled folks are posting here and swaying opinions for the last week or so.

I was under the impression that this was a section that non-spoiled folks got to discuss and sleuth the show without being swayed by spoiled folks that have their own section to post and discuss and sleuth on that side.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3