SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:From JuanPa

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  26s
The day has COME... Finally TODAY the soap opera comes to an END…smiley face

This seems to say he is alone
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Poor guy. He has no clue.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I know, right?! Like a lamb to the slaughter...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:

ITA….his ex acts in a soap opera….LOL….but I saw a interview that he stated that he is very loyal so if he did fall for either one of these ladies I sure he felt like he was part of a soap opera or that the editing turned his story into a soap opera…..and he is alone wanting it all to be done….a few more hours left people and it will be done…..I can't wait to see what everyone feels like tomorrow

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Every season's a soap opera. Sean's was sponsored by TIDE. This season by ALL. Oh maybe I have them switched on account of Ocean Romp. Desiree's had the Clorox Moments with the grass stains confirming "oh he's definitely getting the rose".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 2m
I will read you ALL tonight to see what you THINK about my DECISION... #TheBachelor

Clearly, he has difficulty with the English language. Reminds me of Clare or Claire? Wonder if he misspelled Nikki's name? Neeeki!  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:09 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Is Clare sending a message here..cannot grab photo right now.
She is doing the Chris jump and here is the tag
clarecrawley
24 minutes ago
We tried to take a nap.....2 mins later... this happened. #cantstopwontstop #whatsanap #monkeybusiness
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The question is.... who is "we?"   Most viewers might assume she is with JP, but maybe she is with someone else.  ;)   Guess "we" will find out tomorrow!!   Hugesmile   

She's with another girl also jumping. Look at the reflection. That girl has short sleeves and a pony tail. You can see Clare's hair is up in the air as well as one arm while the other girl isn't.  Cool pic.  

? where?

Look in the mirror. That's not Clare's reflection.  

I think it is Clare. She is turned slightly to the side, so we are seeing her back--it looks a little like a short sleeve, but it is the back of her shirt.

Ok, I can see it now. It's kind of like the pic that's either the old woman or young woman depending on how you look at it.  giggling 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Look in the mirror. That's not Clare's reflection.  

I think it is Clare. She is turned slightly to the side, so we are seeing her back--it looks a little like a short sleeve, but it is the back of her shirt.

I agree with mtnlvr55: it IS Clare in the mirror. I understand the small differences people think they are seeing, but those can be explained by the angle combined with the peculiarities of motion shots and mirrors. There are too many other similarities for it to be someone else.

I expect there probably is someone else in the room, but taking the photo, not jumping on the bed.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 pm

JBF wrote:Every season's a soap opera. Sean's was sponsored by TIDE. This season by ALL. Oh maybe I have them switched on account of Ocean Romp. Desiree's had the Clorox Moments with the grass stains confirming "oh he's definitely getting the rose".

ROFL! You are right!!!!

Loved the Clorox moments, though ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  26s

lolpanda so true. I don't get to watch it until 9 or 10 tonight. I bummed that I can't post live with you guys.

Have fun!  party time   wine danceround celebrate

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  26s

lolpanda so true. I don't get to watch it until 9 or 10 tonight. I bummed that I can't post live with you guys.

Have fun!  party time   wine danceround celebrate

You too.

I can't believe this season is almost done. It was a fun ride.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Just like the return walk from the beach pic Clare looks happy jumping on the bed. Tonight if she is not F1 we'll know she is happy now...no hurt feelings? I hope they will be happy no matter what happens.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3