SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 am

Clare definitely had a beach type date using that cover up with other girls. Hmmm?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Miami Port. Notice the Cruise Ship and pointy white tents. The press release has Miami as the location before HTD

julychild

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:34 am

So let me revise my theory that Clare has two dates on St. Lucia with different screen caps. The top two photos represent one date and the bottom two photos represent another date. If true, then Clare would be one of the F2's. Again, only a theory...not necessarily true.

Thanks, july. It helps knowing there's a Miami location. I assume this was before the girls left the country.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:38 am

julychild wrote:Clare definitely had a beach type date using that cover up with other girls. Hmmm?

This is Miami Port. Notice the Cruise Ship and pointy white tents. The press release has Miami as the location before HTD

Looks like Renee third in line? Clare and Andi... 5'5"(Sharleen 5'4").. Renee and Chelsea are 5'3 and Nikki is 5'9". How can that be Nikki? How many girls are cut before the HTD? Kat is seen in that plane I think. So If there are 6 and 2 are cut, could be Kat, Chelsea and or Renee go home here? Not sure where Nikki is.

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:40 am

Great to see you here Litta123, you did such fab job sleuthing RFL, so I'm excited to see you here. Will be following you and JBF around this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:49 am

^^I think the last girl on our right is Chelsea. She wore that cover up in a PI crying.

Wait! So if this is the last location before hometowns, how many girls are left? Six? I know I saw a screen cap of who I believe to be Sharleen in Miami. That really confused me. I thought maybe they did her hometown there because she was living in Germany, though originally from Canada. Oh, so are we down to the final 6 in Miami?

Hey, lex!  :WAVEY: Thanks, I'm having fun, though spending way too much of my time on this today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow to do my personal life stuff.  giggling

ETA: Here's Chelsea in that cover up.

Last edited by Litta123 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 am

Maybe 7. We have an extra girl because we started with 27, then 9 went home. I think Kat is in that plane. We don't know who the F4 is, but those without an F3 spot are Kat, Chelsea, Renee and possibly Sharleen. To me, aside from the heights, it looks a bit more like Sharleen than Andi in line. Maybe the F4 are Nikki, Clare, Andi, and Sharleen with Chelsea, Renee and Kat going home.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 am

grace8136 wrote:Maybe 7. We have an extra girl because we started with 27, then 9 went home. I think Kat is in that plane. We don't know who the F4 is, but those without an F3 spot are Kat, Chelsea, Renee and possibly Sharleen. To me, aside from the heights, it looks a bit more like Sharleen than Andi in line. Maybe the F4 are Nikki, Clare, Andi, and Sharleen with Chelsea, Renee and Kat going home.

The Kat plane is for next week. From the press release:

"The Bachelor whisks away another lucky bachelorette, Kat, by private jet to an unknown location. He surprises his date mid-air when he changes into a glow-in-the dark athletic outfit – complete with a neon heart – and then gifts her with her own sparkling sporty ensemble. When they land in Salt Lake City, they are led to the starting line of the “Electric Run “ – the world’s premier nighttime 5k run. The two are surrounded by hundreds of enthusiastic runners, but will Kat survive the chaos and make it to the finish line to accept Juan Pablo’s rose?"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am

It's Andi in the line, grace. Here she is in that cover up.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:32 am

yes, looks the same. This is the sc that I originally thought was Alli.
So Clare, Andi, Renee and Chelsea in the line.

thanks julychild. Maybe they are down to 6 in Miami. Wonder who the F4 girl is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 am

Here's a couple of pictures of who I believe to be Sharleen in Miami with Juan. It appears to be the non-beach date.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:45 am

grace8136 wrote:yes, looks the same. This is the sc that I originally thought was Alli.

So our final six are Clare, Andi, Renee, Chelsea (from the Miami shot above), Sharleen (from the make-out shot above), and Nikki from the horseback riding shot in St. Lucia.

From the St. Lucia caps, our F3 are Clare, Nikki and Andi (not necessarily in that order). Of the remaining three girls, there are a ton of screen caps with Sharleen. I just haven't posted them yet. I think there are a few more of Renee than of Chelsea if I am identifying them correctly. Thus, I'm going to conclude Sharleen based on the number of screen caps we have. Otherwise, one of the F4 is REALLY hidden.

What do you make of that, grace?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:50 am

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:yes, looks the same. This is the sc that I originally thought was Alli.

So our final six are Clare, Andi, Renee, Chelsea (from the Miami shot above), Sharleen (from the make-out shot above), and Nikki from the horseback riding shot in St. Lucia.

From the St. Lucia caps, our F3 are Clare, Nikki and Andi (not necessarily in that order). Of the remaining three girls, there are a ton of screen caps with Sharleen. I just haven't posted them yet. I think there are a few more of Renee than of Chelsea if I am identifying them correctly. Thus, I'm going to conclude Sharleen based on the number of screen caps we have. Otherwise, one of the F4 is REALLY hidden.

What do you make of that, grace?

You should watch JP's Kimmel interview. In my opinion, he gave away the HTD's. Watch and see if you agree.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam