SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:04 am

I see your point, julychild. Clare definitely wears that cover up in the presence of other girls. Would she be "allowed" to use it more than once in the filming? If not, then you have successfully shot down my theory that she had two dates on St Lucia based on those caps. Does anyone know...are bachelorettes ever allowed to use the same outfit twice? That would be a good question to tweet to Ashley Spivey. I just might do that.

Clare definitely had a beach type date using that cover up with other girls. Hmmm?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However, perhaps the catamaran date is still in St. Lucia. I think I had the wrong cover up. I'll fix the collage in a minute.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

Average temperature in Vietnam in October is 84.

Looks too much like St. Lucia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 am

Well, here's another monkey wrench. It also looks like NZ, but the temps really don't lend itself to beachwear.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 am

Too cold for NZ and wouldn't the boats be different in Vietnam?

I assume that is Clare in St. Lucia. I am wondering if the 2 arguing and Nikki horseback riding is Vietnam. Then we have a mystery blonde in St. Lucia perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:32 am

^^Honestly, grace, I do think the bottom kissing cap is taken in St. Lucia. These "hills" don't look as rocky as your Vietnam cap. In many St. Lucia shots online, I can see little villages along the shoreline, too. So I'm going with St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:33 am

Litta123 it will help if you know the actual cities they visited. The press release says they went to Lake Taupo, NZ.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:43 am

^^Great, then that's the north island...no where near Milford Sound. Cross NZ off the list.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 am

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 am

julychild wrote:Litta123 it will help if you know the actual cities they visited. The press release says they went to Lake Taupo, NZ.

Do you know the city in Vietnam?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:53 am

Not july, but its Da Nang..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:11 am

grace, though this isn't the exact same view, it's very similar to Juan's and Nikki's scene. It's from someone's horseback riding trip on St Lucia from tripadvisor (posted 2012)...so I can believe this cap took place on St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:16 am

ETA: That looks right Litta. Good job! There are not going to be Spanish/Mediterranean red roofs in Vietnam.

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam