SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 36 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:48 pm

julychild wrote:
JBF wrote:Oh be brave, Lita. What are your guesses? For the fun of it, you could make a "check list" of scenarios and cross out ideas as new screencaps pop up.

Do you think Sharleen leaves and comes back?

My speculation is that she doesn't go beyond hometowns (not that we ever see many hometown shots in promos anyway to be sure) and she and Juan separate amicably. Yet there is so much "concern" about her connection with Juan as there was with Tierra and Sean.

For me the line of "it makes me sick" is interesting in itself. Mike the G-Man used the line "It makes me feel sick to my stomach" regarding James last season, not that we can go with much there.

Another suggestion... in Ashley and Ben's seasons, a separate thread was used for PI shots. The editors always have contestants "time travel" from future episodes to speak in earlier ones... like Sharleen. I noticed that Andi time-traveled from the future saying she hadn't spent much time with Juan... la-dee-da... and I suspect that the editors are trying to make her more of a "frontrunner" than she really is. Yes, she kissed Juan in the concession stand, but the editors DON'T want us to know how limited her time with Juan is at a later time so they make her PI words "appear" to be spoken in week #3 instead of, let's say week #5 or #6.

Way back in Ali's season, they had Chris Lambton talk about the Turkey wrestling date after Ali dumped him and his face was beat red from crying. Many at the time question why he looked "sick" in episode #6 when it was actually shot the day his "last chance date: ended abruptly.

Like-wise many of Ashley Hebert's PIs were shot in mid-May after production ended, with her sporting the same hair perm she had for a TV Guide interview. Her line of (paraphrasing) "Bentley, if you are watching, I'm *bleep* done with you" was long after FRC! I am guessing she got some extra "inside scoop" regarding Bentley post-show.

Talking about " time travelling" I noticed that the scene where Sharlene said "it makes me sick" plus the other similar looking one where she had on a lacy white cover-up were shot at the mansion. From what we know so far, they will not be returning to LA for filming until after the HTD's (F4 eliminations), so it's possible those were filmed at that time. Including the one that was shown of her last week, presumably talking about Clare's "possessiveness." This would have been early November so that would explain the turtle neck top. Another one used last week from a future date, is the PI of Clare crying over JP and bla bla (the one we matched to the girl in the ocean), that one was most definitely taken from St Lucia and used to further her "crazy girl" edit.

There are some PIs which Nikki has done in a blue denim jacket which seem to be from the future since her roots are showing a lot there.

Now if she was on Clares best side, pretty sure she could have got a touch up during their journey. Oh well  giggling 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 36 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:32 pm

^^Oh, funny!

A lot of times when I take caps, I watch the previews, worry about stopping exactly in the frame I want and don't really pay attention to the audio that goes along with it. Well, interestingly enough, I went back to take a few more caps tonight because I'm working on an idea. I happened to have the closed captioning on so I was paying attention more to their words...so you get the idea.

Our unaccounted for cap of Sharleen and Juan in an unknown warm location has her saying this directly to him...it's not a VO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is certainly not Sharleen pleading for a second chance. This sounds like, "I can't do this anymore." So, nd's question about whether this could be her in Miami at the RC is looking more like a real possibility to me. JBF, answering your question from before, maybe Sharleen leaves, but doesn't come back.

All the distraught caps of Sharleen seem to indicate she is wrestling with some thing difficult. Maybe, like Ali, she chooses to leave for her career.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:12 am

In some recent post, I believe nd indicated the the F1 is usually shown in the previews in the final location, but at a distance. This is the cap that many are leaning to be Clare. I wanted to show the view of the cap as it was originally shown to the audience. It's pretty difficult to make out who the girl is. I then proceeded to blow up the cap to different sizes.

As it gets bigger, it gets a little fuzzier, but I thought I throw it out there to see if this helps anyone identify the girl. Note Juan's hair appears dark in the cap, so I would presume the girl's hair would also be more blonde in reality. I don't know if that's really true. I'm not a photography/graphics person, but that's my guess.

Note: I know my full view is not exactly the same shot as my blown up view. I can only get the episode now via HULU through Comcast. Originally, it was just through Comcast and it was shown in HD. My close up caps were taken at that time...just in case anyone thought I was trying to manipulate the conclusion.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ JBF - we actually had 1on1 time with Nikki shown in episode 2 as well. His BL towards Nikki with no 1on1 date was pretty intense (stroking her hair, nearly touching her shoulder and carrying her across the mud garden to the seat for their convo.) than what he has displayed towards Clare (hand on her leg) who already had a 1on1 and therefore a connection. At the episode 2 GD he was talking about her work. Perhaps you can add that convo and put it all in the editing thread itself.

As you said, we need to see more of what pieces of their various convos they show in future episodes to make a judgement call. I too see a strong case for Clare to be F1 but we have yet to see too much of the other ladies.

ETA : IMO the fact that he did not mention Nikki in his blog despite giving her the GR says a lot.

We can add these lines to Nikki on that episode 2 meeting too:

"Nikki's fun. Nikki's cute. She's a nurse and she takes care of kids. That to me is huge. I like Nikki. I want to get to know Nikki better."

Later when I have more time, I will check out some of his quotes with as many major frontrunners as possible. We'll create something-something on the editing thread so ALL of the ladies can be compared equally.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 am

I found another view of the Mountain-Top-Girl when I was looking through the caps I've taken. This view clearly shows the blonde.

Using our final 6, I just can't see this being anyone, but Clare. Maybe Nikki, but I can't reconcile her height to the girl in the cap.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:43 am

I think it's Clare too because the girl's facial structure closely mirrors that of Clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 am

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ JBF - we actually had 1on1 time with Nikki shown in episode 2 as well. His BL towards Nikki with no 1on1 date was pretty intense (stroking her hair, nearly touching her shoulder and carrying her across the mud garden to the seat for their convo.) than what he has displayed towards Clare (hand on her leg) who already had a 1on1 and therefore a connection. At the episode 2 GD he was talking about her work. Perhaps you can add that convo and put it all in the editing thread itself.

As you said, we need to see more of what pieces of their various convos they show in future episodes to make a judgement call. I too see a strong case for Clare to be F1 but we have yet to see too much of the other ladies.

ETA : IMO the fact that he did not mention Nikki in his blog despite giving her the GR says a lot.

"Nikki's fun. Nikki's cute. She's a nurse and she takes care of kids. That to me is huge. I like Nikki. I want to get to know Nikki better."

Later when I have more time, I will check out some of his quotes with as many major frontrunners as possible. We'll create something-something on the editing thread so ALL of the ladies can be compared equally.

I think for Juan, people who take care kids like Chelsie, Nikki, and Alicia are set apart bcse of Camila. Now, Nikki is sexy to him so we have to wait until their 1 on one date. Claire =Drama, Juan is no drama. Almost didn't give her a rose last episode.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:50 am

Maybe Renee gradually turns "blonde" and becomes Mountain Girl...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:02 am

JBF- I think that maybe Renee as well. I think it's just the way the shape of her face from the side makes me think it's Renee and not Clare. I don't think Clare's hair is that long unless she grew it out while away. The other possibilities are Andi or Cassandra if it's that far in the show. Thou I have to say the body language is a little confusing for me. It should be romantic but doesn't look romantic to me. I think the girl's more into the kiss than Juan is. his body seems to be holding back while she is leaning into him yet somehow she manages to put her arm in between them. conflicting signals there. and I think that Juan at this point is just putting on a show instead of really feeling it. But this is what screencaps shows right now. It may be totally different on screen.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:15 am

Maggenzm wrote:
JBF wrote:

I think for Juan, people who take care kids like Chelsie, Nikki, and Alicia are set apart bcse of Camila. Now, Nikki is sexy to him so we have to wait until their 1 on one date. Claire =Drama, Juan is no drama. Almost didn't give her a rose last episode.

Don't take everything you see on this show at face value, Maggenzm. Amongst other shenanigans, the producers are very notorious for editing the rose ceremonies to fit the storyline.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:28 am

JBF wrote:Maybe Renee gradually turns "blonde" and becomes Mountain Girl...

I'm open to that possibility. Renee does have some blonde highlights and the height works. I think all of America would stand up and cheer if she became F1...love her! It's a slow burn if it's her though...I'm not seeing any chemistry right now. But, when I go back and look at M-T-G, I actually can kind of see Renee...interesting...hmmm?

ETA: Then again, when I look at Clare in the cap below, her hair seems to be the better match...ugh...I'm back to Clare.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:59 am

Litta123 what is M-T-G? I should probably know this....

Renee is one of my favorites too !!!  :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam