SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 50 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Hair color matches Clare more. Thats why I thought it was Clare previously. Also I don't see the Tattoo that would say it was Nikki.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 50 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Since tonight's show seems to have a lot of drama surrounding Juan Pablo and Clare, I thought it would be interesting to go back to the preview (both shown in episode 1 -- pre and post episode). I tried to identify any scene involving Juan and one of our F3 girls...just to see how the "drama" has impacted their time together. Obviously, this is only what TPTB allow us to see...so there's nothing scientific about this...BUT the pattern is quite telling to me.

Sorry for the long post, but I just found the comparison interesting. I'm really not trying to champion Clare. Like Juan, I'm trying to be a fair as possible. However, these are the only scenes TPTB have given us to work with.

The bolded is precisely the reason why I'm not following that Clare is F1 logic. If we go as per St Lucia and the "ending" of the series, we have precisely  65 % Clare, 35% Andi and 10% Nikki in the previews.  That too Nikki has not been shown kissing/in a romantic scene at all. A bit skewed IMO. In the favor of Clare.

If anyone can remember a season where the F1 is so clearly and obviously displayed in "romantic" situations in the season preview - please jog my memory. Not happened yet. Perhaps this is the first season. It would also be the first season that the First Date of season does not fall under the first date curse. Hey - Roberto broke the FIR curse so perhaps Clare will too.

Guess what? They didn't make it. May be there is a 1srt date curse after all. We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:01 am

Litta123 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Litta, the cap of Juan and the girl on the boat, I always was positive was/is Nikki. The cap of Juan and Clare crying is from tonight's episode (Vietnam).

We did consider that possibility back in the early days of our sleuthing. If you want to see the flow of things, start reading midway on page 4 of this thread. But here are the highlights of that discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's the same cap with a yellow arrow pointing to something shiny near the girl's shoulder.

Then here was another post putting Clare on that boat with that suit. The conclusion by most of us at that time was that the girl is Clare.

This bathing suit has fringe between the top and the bottom. It's not a basic black bathing suit from a goodie bag IMO. Also, Nikki has a tatto that is not there. Always thought this was Clare.

We saw the beginning of the end with Clare tonight. Doesn't matter that they seem fine in St. Lucia, tonight and next week she lays the ground work for too much drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 am

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Litta, the cap of Juan and the girl on the boat, I always was positive was/is Nikki. The cap of Juan and Clare crying is from tonight's episode (Vietnam).

We did consider that possibility back in the early days of our sleuthing. If you want to see the flow of things, start reading midway on page 4 of this thread. But here are the highlights of that discussion.

Here's the same cap with a yellow arrow pointing to something shiny near the girl's shoulder.

Then here was another post putting Clare on that boat with that suit. The conclusion by most of us at that time was that the girl is Clare.

This bathing suit has fringe between the top and the bottom. It's not a basic black bathing suit from a goodie bag IMO. Also, Nikki has a tatto that is not there. Always thought this was Clare.

We saw the beginning of the end with Clare tonight. Doesn't matter that they seem fine in St. Lucia, tonight and next week she lays the ground work for too much drama.
But Grace, wasn't there a lot of drama around Courtney in Ben's season, and wasn't there a lot on here saying that they'd end up together as there wouldn't be anyone else that could see that and still be ok with being his F1? Throughout the whole season with Ben, there was a lot of Courtney drama. I still haven't made up my mind.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 am

I had already decided that Clare was not the F1 just based on how much exposure she got in the preview. Next, I just didn't see her as his type. Now, her still carrying on about it next week will not go over well with JuanPa IMO. He likes them fun and laid back. It will plant the seed of doubt just enough for another to sneak past. As I recall Courtney had drama in her PIs or with the girls, but not with Ben.

When did this happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:55 am

grace8136 wrote:I had already decided that Clare was not the F1 just based on how much exposure she got in the preview. Next, I just didn't see her as his type. Now, her still carrying on about it next week will not go over well with JuanPa IMO. He likes them fun and laid back. It will plant the seed of doubt just enough for another to sneak past. As I recall Courtney had drama in her PIs or with the girls, but not with Ben.

When did this happen?

But she did have drama with Ben.  Her pouting to him about the time he spent with the others, how she was always trying to get him to agree with her, etc.  Also just the ocean scenes are the clincher for me.  I really feel that they are working off a parallel scope this season as they did with Ben.

ETA:  I don't know where that cap goes.  They weren't wearing those clothes on the group date nor on tonight's RC so maybe still to come?
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 am

I thought I recall Ben saying he never saw the drama during filming and later apologized to the women who tried to warn him. I mostly recall her using her sex appeal to win him over, but could be wrong. I've watched every season  :hidingchair and my gut feeling is that Clare is not the F1.

Next week are there 2 1 on 1's, Clare and Andi, a GD in the bubble things and a 2 on 1 with Renee and Cassandra? Then Cassandra and Kat go home since we don't have SCs for them in miami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I had already decided that Clare was not the F1 just based on how much exposure she got in the preview. Next, I just didn't see her as his type. Now, her still carrying on about it next week will not go over well with JuanPa IMO. He likes them fun and laid back. It will plant the seed of doubt just enough for another to sneak past. As I recall Courtney had drama in her PIs or with the girls, but not with Ben.

When did this happen?

But she did have drama with Ben.  Her pouting to him about the time he spent with the others, how she was always trying to get him to agree with her, etc.  Also just the ocean scenes are the clincher for me.  I really feel that they are working off a parallel scope this season as they did with Ben.

ETA:  I don't know where that cap goes.  They weren't wearing those clothes on the group date nor on tonight's RC so maybe still to come?

How did Ben and Courtney end? If JP want a lasting marriage like his parents, then not Claire, it ain't gona work.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Danielle and Ali do have those dresses on for the GD evening portion. Only Chelsea's is different. Plus, Danielle and Ali are gone now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 am

I just noticed in the preview when they show Sharleen crying, there is a voiceover where she says, "I think it's best if I leave". I won't post the SC since it's just a VO. We have her in Miami, so the VO must just be out of place I guess. Confirms that she likely leaves on her own. Wonder if this throws the season off for him.

Also, one more thought on Clare. He tells her he is looking for someone who is fun, intelligent and mature. Good for him that he is looking for someone mature, but will she fill that bill in the weeks ahead? Also noticed her toast, "To being loved, finding love and making love." hmmmmm. Pretty rude if that is what happened and she was basically announcing it that way to the other girls. That may have spurred on JP's little chat with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 am

grace8136 wrote:I just noticed in the preview when they show Sharleen crying, there is a voiceover where she says, "I think it's best if I leave". I won't post the SC since it's just a VO. We have her in Miami, so the VO must just be out of place I guess. Confirms that she likely leaves on her own. Wonder if this throws the season off for him.

Also, one more thought on Clare. He tells her he is looking for someone who is fun, intelligent and mature. Good for him that he is looking for someone mature, but will she fill that bill in the weeks ahead? Also noticed her toast, "To being loved, finding love and making love." hmmmmm. Pretty rude if that is what happened and she was basically announcing it that way to the other girls. That may have spurred on JP's little chat with her.

No integrity at all!! No care for others! Very selfish!! Bad combination!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:56 am

grace8136 wrote:I thought I recall Ben saying he never saw the drama during filming and later apologized to the women who tried to warn him. I mostly recall her using her sex appeal to win him over, but could be wrong. I've watched every season  :hidingchair and my gut feeling is that Clare is not the F1.

Next week are there 2 1 on 1's, Clare and Andi, a GD in the bubble things and a 2 on 1 with Renee and Cassandra? Then Cassandra and Kat go home since we don't have SCs for them in miami.
Thanks for your thoughts grace..

do we know for sure all those dates are happening? Seems like a lot.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam