SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 26 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Litta...no theory is a weird theory. They go to great lengths to confound the wise!

Grace...maybe one of the girls is secretly amish and her family is coming to get her???  cantstopl 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 26 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

This is the GD in New Zealand. This is why I've been obsessing about how many girls would be there in another thread. I only see 4 girls in this cap. Could there be another sphere with 3 more girls? Did some girls opt out due to back/neck problems? Selma got to opt out of the polar bear plunge...so anyway, here's the cap:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I googled rolling bubbles in new zealand and came up with something called zorbing. There are a lot of videos online. Some people wear swimsuits, multiple people can go in each bubble...which appears to be what our bachelorettes were doing. This video was taken at at a chillier time, but it explains the activity. Sounds fun!

Okay, I'm out for today. I've got a date with the husband tonight..yay!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Grace, I can't quote on the mobile version of this site. I can look for red boat tomorrow. Jokers has a non-spoiler page and a spoiler page. Hoping I don't get spoiled on the non-spoiler page.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 am

Litta123 wrote:julychild, here's the girl against the rail of the catamaran (or whatever kind of boat it is).

I was watching the preview on my tv with magnifying glasses on, trying to get a shot of the red and white boat and noticed that this is not a bikini. It has a strip between the top and the bottom with fringe on it. Like this, but without the holes, add fringe. Not sure this matters in the least, but you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:02 am

DMBFan wrote:Grace, I can't quote on the mobile version of this site. I can look for red boat tomorrow. Jokers has a non-spoiler page and a spoiler page. Hoping I don't get spoiled on the non-spoiler page.

I don't like the mobile version so change it to the classic version. There's an arrow at the top which has a drop down where you can select it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:22 am

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:julychild, here's the girl against the rail of the catamaran (or whatever kind of boat it is).

I was watching the preview on my tv with magnifying glasses on, trying to get a shot of the red and white boat and noticed that this is not a bikini. It has a strip between the top and the bottom with fringe on it. Like this, but without the holes, add fringe. Not sure this matters in the least, but you never know.

Can you tell me where that suit comes from? It would cover up a scar I have and let me wear a sexy almost bikini again!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:53 am

DMBFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:Oops. Be careful what you google. I accidentally got spoiled. Never sure that RS is right but still not happy I didn't even make it to the 3rd episode.  

That's too bad!  Part of me wants to know what you googled giggling but would like to try to stay unspoiled until after HTD's.

Welllll there goes an attempt to remain unspoiled watching this show! Google also messed it up for me sad
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 am

emusha wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:Oops. Be careful what you google. I accidentally got spoiled. Never sure that RS is right but still not happy I didn't even make it to the 3rd episode.  

That's too bad!  Part of me wants to know what you googled giggling but would like to try to stay unspoiled until after HTD's.

Welllll there goes an attempt to remain unspoiled watching this show! Google also messed it up for me sad

That is too bad. It is so hard to avoid the spoilers when everyone feels its their duty to ruin the season for the others. Have to be careful to google just places and activities and leave the contestants names out of the searches. So hard!

Well at least you guys can pitch in on the other side and see if the spoiler can be debunked at all. Hopefully RS will be proved wrong again.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Maybe Clare is not in line for the next 'ette. Andi just described her as a ticking time bomb in that last preview. Where are the extended previews on Grapevine? Are they not doing them anymore?

So either Clare is getting a F1 with a "bad" edit or not she is F1 at all. hmmm.

I'm taking this from the edit thread discussion because I wanted to discuss it with some screen caps.

I thought it would be interesting to put all the "Clare meltdowns" in order. The sneak peek (from the Huffington Post...in the edit thread) indicates that Clare is the ticking time bomb. It also shows the girls and Clare don't have a great relationship with one another...age differences, jealousy over her having the first 1-on-1, Clare's jealousy towards them...all possibilities.

We have a scene (see cap below) where Juan Pablo tells Clare this is the real deal. I'm guessing that's the RC in Seoul...maybe the RC in LA next week, but there's not supposed to be a cocktail party so I'm going with Seoul. We also see Juan talking to Danielle with the same background. Incidentally, this is where Juan says, "I don't need people showing me something that they're not." ETA: Btw, I'm 99% sure this is Seoul. The purple background is similar to the shot of Elise, Cassandra, and Allison in Seoul.

We have the Red-Dress-Meltdown, which appears to be the Vietnam RC. We have the scene where Juan tells Clare he's trying to be as fair as possible...he's in a white shirt and she's in the red dress...with these earrings...note no fire in the background and the red dress strap.

Then we have the happy shot of Clare in a white outfit and Juan also in white...with a very green background. We don't know if this is an individual date yet, but I'm guessing she needs to get another 1-on-1 somewhere in order for her to make it so far.

However, we have this screen cap which I'm leaning to be the RC in New Zealand based on the jackets. In this moment, Clare isn't happy.

And then we have this cap. I can't place it. Yes Clare has on similar earrings to the Red-Dress-Meltdown, but there's a fire in this background. She also looks like she has angry, hurt tears...not just sad tears...or do you think I'm reading into to this?

So, what to conclude? Is this Clare on her HTD, talking about her dad?...but to my eye she looks a little angry/hurt. Is this the night of the FS date? Is this the night of her LCD? Is it the night of her NZ date, assuming she has an individual date there?

nd4reality, at one point you talked about the trajectory of the individual's story. Clare's is not looking good from the caps/previews. Many of us have suspected the F1 isn't Clare because of her being the focus of the previews. I'm beginning to suspect the focus on Clare is because she's the lightening rod for the drama. Is she our next Courtney? Or is she the distraction to lead us away from the real F1? Either way, I don't think she's going to be the next 'ette either. Too bad, I initially liked her...thought she was going to be the next Chris Lambton. I don't think that's going to happen now.

ETA: My husband just walked into our office, so I asked him what emotion he saw on "the girl's" face. He said there's no emotion. She's just blank. So maybe I'm letting the Huffington preview taint my thinking about Clare. Maybe I'm trying to create a "bad" storyline that isn't there for her. I just thought I'd throw that in for some balance.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:39 pm

One more thing about Clare that's confusing me...

Going back to the "numbers" conversation, I'm confused about this. There are 13 girls going to Seoul. We know 6 girls end up as the backup dancers (GD). Assuming there are two individual dates also in Seoul, then that leaves 5 girls without dates. Do you suppose there were individual tryouts for the 11 girls for the 6 backup dancing spots? It can't be a team competition because there's an odd number of girls.

*delete*

OR do they ever do two group dates in one week and only one 1-on-1 date? I'm simply trying to figure out how Clare would go two weeks in a row without seemingly significant time...and make it as far as she does?

*delete*

ETA: I deleted a few thoughts from this post because I mixed up the two locations. My concern is where is Clare in Seoul, but my comments were about a cap in Vietnam...so totally wrong and irrelevant.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:One more thing about Clare that's confusing me...

Going back to the "numbers" conversation, I'm confused about this. There are 13 girls going to Seoul. We know 6 girls end up as the backup dancers (GD). Assuming there are two individual dates also in Seoul, then that leaves 5 girls without dates. Do you suppose there were individual tryouts for the 11 girls for the 6 backup dancing spots? It can't be a team competition because there's an odd number of girls.

This then means that the Red-Dress-Lantern time could be the GD evening portion where all girls trying out got to go. This would allow for Clare, Renee, and Allison to be in that cap and not be in the backup dancers caps. Otherwise Clare would have two weeks in a row where she had no date time with Juan Pablo. (I'm assuming she wouldn't have another individual date in Seoul...too soon before any other girls could get a chance.)

OR do they ever do two group dates in one week and only one 1-on-1 date? I'm simply trying to figure out how Clare would go two weeks in a row without seemingly significant time...and make it as far as she does?

I'm leaning back to the Lantern-Red-Dress time being the GD in Vietnam.

Happened on Des' season last year. On episode 3, I believe.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:30 pm

chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:One more thing about Clare that's confusing me...

This then means that the Red-Dress-Lantern time could be the GD evening portion where all girls trying out got to go. This would allow for Clare, Renee, and Allison to be in that cap and not be in the backup dancers caps. Otherwise Clare would have two weeks in a row where she had no date time with Juan Pablo. (I'm assuming she wouldn't have another individual date in Seoul...too soon before any other girls could get a chance.)

I'm leaning back to the Lantern-Red-Dress time being the GD in Vietnam.

Happened on Des' season last year. On episode 3, I believe.

Thanks, so that's a possibility for the time in Seoul.

But now I just realized I screwed up in my last post. The Lantern-Red-Dress cap is Vietnam, not Seoul. I'm pretty sure of that based on the googling lanterns in Da Nang....so I put a strike through the comments that were just quoted...two different locations...so not related at all.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam