SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 14 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by chloep Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:Just to play devils advocate.....

If the kissing pic in the water is in on Sharleen's Miami date... Then where is this pic from... (see bikinis: red vs blue) Also long brown hair... and US flag

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This would be another 1on1 date in Miami. At the F6 stage they sometimes split into a group date of 3 contestants and then 3 individual dates OR like last season (drew/zac) a group date of 2 contestants with Chris, Brooks and Mike getting the individual dates.
Some leads take their sure bets that they want to get to know better on the individual dates and some take the ones they are iffy about (not sure if he.she should meet their families.

We have Andi, Renee, Nikki, Clare, Sharlene and the other blonde girl (who was crying in the SCs). (I think there is going to be a lot of drama in this episode).

My wonky eyes :
This girls hair is too light brunette to be Sharlene from what I can see but I could be wrong. I still think red bikini girl is Sharlene.

On another note is it confirmed how tall JP is ? Did he seem much shorter (5 9 instead of 5 11) than Sean who is 6 1 ish ?

Sean is 6'3", but yeah I mentioned this once before that it was confirmed that JP is 5'9" and NOT 5'11"..

Last edited by chloep on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 14 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by chloep Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:
chloep wrote:Just to play devils advocate.....

If the kissing pic in the water is in on Sharleen's Miami date... Then where is this pic from... (see bikinis: red vs blue) Also long brown hair... and US flag

Does anyone think this could be Renee? The long hair makes me wonder if it could be her.

Let's not forget that the sun could make it seem a bit lighter...

Renee's hair length:

IMO, her hair is not even nearly as long as the girl in the pic above...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Reading back through the episode descriptions in the Media thread and based on our screen caps, the only location that makes sense for the boat jumping cap is Miami...because of the American flag on the boat (and that also makes me wonder then about the night time ocean swim). There's no indication that the boat outing takes place early in the season, which, frankly, was my early assumption. Do the episode descriptions always contain a complete list of dates?

Soooo, assuming this is Miami and if our list from before is correct, the only girls this person could be are Clare, Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Chelsea, and Renee (are we 100% sure that was Renee in the cap with the 4 girls in beachwear who are waving to Juan Pablo?). Again, if all this is true, then the only girl it would seem to fit is Renee to me...based on hair color, body type...and she was dressed in beachwear. I know chloep you don't think her hair is long enough, but if you look at some of my Renee photos, her hair is really long in the back.

So is Renee's body type a good match? I'm not 100% convinced...just throwing it out there.

Jumping girl...she appears to have red polish on her toes...does that help us?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Do these views help anyone?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Litta, you've done a good job in providing SC's ~ thank you! Of the six women you listed, I still think she most closely resembles Renee.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Could it be Andi??? The close up shots look like her to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:50 pm

For now, I'm going with Renee...just too many similarities to my eye. I also want to add, she's gorgeous!

On another note, where do you guys think the night time ocean swimming episode takes place? Would that have to take place in Miami? There are no other ocean locations mentioned in the episode descriptions and it cannot be St. Lucia because the girls aren't separated yet.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Is it possible that the nighttime swimming cap is just doctored from daytime? I'd have to go back and look at it, but they've done that in previous seasons, if I recall correctly.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 am

chloep wrote:btw, JP is most definitely not 5'11". They just don't want him to seem like a total shorty. He is 5'9"  yes 
(Just in case you guys want to sleuth by comparing heights, etc..)

Well then, he's fibbing on twitter as well as someone asked him his height a couple of weeks ago and he answered 5'11". I would be curious to know how high Nikki's heels were during the M & G as they appeared about the same height to me - with perhaps JP a tad taller.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 am

Rolly wrote:Could it be Andi??? The close up shots look like her to me.

Just a thought on this...we saw Andi in the Miami screen cap with 4 other girls waving to Juan Pablo. In an up close screen cap of Andi talking with Juan, wearing the same cover up, Andi has what appears to be a purple suit on. Sooo, if this is Andi, then when would the jumping screen cap be taking place? Would Andi have another date in Miami? Or would this be from a completely different location? Throwing out some questions for consideration if this girl is Andi.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:48 am

I just can't go with Renee there... I mean just look at how long the girl's hair is.... It is in a high pony tail and is STILL much longer than Renee's hair worn completely down.

Also, They DO spend 2 weeks in California... Amy L and Cassandra are still around and both have really long brunette hair... Maybe it's one of them on an early date.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 am

^^chloep, that I will concede. If it's an earlier CA date, then our choices are wide open. If it's Miami, then Renee is the only one that makes sense to me...but in the grand scheme of it, it probably doesn't matter. I don't think it helps us get any closer to the F1-F4 anyway.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam