SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

You are all great at this! I can never go the unspoiled route but it's fun to watch this process unfold. All of these screen caps really help. I find myself watching scenes over and over again but it moves too fast to really figure out sometimes what's going on. Keep up the terrific work! :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:17 am

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So do we have SCs of Andi in St Lucia then  scratch ? Just asking.

I don't think so, nd. At least nothing stands out to me when I see the previews that lends me to think Andi's in St Lucia when she's on the screen...nothing romantic and intimate...and nothing that looks like she's in the Caribbean. If the waterfall is in NZ (and it looks like it is), then we've got nothing. Is there an extended preview out there? One of the caps that chloep posted earlier looked totally unfamiliar to me...and lord knows I've watch episode 1 previews a million times. Were the Sunday night previews different from the Monday night previews? I never went back to look at that that.

Here's the cap that I don't believe was in the Monday night stuff shown on ABC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's another angle on that one. I see ombre there. Since she has a coat on should we assume it is in NZ? There are what appear to be jeep headlines on in the background.

Here is another perplexing one. It is snowing it seems, they are outside, maybe just got out of a hot tub and someone is outside with them playing the piano. Since Andi already had a 1 on 1 in NZ, who is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 am

IMO that is the same girl in the water/lake kissing JP. She too had a red bikini (tie-up it looked like) and this girl has red bikini bottoms.
think that was Sharlene so could this be her ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:51 am

That's Clare on her date, next week. The press release says they had a date with fake snow and stuff. The pictures are out on ABC Medianet.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:07 am

Ok, thanks julychild.

Found some of Renee. She's making wishes in the floating boxes, so a 1 on 1 in South Korea or Vietnam. I've found quite a few SCs of Renee. But I can't find any SCS to put anyone besides Nikki and Clare in St. Lucia. I think Sharleen goes home in Miami.

Also these..

Starry night

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:12 am

Same outfit on JP.. snow there....

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:10 am

Mr Write wrote:This plane from the preview is owned by Volcanic Air Safaris in New Zealand.

Here's the plane:

IMO, this is Andy getting picked up for her date and later kissed goodbye...
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:15 am

Just to play devils advocate.....

If the kissing pic in the water is in on Sharleen's Miami date... Then where is this pic from... (see bikinis: red vs blue) Also long brown hair... and US flag

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 am

grace8136 wrote:Starry night

That's also from Clare's date next week... :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:08 am

chloep wrote:Just to play devils advocate.....

If the kissing pic in the water is in on Sharleen's Miami date... Then where is this pic from... (see bikinis: red vs blue) Also long brown hair... and US flag

This would be another 1on1 date in Miami. At the F6 stage they sometimes split into a group date of 3 contestants and then 3 individual dates OR like last season (drew/zac) a group date of 2 contestants with Chris, Brooks and Mike getting the individual dates.
Some leads take their sure bets that they want to get to know better on the individual dates and some take the ones they are iffy about (not sure if he.she should meet their families.

We have Andi, Renee, Nikki, Clare, Sharlene and the other blonde girl (who was crying in the SCs). (I think there is going to be a lot of drama in this episode).

My wonky eyes :
This girls hair is too light brunette to be Sharlene from what I can see but I could be wrong. I still think red bikini girl is Sharlene.

On another note is it confirmed how tall JP is ? Did he seem much shorter (5 9 instead of 5 11) than Sean who is 6 1 ish ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:41 am

chloep wrote:Just to play devils advocate.....

Does anyone think this could be Renee? The long hair makes me wonder if it could be her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 pm

^^You could be right, jojo. If this is Miami, then Renee's hair would be the best match for this. Her hair is straight and about the same color. I still think she's on the group date as we saw the four girls in the cap together, but maybe they were having some fun alone time away from the other girls.  no idea 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam