SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 39 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by julychild Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:29 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:Are we 100% sure that the two scenes go together?  Girl in the ocean with Juan (by the way I too think it is Clare) and the onlooking girls on the shoreline?  I know they both take place at night, but are we 100% sure they are at the same location?

I am not sure that they are the same location because I think that swimming girl happened in St. Lucia. Unless, JP took a harem to St. Lucia!

Grace, I am talking about the ocean girl (top knot and bangles) and not the other one.

julychild

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 39 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Well, here's the first MTG comparison. I chose to do Nikki first because I could get HD pics of her playing soccer. Andi will be next for the same reason. Personally, I don't think it's Nikki because her hip to knee length appears to be a lot longer than the MTG. Nikki has really long legs altogether. I don't see that in the MTG. But what do you guys think?

An aside, I got really caught up watching Juan announce the pool party (playing CH) and at the end of the pool party. If you get a chance to re-watch it, watch the direction of his eyes. Every time he says something nice and reassuring it's in the direction of Clare, possibly Nikki. It's either one of those two, but I think it's Clare. Tough to know because you can't see the exact angle, and Clare and Nikki are separated by just a few people. Anyway I made caps and I'll put them up later with the dialog, but go see for yourself if you have time.

Back to get some with Andi. I actually think she could be a closer match, but the hair color is still throwing me off. Also I'm not sure her legs are as well defined.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Litta123 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:24 pm

My opinion is that not Nikki.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 pm

I think I asked this question sometime previously but do we think there was some sort of early elimination at St Lucia and JP ended up with just 1 lady for a LCD ? Something similar to last season ?
We don't have enough SCs to support 2 LCDs and we normally do get something.

So could JP have eliminated the F3 as normal then done an early elimination of the F2 (no lcd). Leaving the F1 to have had both FD and LCDs. We do have SCs for Clare in 2 different date settings.
Thoughts ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:The other SCs we have not discussed and speculated on are the ones of JP at the end of the season preview where he storms off the camera.

It would be good to look at these and see if we can figure out where he is.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:50 pm

I've found it so strange how much Clare is in the season preview.  I can't ever remember 1 person so heavily featured.  I assumed the mountain girl was someone else with a hidden face when it first aired, but seems to be Clare.  I also assumed the girl he is kissing by the boat railing where you can't see her face was someone else, but seems to be Clare.  It's weird.  I don't know why one top 3 would be so highly featured over 2 others.  They sure don't want Clare to be a mystery.  

Juan mentioned in an interview when they asked him about kissing a lot of girls "maybe It was just one I kissed a lot and they put her all over the preview" paraphrased.  I noticed that comment because there's so much Clare.  There are also a couple good kisses with Sharleen and Andi in the preview.  None with Nicki. Hidden or there just aren't any good ones?

Last edited by relaxing on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Here's Andi. Besides the hair color being off, I think Andi's hair is longer too than MTG. I also think MTG has a nicer butt than Andi. Andi's is not as athletic looking to me. (I really hate picking apart people's bodies. There's nothing wrong with Andi's body, at all. I just don't see her having as round a butt in the caps that I got....so I don't mean that to be insulting to her in any way.)

So, I don't think MTG is Andi. What do you think?

I need to go back to episode one to capture more of Clare. There really weren't too many good leg shots of her in episode 3. I'll have to get to that later, but for now here's some caps that I already took. To me, her butt shape is a closer match to MTG. If anything the snow caps make her butt look "a little big," but this is a slightly different angle than the MTG cap...so it could work. Yet, I do think MTG has a rounder butt than Andi. I'll be curious to see what you guys think.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I have a little time to do a cap search this morning for "legs." Who's legs should I be capturing? I'm guessing Clare and Renee. Should I even bother with Nikki? Anyone else?

Just to make it easier for you, don't bother with Renee because if you visit her Twitter and Insta accounts, you'll see that she was actively back on social media while the F3 would still be in St. Lucia. Renee didn't make it to F3. BTW, this is simple sleuthing and NOT a spoiler. ;-)

Funny...I've been taking shots of Renee playing soccer for the last hour and almost had myself convinced it was her. Thanks! I won't bother posting those then.

And, july, I agree that it's simple sleuthing. Initially, I used Jenna's twitter to to guess that she was F1 on RFL...or at least in the running for it initially. Frankly, twitter/social media was pretty much all we had to sleuth from because RFL stopped showing previews when it went off the air.

Hey... you had a spy on the ground too! I've always thought MTG was Clare. Surprised they let Renee start tweeting. Could that mean she is not among the F4? Also, Julychild, the girl in the ocean where the sea is calm? I've always thought that was Sharleen in Miami.

Yes, we did grace!  :gotcha: 

So IF Sharleen takes herself out in Miami and IF Renee was tweeting before St. Lucia, that would mean our F3 would be Clare, Nikki and Andi. Since we don't appear to have Andi caps in St. Lucia, maybe we should keep our eyes out for those time travel PI's. I think we might have had one of Juan in St. Lucia in this last episode.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm

relaxing wrote:I've found it so strange how much Clare is in the season preview.  I can't ever remember 1 person so heavily featured.  I assumed the mountain girl was someone else with a hidden face when it first aired, but seems to be Clare.  I also assumed the girl he is kissing by the boat railing where you can't see her face was someone else, but seems to be Clare.  It's weird.  I don't know why one top 3 would be so highly featured over 2 others.  They sure don't want Clare to be a mystery.  

Juan mentioned in an interview when they asked him about kissing a lot of girls "maybe It was just one I kissed a lot and they put her all over the preview" paraphrased.  I noticed that comment because there's so much Clare.  There are also a couple good kisses with Sharleen and Andi in the preview.  None with Nicki. Hidden or there just aren't any good ones?

See my post above. Could that be a possible explanation for the multitude of SCs of Clare in the preview ? Both good (kissing), happy and going cray cray.
JPs comment in that interview sorta ties in with that observation. (Can you find and post a link to that interview please ?) Perhaps he kissed Clare a lot and the others not so much.

Litta123 I really still think that is Clare. Andi and Nikki don't appear to match. Others can and should weigh in also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 pm

relaxing wrote:I've found it so strange how much Clare is in the season preview.  I can't ever remember 1 person so heavily featured.  I assumed the mountain girl was someone else with a hidden face when it first aired, but seems to be Clare.  I also assumed the girl he is kissing by the boat railing where you can't see her face was someone else, but seems to be Clare.  It's weird.  I don't know why one top 3 would be so highly featured over 2 others.  They sure don't want Clare to be a mystery.  

They don't want the fact that she had an "emotional and drama riddled" journey to be a mystery, the romance is what they want hidden, otherwise they wouldn't have taken time out to choose scenes where her face is hidden. The average viewer would only have Clare kissing JP in the bathtub and nothing but crying jags and confrontations after that. We only know it is her because we zoomed in (thanks litta) on the kissing scenes, and we are an inconsequential number.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm

JP possibly did the early elimination thing with his F2 without taking her on an lcd /Mtp.

Leaving his f1 as the last girl standing. Seems likely that this is Clare.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:

See my post above. Could that be a possible explanation for the multitude of SCs of Clare in the preview ? Both good (kissing), happy and going cray cray.
JPs comment in that interview sorta ties in with that observation.  (Can you find and post a link to that interview please ?) Perhaps he kissed Clare a lot and the others not so much.

Litta123 I really still think that is Clare. Andi and Nikki don't appear to match. Others can and should weigh in also.

I think MTG = Clare.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam