SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 40 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 pm

I also think MTG (now that I know what MTG is giggling  Hugesmile ) is Clare.  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 40 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:32 pm

MTG is Clare.
Ocean girl is Clare
calm ocean girl is Sharleen in Miami
With Renee out, and I feel pretty sure Sharleen out, that leaves Andi or Chelsea. (Although Chloep suggested there may be a 7th girl in Miami) We've got nothing on Chelsea. We have the SC below for Andy. I will be looking for those earring in the weeks ahead to see if she is wearing them at another time. We have Clare on 2 dates, Nikki on one, girl X on the red and white boat. That makes me think 3 girls get to St. Lucia, unless Nikki had 2 dates.. the red and white boat date and horseback riding.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:MTG is Clare.
Ocean girl is Clare
calm ocean girl is Sharleen in Miami
With Renee out, and I feel pretty sure Sharleen out, that leaves Andi or Chelsea. (Although Chloep suggested there may be a 7th girl in Miami) We've got nothing on Chelsea. We have the SC below for Andy. I will be looking for those earring in the weeks ahead to see if she is wearing them at another time. We have Clare on 2 dates, Nikki on one, girl X on the red and white boat. That makes me think 3 girls get to St. Lucia, unless Nikki had 2 dates.. the red and white boat date and horseback riding.

Could this cap be of Cassandra? I think she wore the same earrings the week before.

EDIT: Nah. Sorry: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 am

JBF wrote:Renee, Nikki, Clare... any one of them can be F1. Somebody can leave and come back (and confuse Reality Steve if she isn't among his finalists).

We can even add Andi back in the running if we go by the tomfoolery the editors put on us. In this rose ceremony clip, Harrison says "his wife is in this room" over Andi and Elise, while Juan says "I think I'm gonna find somebody" over Andi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also remember how Chris Harrison used the same line of "wife" over Ben Flajnik's F3 Nicki twice in his season... and Ashley saying her "husband is in the room" over William Holman, Bentley and Ryan Park... not the guy she married.

Then again, when Chris Harrison says Juan "is more confident than ever that this is working"", the camera is not aiming at the ladies' faces.
That link isn't working for me...anyone else with that problem?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 am

They recently removed that youtube video. Probably this morning.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:15 pm

JBF wrote:They recently removed that youtube video. Probably this morning.
Thanks. Do you know who's account it was?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Ooooh.... Was it MissEttenna? My mind is blank all of the sudden. "This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Yeah it was her.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 pm

A couple questions...

Do we need any more caps of Clare's legs or are we satisfied that the MTG is Clare? I'm pretty convinced it's her, but I'll keep working on it if needed.

Secondly, where/how do these caps fit into Clare's storyline? Do you think it's important? This is not the Vietnam RC/cocktail party when Juan tells her he is trying to be fair. There is no fire in the background in that scene like there is here. Or could be just a different conversation at that time because both Juan and Clare are in tears in other caps during the Vietnam RC? I'm leaning towards this being a conversation at either the FS or LCD, but I have no proof of that...just a hunch. Or would it make more sense to be the evening portion of her NZ 1-on-1 date due to the fire and cold temperatures?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:I've found it so strange how much Clare is in the season preview.  I can't ever remember 1 person so heavily featured.  I assumed the mountain girl was someone else with a hidden face when it first aired, but seems to be Clare.  I also assumed the girl he is kissing by the boat railing where you can't see her face was someone else, but seems to be Clare.  It's weird.  I don't know why one top 3 would be so highly featured over 2 others.  They sure don't want Clare to be a mystery.  

Juan mentioned in an interview when they asked him about kissing a lot of girls "maybe It was just one I kissed a lot and they put her all over the preview" paraphrased.  I noticed that comment because there's so much Clare.  There are also a couple good kisses with Sharleen and Andi in the preview.  None with Nicki. Hidden or there just aren't any good ones?

See my post above. Could that be a possible explanation for the multitude of SCs of Clare in the preview ? Both good (kissing), happy and going cray cray.
JPs comment in that interview sorta ties in with that observation.  (Can you find and post a link to that interview please ?) Perhaps he kissed Clare a lot and the others not so much.

Litta123 I really still think that is Clare. Andi and Nikki don't appear to match. Others can and should weigh in also.

The interview I referred to is at this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When she says it looks like he kissed a lot of girls JP's look sort of implies no, and she says it looks like it in the promo and he says basically they could have put one girl in "tonnes of promos". I don't know if that's any kind of clue from him or not but it jumped out at me when he said it because you guys have found Clare to be the girl in so much of the promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:07 am

^^^Thanks relaxing. It is hard to get access to interviews etc. on the non-spoiled section.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 am

Litta123 wrote:A couple questions...

Do we need any more caps of Clare's legs or are we satisfied that the MTG is Clare? I'm pretty convinced it's her, but I'll keep working on it if needed.

Secondly, where/how do these caps fit into Clare's storyline? Do you think it's important? This is not the Vietnam RC/cocktail party when Juan tells her he is trying to be fair. There is no fire in the background in that scene like there is here. Or could be just a different conversation at that time because both Juan and Clare are in tears in other caps during the Vietnam RC? I'm leaning towards this being a conversation at either the FS or LCD, but I have no proof of that...just a hunch. Or would it make more sense to be the evening portion of her NZ 1-on-1 date due to the fire and cold temperatures?

Don't bother with more SCs of Clares legs lol (yep this is the season to analyses legs and buts. Glad we are going the old route of moles, profiles and elbows i.e. body parts). Seems like Clare is one of the F2 girls no doubt.

As for this scene - very interesting. Clare seems to be spending quite a bit of time crying and ensuring that JP feels sympathy for whatever "issues" she has on her journey.
I agree that this is a different time from that GD (where she is wearing the orange top). Her make up is different.
I need to re-watch the promo to figure out what they are saying there.

ETA : could this be New Zealand which would warrant a fireplace in the background ? Miami, her HT and St Lucia wouldn't have a fireplace.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam