SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 41 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 pm

The outfit that Kelly has on when she says we have a bomb to drop was shown in the clips at the start of the show. There goes part of my Vietnam prediction.  Hugesmile Oh well...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 41 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by DMBFan Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:A couple questions...

Do we need any more caps of Clare's legs or are we satisfied that the MTG is Clare? I'm pretty convinced it's her, but I'll keep working on it if needed.

Secondly, where/how do these caps fit into Clare's storyline? Do you think it's important? This is not the Vietnam RC/cocktail party when Juan tells her he is trying to be fair. There is no fire in the background in that scene like there is here. Or could be just a different conversation at that time because both Juan and Clare are in tears in other caps during the Vietnam RC? I'm leaning towards this being a conversation at either the FS or LCD, but I have no proof of that...just a hunch. Or would it make more sense to be the evening portion of her NZ 1-on-1 date due to the fire and cold temperatures?

Don't bother with more SCs of Clares legs lol (yep this is the season to analyses legs and buts. Glad we are going the old route of moles, profiles and elbows i.e. body parts). Seems like Clare is one of the F2 girls no doubt.

As for this scene - very interesting. Clare seems to be spending quite a bit of time crying and ensuring that JP feels sympathy for whatever "issues" she has on her journey.
I agree that this is a different time from that GD (where she is wearing the orange top). Her make up is different.
I need to re-watch the promo to figure out what they are saying there.

ETA : could this be New Zealand which would warrant a fireplace in the background ? Miami, her HT and St Lucia wouldn't have a fireplace.

That looks like a lamp in the background to me and not a fireplace.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 pm

The previews show Clare and JP wet and draped in a towel, I'm assuming after their swim.

There are 9 girls on the group date and Nikki and Renee have a 1 on 1, so the 2 on 1 must be in NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 am

Is the swim in the middle of the Group date or the RC ? There was one scene were they appear to be walking away from a group of girls together and then they panned to her walking towards some rooms where JP seems to be playing hide and seek with her lol.

Could the ocean SCs and the pool SCs be from different times or do they appear to have moved from the pool to the ocean ?
This entire scene seems very bold and similar to Bens season though as others pointed out, this time they blatantly seem to be going for each other as though everyone else present is just there to support the Clare show.
JP was not gobsmacked as JBF put it with Clare in the beginning but the way she is like cling-wrap certainly is having a strong effect on him. The "Jesse C" effect.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 am

In fairness, Juan Boy is "gobsmacked" with more than one. After all, Clare was not on the soccer date in which he popped his champagne cork.

Just that his talk of setting a good example for Camila will need the most questioning with Clare if she's not The One.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 am

Last night's episode still has me sooo confused. I'm not sure what to think. I'm still leaning towards Clare being F1. I know she is clingy and insecure, but I continue to experience her as being promoted in the previews as way worse than how the actual episode plays out.

For example, in the screen cap where Clare is hanging on to Juan on the street during the GD, I was thinking that she was doing that for the entire walk. However, when it played out on screen that grab of his arm was just a couple of seconds at most. Do I like her operating as though Juan is her man and vying constantly for his attention? No, but she doesn't come across as awful as I expect her to.

One thing that has me confused are these caps:

I thought these were supposed to happen last night, but I don't recall seeing them. I know TPTB don't always show scenes in the show that happen in the previews, but wouldn't that make Clare have 3 different private conversations with Juan at that same cocktail party? We saw him feeding her a cookie in some kind of a tea room, then we saw their talk outside. So was there a third sit down? Or have I misidentified those caps?

FYI, that was a significant cap to me because that's where Juan tells Clare, "This is the real deal." Also in his conversation with Danielle, he says something like, "I don't need people showing me something that they're not." We saw a lot of claims last night that Juan isn't getting the true picture of who some of these girls are.

I saw a lot of time travel shots...especially with Juan. I'll be making some caps today, but I'll be re-watching the show, too, because I'm really confused.

In terms of trajectory...

I still see Clare moving forward with Juan...same obstacle as her earlier episodes...her insecurity.

Nikki also forward with Juan, but backwards with me.  giggling Still not completely clear what her obstacle is...fear of opening up? Or is it regarding who is the real Nikki?

Sharleen definitely forward with Juan...but there are also doubts planted about motherhood. Is this her obstacle emerging?

Andi moving forward with Juan...definitely a physical attraction there. I'm not clear on her obstacle yet.

Renee seems to be staying in the same place...friend zone. If anything, Chelsie moved backwards...not much screen time with Juan.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:14 am

I was waiting to hear Juan tell Clare "this is the real deal" and either I missed it or he never said it on screen.  I guess, with Nikki saying she "wants the real deal", maybe they thought it was too early to reveal too much... one way or another.

In any case, Chris Harrison already teased what is happening next week in his blog.

"Next week, as you saw in the preview, there’s an incident with Clare that will have everybody talking. The big question will be: Whose side are you on?" In other words, neither is wrong and neither is right, but both are blubbering over their next "obstacle".

Kinda reminds me of The Bed, which got all of that "live feed" on Sean and Catherine's wedding. The Bed got more attention on screen than Sean's whole family. (Shay was Find Waldo.) Sean was blushing when shopping for the garments, but Catherine was all giggles planning for her great "unveiling".

Now we have THIS to deal with: Juan breaking his No Kissing rule and something-something happening next week. Hey! As long as Clare doesn't look the same at the end of this as she did stepping out of the limo... just sayin'...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 am

Hopefully the ABC press release this afternoon with next week's episode description will give us some hints to what happens next week. Looks like the drama is about to kick into high gear. Looks to me like a "Nikki vs Clare battle" is the theme of the season. I liked both girls at the beginning of the season, but each week I seem to like them both less and less.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:Hopefully the ABC press release this afternoon with next week's episode description will give us some hints to what happens next week. Looks like the drama is about to kick into high gear. Looks to me like a "Nikki vs Clare battle" is the theme of the season. I liked both girls at the beginning of the season, but each week I seem to like them both less and less.

I agree about the Nikki VS Clare...I and every week I am liking them less also.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 am

Hotmomma wrote:I agree about the Nikki VS Clare...I and every week I am liking them less also.

same here!  Rolling Eyes 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:47 am

JBF wrote:I was waiting to hear Juan tell Clare "this is the real deal" and either I missed it or he never said it on screen.  I guess, with Nikki saying she "wants the real deal", maybe they thought it was too early to reveal too much... one way or another.

In any case, Chris Harrison already teased what is happening next week in his blog.

"Next week, as you saw in the preview, there’s an incident with Clare that will have everybody talking. The big question will be: Whose side are you on?" In other words, neither is wrong and neither is right, but both are blubbering over their next "obstacle".

Kinda reminds me of The Bed, which got all of that "live feed" on Sean and Catherine's wedding. The Bed got more attention on screen than Sean's whole family. (Shay was Find Waldo.) Sean was blushing when shopping for the garments, but Catherine was all giggles planning for her great "unveiling".

Now we have THIS to deal with: Juan breaking his No Kissing rule and something-something happening next week. Hey! As long as Clare doesn't look the same at the end of this as she did stepping out of the limo... just sayin'...

Based on the following week's cap in NZ, I think all is still well with Juan Pablo and Clare. He's not pulling back from her. He may have been embarrassed in that moment in Vietnam, but it's not changing how he's pursuing Clare...IMO.

So tell me this. If Andi has a 1-on-1 with Juan in NZ and Renee appears to be on a 2-on-1 in NZ, would there be another 1-on-1 with Clare...or would she most likely be on a GD? If this is a GD, Juan's not afraid to pull Clare aside in front of the remaining girls. Even though on a GD he probably pulls all of the girls aside for alone time, Juan doesn't appear to be afraid to still show affection to Clare. In other words, he's not cooling things with Clare, IMO.

Hotmomma and Maddy, I agree with you both. I'm finding myself not really caring about who Juan chooses. This season, there seems to be very few likeable girls...based on their edits.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam