SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 22 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Does this look like a girl in a one piece?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 22 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Litta123 wrote::WAVEY: Hey back, Bee! Come join us...or are you already spoiled?

I think everyone should be considered unspoiled! After last season's RS fiasco (getting F1 AND F3 wrong!), I wouldnt believe anything until I see it with my own eyes! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Ha! I decided to google Da Nang Vietnam lantern locations as a lark. Look what came up in photos. I think we know the location of Clare's red dress meltdown. I think it's a GD party in Vietnam. We have the other cap of eleven girls climbing steps in formal dresses which I think would be the RC in Vietnam.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:Good speculation on your last screen cap, grace...I mean about the girl in the water...not the one above this. When/where did the girls say nothing like that happened? I'm not venturing out from here.

nd, didn't we say the waterfall date was in New Zealand...so Andi in NZ?

I re-watched it. It seems connected to this, so the ocean girl happened with these girls there I think.

Here's where one girl says nothing that has ever been done.. around 4:15. She could have been talking about anytihng though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:
I re-watched it. It seems connected to this, so the ocean girl happened with these girls there I think.

Well, if this does indeed happen in Da Nang, Vietnam, then everything is working consistently with our theory. There's a sea/bay/ocean (whatever) there.

I think this screen cap is also Vietnam (due to the lanterns)...maybe the RC...maybe the GD.

This is where Clare has her meltdown. BUT, more importantly Chelsie, Allison and Danielle are still there. So things seem to be lining up. Clare seems to be happy walking back to the girls with Juan. I suspect she had her meltdown after her time with him. If it was a GD, did some of the girls change into some swimsuits later...and then Clare found out about his private swim? Totally speculating...so only a guess. It's seems like too many outfits for one evening...so maybe a RC takes place with the lanterns. But if that's true, then the cap with eleven girls going up the steps would be South Korea for a RC with formal dress...and then what happened to the other two girls? Thirteen girls go to South Korea. I'm really confused.

Sorry...I'm kind of talking in circles, but maybe one of you guys can run with one of these ideas and figure it out.

ETA: Danielle Oops, make that Alli...she doesn't appear to have a white flower in hair with the lanterns. So either she added it after she changed or, more likely, the swimming incident took place at another time.

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

The one you labeled Kat is in my opinion Cassandra.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

chloep wrote:The one you labeled Kat is in my opinion Cassandra.

That could be. I was only taking a guess based on chin shape, but the hair color/length might be a better match for Cassandra.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Chloep, you are spoiled. You can't post stuff like that here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Sanlee wrote:Please please please NO SPOILERS in this thread!! Thanks!

Thank you Sanlee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Chloep, you are spoiled. You can't post stuff like that here.

I disagree, I think the woman on the pic does look like Cassandra. Not sure what that has to do with being spoiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:26 pm

^^^ We are still trying to figure out if Cassandra goes home next week. Spoiled folks apparently know she doesn't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 pm

On another note, I've been googling tea houses in Seoul and in Da Nang. It seems Seoul has a lot of historic tea houses. I haven't found a perfect match for this cap, but I suspect it's Seoul based on the similarities of the images for the historic places. Da Nang's tea houses don't seem to have the low sitting tables nor similar window panes. This is the cap that I think is in Seoul...so Sharleen would have her individual date there in week 4.

Here are examples of a couple historic tea houses in Seoul.

Again, these aren't matching the cap exactly, but I think it's close enough to move Sharleen's individual date to week 4 on the chart. I'll leave it in black since it's only speculation.

ETA: Whoops! I already had Sharleen's date in South Korea...so no need to update it yet.

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam