SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by julychild Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Never sure of where to put these: Deleted Scenes

julychild

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm re-watching the show from last night and have been struck at the negativity that almost all the girls on Nikki's GD were expressing about her. In other words, it not just Clare vs. Nikki, it's a lot of girls who are having issues with her. I don't think it stuck with me last night just how many. I thought it was mostly Elise, but it's more. Nikki has also said some pretty harsh things about some of the other girls who aren't Clare (e.g. Kat). Nikki does not seem to play well with others. On a side note I was struck by how different Juan's explanation for giving the rose to Nikki was in his blog than in his deleted scene explanation that july posted. He almost seems to be downplaying his attraction to Nikki post show. Is anybody else getting that vibe?

Danielle was on that GD with Nikki and expressed concern about Nikki in her PI. We know from the original preview that Danielle and Juan had a conversation about girls being something that they are not in the South Korean cocktail/RC clip. When Juan raises some concern to Nikki in their time alone (after Nikki interrupts Clare), Nikki suspects Clare as being the one who spoke about her to Juan. I'm wondering if that wasn't, in fact, Danielle. Just speculating...

I'm also seeing (and taking) some interesting time travel caps. I'm only 1/3 of the way through last night so it will be awhile before I post them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Question: when they do the previews for the following week, is it fair to say that all clips shown come from that next episode? I'm questioning this because the cap where there appears to be a fire in the background behind Clare seems to be in the previews for next week. Previously, I thought it was a different location.

Here it is compared to the old one we have.

From last night's previews...

The cap we previously couldn't identify a location for now appears to be a Vietnam cap...unless they put future caps in the episode previews, but I would assume not.

Or do you guys see these as two different situations completely. I just think there are too many similarities to be a different time.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:04 pm

So far these are the only girls that I have seen do a PI with this background. Does anyone recognize this as being at the mansion? Could this this be the final 4...or is that too big of a stretch just because they are the only girls with these backgrounds. Could it be that easy? They are clearly being asked info as to what happened in past dates.

Clare and the blue jean shirt Nikki showed up in episode 3 in PI's. Clare shows up again in red and this time Nikki in yellow in episode 4. Renee shows up in episode 4 and Andi shows up in both outfits in episode 4.

There are other interesting time travel caps which I'll post shortly.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm

So here's a pair of caps that could be FS/LCD type backgrounds. Now Clare's cap could be next week in Vietnam because her hair looks wet or at least flatten by being in the water. We know Clare has a boat date with Juan in St. Lucia so it could be from then as well. What do you think? Maybe we should start looking at resort room shots in St. Lucia to see if we get a match.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:Question: when they do the previews for the following week, is it fair to say that all clips shown come from that next episode? I'm questioning this because the cap where there appears to be a fire in the background behind Clare seems to be in the previews for next week. Previously, I thought it was a different location.

The cap we previously couldn't identify a location for now appears to be a Vietnam cap...unless they put future caps in the episode previews, but I would assume not.

Or do you guys see these as two different situations completely. I just think there are too many similarities to be a different time.

It is possible that was brought in from a future episode and added to the preview, they do that often. That is clearly a fire behind them, yet the wider shot of the real scene from next week has them sitting by some banana trees or something.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm

These two show Juan and Clare doing PI's with the same background. I do not recognize Clare's outfit as one we have seen.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 pm

btw, They ALWAYS bring back a couple of contestants (even some random ones; not really depending on how far they've made it) AFTER the season has wrapped, to film ITMs at the mansion. Some are even asked to come back multiple times...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Remember Joe in Emily's season? It was too-too obvious that he recorded his voice-overs ("Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith...") in her promo after he got dumped in episode #2. He wouldn't have had the time. He, of course, lived in LA, so it wouldn't have been any trouble.

I do strongly suspect these are post-show. What are they saying in these? I have picked up that some of Clare's downsize some of the drama we see.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm re-watching the show from last night and have been struck at the negativity that almost all the girls on Nikki's GD were expressing about her. In other words, it not just Clare vs. Nikki, it's a lot of girls who are having issues with her. I don't think it stuck with me last night just how many. I thought it was mostly Elise, but it's more. Nikki has also said some pretty harsh things about some of the other girls who aren't Clare (e.g. Kat). Nikki does not seem to play well with others. On a side note I was struck by how different Juan's explanation for giving the rose to Nikki was in his blog than in his deleted scene explanation that july posted. He almost seems to be downplaying his attraction to Nikki post show. Is anybody else getting that vibe?

Danielle was on that GD with Nikki and expressed concern about Nikki in her PI. We know from the original preview that Danielle and Juan had a conversation about girls being something that they are not in the South Korean cocktail/RC clip. When Juan raises some concern to Nikki in their time alone (after Nikki interrupts Clare), Nikki suspects Clare as being the one who spoke about her to Juan. I'm wondering if that wasn't, in fact, Danielle. Just speculating...

I'm also seeing (and taking) some interesting time travel caps. I'm only 1/3 of the way through last night so it will be awhile before I post them.

Could we be seeing a repeat of Ben's season in a few ways? Just so you all know, I do know the spoilers, but with what we are seeing and the women saying in pi's, I am wondering if what's happening on screen could be more relevant to Ben's season.

For Example, we have women saying that Nikki is the problem with her negativity and plain meanness. We see her talking about the other girls in PI's. Almost like Courtney of Ben's season. Then we have the water/beach scene...reminiscent of Ben's season to a point, but from what we see, it is a blond. Is it Clare? or Nikki? or even at the same time as the other women on the beach?

In Ben's season, if I remember right, we have Kacie B as the one that was loosing it/also clingy which some have attributed to Clare this season.

I wonder if there is a connection?? What are your thoughts??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:01 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Question: when they do the previews for the following week, is it fair to say that all clips shown come from that next episode? I'm questioning this because the cap where there appears to be a fire in the background behind Clare seems to be in the previews for next week. Previously, I thought it was a different location.

It is possible that was brought in from a future episode and added to the preview, they do that often. That is clearly a fire behind them, yet the wider shot of the real scene from next week has them sitting by some banana trees or something.
Is it a fire or just a lit candle in a glass vase of sorts?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:So here's a pair of caps that could be FS/LCD type backgrounds. Now Clare's cap could be next week in Vietnam because her hair looks wet or at least flatten by being in the water. We know Clare has a boat date with Juan in St. Lucia so it could be from then as well. What do you think? Maybe we should start looking at resort room shots in St. Lucia to see if we get a match.

This is at the Anse Chastanet in St. Lucia. The bed spread looks similar to the on in the PI's with Andi.

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam