SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 pm

That's a good job. I would call it a match.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by julychild Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:47 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Litta123 wrote:So here's a pair of caps that could be FS/LCD type backgrounds. Now Clare's cap could be next week in Vietnam because her hair looks wet or at least flatten by being in the water. We know Clare has a boat date with Juan in St. Lucia so it could be from then as well. What do you think? Maybe we should start looking at resort room shots in St. Lucia to see if we get a match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is at the Anse Chastanet in St. Lucia. The bed spread looks similar to the on in the PI's with Andi.

Boom!!! Thanks for getting the ball rolling. It could also be this resort: Stonefield Estate Resort (see the chair). In any case, we have confirmation for the third girl in St. Lucia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This photo of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Those St. Lucians love their tartan!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

noobs! I've missed you! Thanks for the help...

That would appear to finalize our third girl in St. Lucia then. So our F3 are most likely Clare, Nikki and Andi.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I started re-watching the entire season to look for more time travel caps. (I blame it on the polar vortex. I don't want to leave my house.) The background of the cap of Juan Pablo saying he didn't want to do the interview anymore at the end of the preview also matches the background of the PI's at the photo shoot. There are lot's of PI's of the girls talking about their particular attire and experience in that room during episode 2.

I'm still going with my theory that the girls in these caps are the final 4. I found more of Renee and another one of Andi with the identical background as the cap above, but different outfits. The screen was used in PI's during the M&G, but arranged differently...so it is back at the mansion. But only Renee, Nikki, Andi and Clare have PI's with that precise layout -- the same flowers and pillows, set up the same way.
I imagine these were taken after the HTDs before the F3 headed to St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 am

Litta123 wrote:noobs! I've missed you! Thanks for the help...

That would appear to finalize our third girl in St. Lucia then. So our F3 are most likely Clare, Nikki and Andi.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I started re-watching the entire season to look for more time travel caps. (I blame it on the polar vortex. I don't want to leave my house.) The background of the cap of Juan Pablo saying he didn't want to do the interview anymore at the end of the preview also matches the background of the PI's at the photo shoot. There are lot's of PI's of the girls talking about their particular attire and experience in that room during episode 2.

I'm still going with my theory that the girls in these caps are the final 4. I found more of Renee and another one of Andi with the identical background as the cap above, but different outfits. The screen was used in PI's during the M&G, but arranged differently...so it is back at the mansion. But only Renee, Nikki, Andi and Clare have PI's with that precise layout -- the same flowers and pillows, set up the same way.

The HTD rose ceremony did not take place at the mansion, tough. (or in California for that matter) So those ITMs were definitely not recorded then.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:18 am

^^ How do you know where the HTD RC takes place Chloep?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:23 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ How do you know where the HTD RC takes place Chloep?

She is correct. I totally forgot about that, but someone posted this back when they were filming last year:

umngirl wrote:Bring this over here too. F4 RC filmed at Loews Hotel in Miami.
umngirl wrote:Filming the RC tonight at Loews Hotel in Miami. She even was nice enough to tell us what room it is in.
Juan Pablo from The Bachelor! They're filming an episode at our hotel in Miami, and this is as good as I could get with security blocking me! #juanpablo #thebachelor #vacation #miami #miamibeach #loews #southbeach #florida by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So exciting!! #thebachelor #juanpablo #miami #miamibeach #southbeach #florida #vacation #loews #memories #exciting #fun #ohheckyes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:01 am

Seems some of these picts were taken at different times:

1) The background lighting for Nikki's is different.
2) The flowers in the first vase for Nikki and Clare's pictures are differently arranged to the others.

Nothing so do with the pictures but the yellow and beige sweater that Nikki is wearing was hanging at the dress rehearsal for NE1(?).

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 am

^^ what's NE1?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ what's NE1?

Sorry was to lazy to look it up but 2NE1. BTW the shirt has a yellow collar so strike that one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

2) The flowers in the first vase for Nikki and Clare's pictures are differently arranged to the others.

Nothing so do with the pictures but the yellow and beige sweater that Nikki is wearing was hanging at the dress rehearsal for NE1(?).

Same day, though. Nikki was simply asked to put on that yellow striped shirt(you can even see the lines of the white tank underneath it)
Same with Andi. A different top and hair up in a ponytail.

Hair and make-up are identical. That's just extremely unlikely and ridiculously hard to pull of even if you are actually trying to copy the style/looks. (especially Andi's make up and Nikki's curls)
Like I said before, TPTB always brings back contestants to the mansion AFTER the season has wrapped. They usually all do their ITMs on the same day about 2 weeks after the FRC.

IMO, this was clearly the case here.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ How do you know where the HTD RC takes place Chloep?

Sorry for the late answer, but yeah, see july's answer  yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:40 pm

chloep wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Same day, though. Nikki was simply asked to put on that yellow striped shirt(you can even see the lines of the white tank underneath it)
Same with Andi. A different top and hair up in a ponytail.

Hair and make-up are identical. That's just extremely unlikely and ridiculously hard to pull of even if you are actually trying to copy the style/looks. (especially Andi's make up and Nikki's curls)
Like I said before, TPTB always brings back contestants to the mansion AFTER the season has wrapped. They usually all do their ITMs on the same day about 2 weeks after the FRC.

IMO, this was clearly the case here.

1) Nikki's background lighting is different to the others. Hers is dark where the others you can see a light behind the windows. Sorry I was not clear.
2) The flower arrangement in the first vase is different for Nikki and Clare but the vases are the same.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam