SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 23 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^^ We are still trying to figure out if Cassandra goes home next week. Spoiled folks apparently know she doesn't!

No, grace, we actually found caps of her in Asia. It's probably Vietnam based on the fact there are eleven girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 23 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:54 pm

The tea house looks correct.

Were Chelsea, Alli and Danielle all on the pop music date in Seoul? Who were the six girls on that date?

ETA: Alli wasn't on it. Does everyone agree that this is Alli? I thought it may have been from the evening portion of the pop date. I can't find these dresses anywhere else.

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^^ We are still trying to figure out if Cassandra goes home next week. Spoiled folks apparently know she doesn't!

No, grace, we actually found caps of her in Asia. It's probably Vietnam based on the fact there are eleven girls.  

Do you think it might be 13 girls? It looks to me like there is a brunette in front of the girl in the long yellow/green dress (Cassandra)and then a blonde, whose head you can barely see, in front of the last girl on the left in the long gold dress. As to who they could be...I have no idea.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:20 pm

^^BINGO! You got it, jjinkc! I'll post the cap in a minute. THANK YOU! blowkiss So this is Seoul...most likely the RC.

To further this, then the lantern date could be the RC in Vietnam.

ETA: Here's the cap showing there are 13 girls.

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 pm

I see that.. maybe Alli based on the her dress and of the blondes?? Maybe Christy?

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:I thought it might be helpful to organize what we believe to be true for the individual dates, week-by-week based on screen caps. Please feel free to add your guesses or challenge mine. The woman's name in BLUE means we are confident in her placement...we know the right week and location.

Week 1 Location LA -- M&G

Week 2 Location LA (& SLC) -- Clare & Kat

Week 3 Location LA -- Cassandra & Chelsie

Week 4 Location South Korea -- Renee (lantern date...could be Vietnam) & ??? maybe Sharleen (tea drinking, evening in courtyard...could be Vietnam)

Week 5 Location Vietnam -- Nikki & ???

Week 6 Location New Zealand -- Andi & ???? (maybe Clare when she's dressed in the white sweater, but she might be on the group date when she's in the leather coat or that could be a RC...I'm not sure which...or if the leather coat is even New Zealand)

Week 7 Location Miami -- Sharleen & Nikki (I'm confident in Nikki not by caps, but by process of elimination...she's not on the group date)

Week 8 Location HTD -- Clare & Nikki & ??? & ???

Week 9 Location FS St Lucia -- Clare & Nikki & ???

Week 10 Location LA -- WTA

Week 11 Location St Lucia FRC -- Clare (pretty confident she's there but not ready to go blue yet because of her meltdowns...mountain girl might be someone else...though not likely)  & ???

In typing this up, it made me realize we still don't have a location for the swimming incident. I don't think it will be this week in LA or it certainly would have shown up in the previews...would it not? I'm leaning towards Vietnam for that. It's near the ocean/sea. Andi looks to be in a swimsuit in her cap with Juan in the traditional hat. Didn't Andi say she had no plans to wear a bikini on this show? The girl in the water looked to be wearing a bikini...even though she had a bracelet similar to what we've seen Andi wear. Any thoughts on this?

Another question, would it make sense for Clare to have another individual date since it appears she makes it to F2?

I'm going to go back through my screen caps to see if there are any seemingly important caps we should discuss. Does anyone have any requests for caps...any part of the previews that you want a closer look at?

Great job!! I thought we weren't sure about Nikki in St. Lucia yet.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm

^^DMBFan, I think the consensus was that the Nikki horseback riding date was in St. Lucia...but that's all we have of her there. Thus, we can't say with any certainty if she goes past F3. But, we're pretty confident we have her at least at F3.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^DMBFan, I think the consensus was that the Nikki horseback riding date was in St. Lucia...but that's all we have of her there. Thus, we can't say with any certainty if she goes past F3. But, we're pretty confident we have her at least at F3.

Based on that tripadvisor pic you found, I'd say 99.9% sure Nikki is in St. Lucia.

Here's a close up of another boat. Do you have either of these in higher definition Litta?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 pm

That seems to be a crewmember to the left,.

Can anyone identify the location?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Ooh, great capture, grace! My guess would be St. Lucia...so this could be our third girl. Nice! By the way, doesn't that look a little like blood in the water? Cue the Jaws music!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 pm

If you know all about the spoilers, please post in the Spoiler thread because posting in here gives things away that people do not want to know. Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Thx! Let's go over the brunettes that are left in Miami.. Sharleen and Andi. Is there a 7th girl? Cassandra, Lauren or Alli?

If Clare and Brunette X got FDs on boats, that may be a bad sign for Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam