SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 pm

grace8136 wrote:Thx! Let's go over the brunettes that are left in Miami.. Sharleen and Andi. Is there a 7th girl? Cassandra, Lauren or Alli?

If Clare and Brunette X got FDs on boats, that may be a bad sign for Nikki.

giggling  She probably got the shark date.

ETA : Regarding Miami, we have brunettes Sharlene (1on1 date from SCs) and Andi (waving on the pier), Rene, Clare and 1 more blonde girl all waving on the pier and Nikki shown in a scene talking to Clare in the same cover up as the waving SC.
Which gives us 6 girls in Miami.

Is there a reason to believe that there is a 7th girl via SCs there ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:38 pm

^^The "1 more blonde girl" is Chelsie, IMO. The cover up the girl is wearing matches the cover up Chelsie wears in a PI...at least to me.

Nothing that I can pinpoint from the caps to indicate a 7th girl in Miami, nd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:04 am

^^^ Thanks. I can barely keep their names straight.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:25 am

In the boat, the hair looks half up and very long, no sign of ombre... Cassandra
But the girl looks very petite, so maybe the ombre is in a shadow... Andi
Hair too long for the other girls? Maybe not.... Sharleen- but Sharleen was back at work supposedly, so she must go home in Miami. Did anyone confirm she was at work while filming continued? If we rule her out, that leaves Andi and Cassandra with long enough hair and makes Cassandra an extra girl in Miami. Cassandra is 5'10" though. That girl looks tiny compared to JP's foot.  giggling 

Did Clare say that she hasn't dated since her dad died and that was 9 years ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 am

grace, I think you struck gold and found our last F3!  :congratstoyou: 

I tweaked your boat cap and put my suggestions on it. I agree that the brunette looks very short in comparison to Juan, but he could be bending her back. Based on our final 6, it could be Andi or Sharleen. Would Renee count? I think her hair would be lighter if it were her in the cap. If there is a 7th girl, then Cassandra would be a possibility. I don't think too many other brunettes have gotten much screen time...I'm not counting Lucy...not even going to explain that.

And I don't recall about Clare's dating history...sorry.

I'm proud of you, little grasshopper!  :gotcha: 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:34 am

^^Ha! Or maybe that's Chris Harrison making out with Sharleen at the back of the boat. Meanwhile, Juan and Brunette X lie down on the pillows.  Hugesmile 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:36 am

Litta123 wrote:grace, I think you struck gold and found our last F3!  :congratstoyou: 

I tweaked your boat cap and put my suggestions on it. I agree that the brunette looks very short in comparison to Juan, but he could be bending her back. Based on our final 6, it could be Andi or Sharleen. Would Renee count? I think her hair would be lighter if it were her in the cap. If there is a 7th girl, then Cassandra would be a possibility. I don't think too many other brunettes have gotten much screen time...I'm not counting Lucy...not even going to explain that.

And I don't recall about Clare's dating history...sorry.

I'm proud of you, little grasshopper!  :gotcha: 

We'll have to call that a team effort since you found them in a different spot than I did! It's so weird that they still look like they are in the other spot on mine.. but I see it on yours. Maybe Elan kept a girl for himself.  giggling  She looks too short for Cassandra and Sharleen is back at work. Do you have any leftover SCs that might be Andi? I've got this which could be the dinner before they go to the fantasy suite. JP actually says.. "This is so good." It's not a VO.

At about 1:01

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Ha! Or maybe that's Chris Harrison making out with Sharleen at the back of the boat. Meanwhile, Juan and Brunette X lie down on the pillows.  Hugesmile 

Ha!.. I wrote that Elan kept a girl and then saw this.  rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

There has been precedence of a contestants leaving (both voluntarily and involuntarily) and coming back, so I wouldn't 100% rule out Sharleen. Also her website says she had a show on Oct 30, but wonder how easy it would've been for her to get a stand-in if she possibly wouldn't be back. Would be curious as to weather she was there for sure or not.

When was the F6 - F4 eliminations? Near the end of October? Would they do Germany as her HTD and let her perform?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:02 am

DMBFan wrote:There has been precedence of a contestants leaving (both voluntarily and involuntarily) and coming back, so I wouldn't 100% rule out Sharleen.  Also her website says she had a show on Oct 30, but wonder how easy it would've been for her to get a stand-in if she possibly wouldn't be back.  Would be curious as to weather she was there for sure or not.  

When was the F6 - F4 eliminations?  Near the end of October?  Would they do Germany as her HTD and let her perform?

Not positive, but I think someone said the proposal was Nov. 13th. I agree, if she wasn't at work, she's not out.

Litta.. I wish it was Renee. They seem like a nice fit, but I think Renee's hair is too light. I also see what looks like a mummy between the 2 couples in our boat SCs.  :crazed

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:10 am

grace, this is the only other one I have of Andi that I cannot identify. It not the night time part of her New Zealand date because we have her snuggling with Juan outside for that.

Four possibilities:

1. Andi has another 1-on-1 in addition to New Zealand

2. Andi has special time with Juan elsewhere (Could this be Vietnam? Her bracelet matches the girl in the water. Was this the group date there, now that the Lantern-Clare-Red-Dress-Date could be the RC in Vietnam?)

3. Could this be from Andi's HTD?

4. Could this be a LCD in St. Lucia...which would make her the other F2?

We have no way to prove where this cap is taken right now, so I don't think we know. The best guess is choice 2 because of the bracelet, IMO.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 am

^^^ I believe that is the same top and earrings she has on at the stadium. hmmmmm... that may mean she is not the ocean girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam